Several Warnings

There She Was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Why are you ignoring me?’’

‘’Chaeyeonie~ Talk to me, its not that bad I promise.’’

‘’If you don’t talk to me, I’ll steal your underwear!’’

I stopped walking and turned around, glaring at my now girlfriend. Was she even my girlfriend? Well, technically she was my fiancé, but I doubt my classmates, or my family would take that very well.

‘’It is that bad, and you know exactly why its that bad.’’

‘’Its just meeting my family, I promise they won’t hurt you.’’

That’s right. I was about to meet her family.

As soon as I could move after regaining my memory, we spent a bit more time in the park, talking about the funniest moments we had together. Everything was going so well until she decided to surprise me with an announcement. She didn’t even give me a choice, she just dragged me away and said that we were going.

‘’If you don’t remember, your mother hated me so much she wiped my memory of you.’’

Sakura skipped over to me and flung an arm around my shoulder. ‘’Yeah but shes changed now, shes a different woman. You’ll see when you meet her.’’

I sighed, there was no way I was going to get out of this. Not when we were already half way up the path we were supposed to take to her mansion. It was on top of a spooky hill, figures. The mansion was huge, I could see the top half even with all the tall trees blocking my view. There must be a lot of vampires in that place. I couldn’t lie, I was petrified. Who would voluntarily walk into a mansion full of potentially blood thirsty vampires. I was like a walking hamburger ready to snatch up and eat.

Sakura stopped me by holding my shoulders, ‘’You seem tired, want me to run us there?’’

I waved her off and walked in front of her again. ‘’Don’t be ridiculous, you won’t be able to lift someone as heavy as me-‘’ I was winded when she ran at me at full speed and swooping me over her shoulder in a fireman’s carry.

‘’Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over my awesomeness!’’ She laughed as she ran, I was bobbing up and down violently because of the terrain. Even Yunho who was quietly walking behind us cracked a smile at the humorous display.

My stomach was whirling by the time she set me down in front of the steel gates that was separating the forest from their property. Damn, the place was even bigger up close. All the building looked so pristine, I doubt it would be any different inside.

‘’Sakura, are you sure I can go in dressed like this?’’ I looked down at the same outfit I had on in the park. Although, my jacket was scuffed up from falling over so much.

She nodded and punched some buttons into the panel beside the gate. ‘’Of course, no one will judge you. You’re human, they won’t expect you to be in a fancy dress.’’

The gate opened with a loud clink from the metal and in a quick flash a maid was at the entrance bowed in front of Sakura. Her brown hair covered her face because she was so low down, but she was dressed in a classic maid outfit.

‘’Welcome back Princess, I’ve- I mean, we’ve been waiting for a long time for your return.’’

Sakura raised and eyebrow and smacked the girl on the head, causing her to fall on the ground. I gasped at her behaviour and was about to scold her for treating her own maid like that. Until the maid sprung back up like nothing and cradled her head with teary red eyes.

‘’Princess! But why!’’

My fiancé only rolled her eyes and backed away when the injured maid was advancing towards her. ‘’Shige, I told you stop calling me Princess.’’

The person named Shige didn’t stop trying to hug Sakura and started making kissy faces, I would’ve been jealous if it wasn’t the fact that Sakura was already trying to hold the girl back as far away as possible.

‘’But Saku-Chan! You haven’t visited in over 5 years, of course I would call you princess!’’

‘’That doesn’t make any sense, idiot! Get away from me!’’

They continued to bicker in front of the gate until Yunho dragged Shige by the collar away and back into the mansion. Well that was weird. Are all vampires crackheads? Yunho seems normal.

The now grumpy vampire took hold one of my cold hands and led me inside to where it was warmer. The interior looked homier than I expected it to be. When I thought of a vampire mansion, all I could imagine was dark, eerie, spikey decorations but instead I was greeted with a warm vibe and bright colours. Such a reversal.

However, there was two lines of maids and butlers all arranged in the massive hallway.

‘’Welcome back Princess Sakura.’’ A chorus of voices rung through out and I was suddenly reminded of how wealthy and powerful my girlfriend was. Girlfriend. I wasn’t used to calling her that yet. I was getting giddy and I almost giggled out loud.

‘’Its good to be back, meet my wife, Lee Chaeyeon.’’ I smacked her at that, blushing because she casually called me her wife even though we weren’t married yet.

‘’Sakura, we’re dating, theres a difference.’’ I hissed, gripping her sleeve tightly.

She shrugged and jutted out her lip. ‘’Girlfriend, wife, same difference. Anyways, I want you guys to treat her like you would to me. If I find out any of you are disrespecting her, I will personally deal with you. Am I clear?’’ Nobody voiced an objection and they all bowed again. ‘’Good.’’

We were half way up the spiral staircase when I felt a finger trace itself from my lower back to my neck, rounding it’s way to my chin and grabbing it to make me look at it. Sakura was slightly ahead of me and didn’t notice anything.

‘’My, my. What do we have here? A beautiful specimen indeed.’’ A voice purred. Very seductively might I add. The woman who made me stop and turn was gorgeous. Like, drop dead gorgeous. She had cat-like eyes, red of course. Jet black hair pushed back messily, and a mature body clad in a revealing mid-length dress.

She kept her hand holding my chin as her face came closer to sniff my neck. I froze, not knowing what to do. What was I supposed to do? Scream? No that would be rude. I was invited here. But what if some vampires don’t care about rules.

‘’You seem to have a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter