#8 The King

By your side

~The King~

 

Sojung looked at the king of all barbarians, Stutmak. Sojung, Yuna, Eunbi and the 15th legion travelled all the way to Stutmak's fort just to do the king's task. "You've killed barbarians and travelled all the way here just to ask me where's the sword of Damocles?"Stutmak laughed. "Well too bad. I won't tell where it is"Stutmak smirked. Sojung looked at Yuna. The latter nodded and aimed her bow and arrow to Stutmak. She released the arrow making it's way to Stutmak but a female deflected it making Sojung and the female got into a fight. 

 

"How dare you get in my way, roman!"The female said and launched her axe to Sojung but the Roman blocked it. "Usilva! Stop!"Stutmak called out to his daughter. Usilva didn't listen and continued to attack Sojung. Sojung raised her gladius and hits Usilva's axe making the barbarian kneel her stomach. Sojung quickly kicked Usilva's leg making the latter lost her balance and fall and after falling down, Usilva rolled away to dodge Sojung's gladius. The general gripped Usilva's clothes and lifted her up over herself. "What the hell are you doing?!"Usilva said as she tried to escape from Sojung's grip. 

 

Sojung turned to the horrified Stutmak. "You don't want to tell?"Sojung said. "Well good thing your lovely daughter here loves to sacrifice herself"Sojung said, She raised her knee and readied herself to break Usilva's back. "No! Don't!"Stutmak said and stood up. Sojung and the others looked at him. "I.. I will tell! Just don't kill my daughter!"Stutmak said. Sojung looked at him one more time before dropping Usilva down. "Tie his hands and we'll bring him to the Emperor"Sojung said to the soldiers. One soldier tied stutmak's hands. "Should we tie this one's hands too?"the soldier asked pointing at Usilva. Sojung nodded. "Yes, we need that one also"Sojung said before walking away. 

 

--

 

"Well, well, well.. Stutmak! My old friend!"The king smiled. "Adrianus.. "Stutmak gritted his teeth. Adrianus chuckled. "You still remember my name! What a good friend you are"Adrianus said. "What do you want?!"Stutmak said, glaring at Adrianus. "Oh.. You know already"Adrianus raised his eyebrows. "The sword of Damocles!"Adrianus exclaimed. Stutmak just spat at Adrianus. The king frowned. "Well that was disrespectful of you"Adrianus looked at Usilva. "She's beautiful"Adrianus said. A servant handed him a dagger. Adrianus accepted the dagger and examined it. "Y'know how it feels to lost a wife isn't it"Adrianus said looking at Stutmak. 

 

"I know how but I don't know how it feels to lost a wife that is a godde--"Adrianus pointed his dagger at Stutmak's daughter making the barbarian stopped at his sentence. "Dare to continue it and this dagger will be stained by her blood"Adrianus said. "Where. Is. The. Sword?"Adrianus asked. Stutmak hesitated but gave up. "At the mountains"Stutmak said. "But beware, ancestors once said that every person who dares to go there was never seen returning"Stutmak said. 

 

"Ooh~ scary"Adrianus mocked a scary expression. The king looked at Sojung. "You know what to do general"Adrianus said. "Also put this filthy bastards to the dungeon"Adrianus walked away with his servant. Sojung grabbed Stutmak's arm helping him up. "I tell you, Roman. Adrianus will betray you and put your life to an end"Stutmak said to Sojung who just ignored what he said. "You don't believe me don't you? Poor you, being a puppet controlled by a mindless ruler. I pity you"Stutmak said. They both arrived at the dungeon. 

 

"Get in"Sojung held the door open waiting for Stutmak to enter. After Stutmak was locked in. He shouted to Sojung. "I TELL YOU, ROMAN. YOUR LIFE WILL END KILLING THE EMPEROR"Stutmak shouted. Sojung was trying to get his words put of her head. She arrived at the hallway where Yewon was in. "Hello there, Yewon"Sojung greeted the goddess. "Good evening, General"Yewon greeted back. She sat beside the young lady and looked at her. "You've been timid these days, how're you feeling?"Sojung asked. "I just have a problem that's all, don't mind me General"Yewon said. 

 

Sowon noticed something familiar that Yewon is wearing. "Hey, that necklace"Sojung pointed at the necklace that looks like a spear with a helmet. "That reminds me of Umji's necklace"Sojung said. Yewon was now fiddling with her dress, scared that Sojung might find out. "But I know it's just coincidence"Sojung said. Yewon sighed in relief. "I need to go now, I have to find the sword of damocles"Sojung smiled before walking away. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HI! sorry for no updates tomorrow guys! The user reported my account making me not able to log-in! So I'm very very sorry! But I hope you enjoy this! (I just got my eye checked lol)