#14 Present

By your side

~Present~

 

Sojung, Eunha, Eunbi and the whole V legion went outside of Rome to trade with other town and for Eunha to have peace outside. "Are you really sure about this, Princess?"Sojung asked as they arrived at town. "Of course, General. I wanted to do this since I'm a kid"Eunha said as she sat on the horse escorted by Eunbi. Sojung nodded and stopped in front of an shop. "Here we are, you can trade the goods now"Sojung said to the soldiers who modded and went inside. 

 

Eunha, Eunbi, Sojung and the rest of the V legion waited outside the shop. The young General saw a  bird flying it's way to her so she raised her hand and the bird lands at her hand. "It's from the scouts"Sojung said to Eunbi who's looking at her. The latter nodded and looked away. Sojung took the letter letting the bird fly away. She reads it:

 

Dear General

We saw a female fell from the heavens and are now doubting whether she's a human or from the gods. We hope for your response. 

 

Sojung nodded her head. As soon the soldiers went out. They travelled back to Rome leading Eunha to fall sleep. When they reached Rome. Sojung ordered Eunbi to check the fallen woman. 

 

~~

 

"that's when.. We found Yuna's sister, Yewon"Sojung slightly paused. "After that, Yuna the beast appeared and threatening the king"Sojung looked at Yuju who was listening the whole time. "But, Where's Vitalion?"Yuju asked. "He's still alive and leading the XIV legionaries"Sojung answered and came to an stop. "I feel uncomfortable here"Eunbi said as she looked around. Sojung feels something was off and someone is watching them. She looked left and right before noticing an arrow coming it's way to Yuju. "Yuju! Get away!"She said to Yuju who quickly went away. 

 

The arrow landed on her shield. The intruder quickly got away after shooting the arrow. "What do we do now?"Eunbi asked. "We need to be be careful, I can sense a lot of traps here"Sojung said and started walking. She carefully steps into the path until a wooden trap full of spikes greeted her. She quickly blocked it by her shield destroying it. "Wow, you're strong"Yuju said while Eunbi laughed. "You're calling a piece of stick strong?!"Eunbi laughed hard. Sojung glared at Eunbi. "At least I can defend myself unlike you"Sojung said. Eunbi stopped laughing. "Why yo--"Sojung and Eunbi started arguing. Yuju tried to stop them whilst the whole legion just looked at them in disbelief. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

HI! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND TOM&JERRY SCENE XDDD anyways hope you enjoyed the story! Imma release the comedy fanfic of Eunha and Umji later! Hope you support it haha