Mischievous Seductress

There She Was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I had trouble seeing things, it was really dark. I wasn’t sure if it was even morning. I couldn’t hear anything either and when I tried to move my arms and legs, I couldn’t. I started panicking, trying to yell out something but my mouth had something taped on top of it.

What was going on? What have I gotten myself into this time?

Something poked my shoulder, thankfully I could still feel clothes on my body. Then something poked my cheek. ‘It’, turned out to be someone and they giggled out loud. Who was it, I wanted to ask that desperately. Where was Sakura when I needed her? Wasn’t I sleeping in her bed?

‘’Your reactions are so funny, little kitten.’’ Oh no. It was her. Sakura’s sister….

The light flickered on and I had to squint in order to clear my vision. Sunmi was sat on a table next to me holding a glass of what I assume blood in her hands, sipping it quietly as she allowed me to get my bearings.

I asked her why she was doing this, but I forgot and maybe even she forgot that I had my mouth taped shut.

‘’Oh, silly me. Here, let me take this off.’’ She gently removed the tape and I gasped for unneeded air for a minute.

‘’Why are you doing this?’’ I asked clearly this time. I looked around the room, but I was strapped up, standing up. My wrists and ankles are all bound by belt buckles that were connected to the wooden plank keeping me up. ‘’You’re not going to eat me, are you?’’

She laughed and patted my head, ‘’Correct term would be drink but no, I’m not going to kill you. Your blood is quite tempting though, cute girls always have the tastiest blood.’’

She hopped off the table and placed the empty glass on the table and came to stand in front of me.

‘’No, that’s not it at all.’’ Her tone changed, and her gaze hardened. I felt myself gulp deeply. ‘’You see, I’m very protective of my younger sibling. Shes naïve, too kind hearted and weak to be a true vampire. I’m sure you’ve noticed how silly she seems compared to me or our mother.’’

‘’Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with you being with my dear sister. I’m open minded to everything, ually or otherwise.’’ She winked, and I remembered how Chanyeol described her to be a succubus. ‘’She has a lot of people after her, shes a very important part of this family. You know you’ll be hurt inevitably, why trouble yourself to be with Sakura?’’

I glared at her, as if the answer should be obvious. But she didn’t get my hint, ‘’I don’t need a solid reason to be with someone I love-‘’

‘’Love? Love is a strong word. You two met when you were children. Children have feelings that waver greatly, you think that what you had back then was love? Or was it just childish fantasies to satisfy your loneliness?’’

I clenched my jaw and I tugged at the straps, but they didn’t budge. If only I could set myself free….

‘’I know that I love her, my feelings can’t be described so simply. Shes like my soulmate.’’ I stubbornly casted my eyes towards my feet.

She scoffed and put a finger under my chin to make me look at her. ‘’Really? Okay, lets say it is like that. What makes you so sure she likes you as much you do for her? What if this is one-sided?’’ She questioned.

My eyes teared up, but I refused to look so weak in front of someone who I was supposed to impress. So, I quickly blinked them away and whipped my head away from her grip.

‘’I know. I just know. Don’t try to make me doubt her, its not going to work.’’

She sighed and tilted her head, exposing her long, toned neck. On it I could vaguely make out some scars that looked like bites from human mouths. ‘’These are all from Sakura, shes a feisty one when shes angry.’’ She chuckled and grabbed a key from the table and one by one, she unshackled me.

I rubbed my wrists because they were sore, I wonder how long I was there for….

‘’Wouldn’t this make her angry?’’ I backed away from her, just in case she tried anything else.

The older woman hopped back on the table and crossed her long legs, shrugging nonchalantly. ‘’Maybe, probably. She hasn’t noticed you’ve been gone yet, I have plenty of time.’’ perked up into a cheshire grin and I was suddenly overcome with a sense of dread. What was she planning? Where was I and how do I get out of here?

My eyes raced around the room and there seemed to be only one exit. The room was made up of concrete blocks, we were most likely underground because there weren’t any windows. The door was an industrial grade metal block that had bars of locks keeping it tightly shut. A torture room? I wouldn’t be surprised but I am terrified.

‘’Chaeyeon?’’ She purred my name and that tingly feeling came back again. Like that time on the stairs. I tried to push it away, but my eyes started blurring. At the center of my focus was Sunmi and only Sunmi, everything else was swirling while she remained perfectly clear. I felt my legs slowly move towards her, step by step until I was in front of her. My arms limp by my side, I was like a zombie. I screamed inside my head at myself to stop, to snap out of it. However, no matter how hard my attempts were, my body refused to cooperate.

‘’I told you I would make you fall for me instead, I’ll keep you much safer than lil’ ol’ Sakura, don’t you think?’’ She asked me, she tucked some hair behind my ear and a swig of her perfume breezed past me and my knees almost buckled.

‘’Yes….’’ I answered. No, that wasn’t me at all. I would’ve never said yes but the word came so easily out of my mouth.

‘’Do you like me more?’’

‘’Yes….’’ I wanted to slap myself. I hated being so helpless.

‘’Wanna leave Sakura for me?’’

My mouth was about to open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter