Sulli?!

Every Beat of My Heart

(a/n: before I start the story, f(x) will be under JYPE and that Sulli was Taemin's ex girlfriend who went to Europe to become Mode's new model who later became part of a girl group called f(x). With Sulli back, things go the wrong way as she tries to get Taemin back by getting Yoomi jealous. So please enjoy!!)

++++++

[at the SHINee dorm]

-3rd person-

"Jalmeokosumnida~" the group chimed in chorus as they began eating their breakfast.

"Yoomi have you ever been to a Photoshoot before?" Key asked breaking the silence.

"Not yet. I have seen what it looks like on TV but never really gotten the chance to see one up close since your schedules seems to overlap with mine. Why do you ask?" Yoomi replied.

"Well, we have a Photoshoot today and we were just told that our model got injured on the way so they rushed her to the hospital and now the studio is looking for a replacement." Key explained.

"That's too bad. I hope nothing serious happened to her." Yoomi replied before she continued. "Whose gonna replace her? Did the studio find one?"

"Taemin-ah why don't you tell her?" Minho asked him while the others just nodded their heads.

"Tell me what Taemin?" Yoomi asked as she looked over at Taemin after looking at the others.

"Jagiya, if we were to ask you if you would be willing to be our model today, would you do it?" Taemin asked.

"What are you talking about?" Yoomi asked.

"Would you want to go on a photoshoot with us as the new model?" Taemin asked.

"Me?" Yoomi asked looking at each of the members.

"Neh. We told the photographer that you could take her place so he said you can do it, that is if you're interested. We won't force you if you don't want to." Onew explained.

"Aniya, it's not that I don't want to. I do, it's just that I thought, SM trainees aren't allowed to have any appearances before their debut?" Yoomi asked.

"We already got that covered. SM said that you can go for this one since there hasn't been an official statement yet that says you're an SM trainee. So if you really want to, this is your first photoshoot with us." Jonghyun added.

"Come on jagiya, you get to take a picture with each of us~." Taemin asked as he used his aegyo on Yoomi.

"Fine. Just because you used that on me." Yoomi said giving in to Taemin's request.

"Yay~~ A photoshoot with Jagiya~~!!! I don't have to complain about missing you!" Taemin exclaimed ecitedly like a little kid.

"Taemin-ah calm down." Yoomi giggled as she tried to control the overly excited Taemin.

"Aigoo Taeminnie!" Key said shaking his head at his dongsaeng.

"Alright, let's just hurry before we get late." Onew said as they finished their breakfast.

************

[At the studio]

"Is there anyone else that are going to be in the photoshoot with us aside from us?" Yoomi asked.

"I heard it was some girl from JYPE but I'm not sure." Jonghyun replied.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." Taemin assured as he intertwined his hand with Yoomi's.

"I hope so." Yoomi sighed to herself as she kept her hand intertwined between Taemin's fingers as they walked into the building.

"We're here. Anyeonghasaeyo!" The group and Yoomi greeted energetically as they walked into the venue.

"Tae?" A girl said when she turned around.

"S-Sulli? What are you doing here?" Taemin asked in shock, tightening his grip on Yoomi's hand as he looked away.

"OMO. Tae I missed you! Oppa! I missed you guys!" The girl named Sulli said as she ignored Yoomi's presence.

"What are you doing here?" Key asked, in a cold tone. "Can't you see there's one more person here?"

"I'm sorry. My name is Sulli. Pleased to meet you." Sulli said finally taking note of Yoomi,

"Yoomi. Nice to meet you." Yoomi replied, slightly uncomfortable.

"When did you get back to Korea? I thought you work for Mode now?" Taemin asked.

 

-Yoomi-

"Is there anyone else that are going to be in the photoshoot with us aside from us?" I asked as soon as we arrived.

"I heard it was some girl from JYPE but I'm not sure." Jonghyun oppa replied as we began to head inside the building.

"Don't worry. It will be fine." Taemin assured as he intertwined his hand with mine.

"I hope so." I sighed to myself knowing for a fact that something is bound to happen if another girl were to join us.

"We're here. Anyeonghasaeyo!" We greeted as soon as we got inside the studio.

"I see that you guys have brought her. Nice to meet you my name is Mr. Park." The photographer said as he extended his hand to shake mine.

"Yoomi. Nice to meet you also." I replied returning the gesture.

"Now that you all are here, I want you to meet your other partner. Ms. Choi, please come over here for a moment." He said as he called on another person.

"Mr. Park you called?" A seemingly tall girl asked as she stood next to the photographer.

"Neh. Ms. Choi, these boys and Yoomi will also be working with you on the photoshoot. Boys, Yoomi, this is Sulli Choi." The photographer said as he introduced us to the girl named Sulli.

"Anyeo- Tae?" Sulli said when she turned around.

"S-Sulli? What are you doing here?" Taemin asked in shock as he suddenly let go of my hand.

"OMO. Tae I missed you! Oppa! I missed you guys!" The girl named Sulli said as she ignored my presence. Although first impressions is always important, this did not seem to be important for this girl at all as she just ignored me.

"Did you forget your manners already? Can't you see there's one more person here?" I heard Key oppa ask in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry. My name is Sulli. Pleased to meet you." Sulli said finally taking note of my presence after Key oppa mentioned it.

"Yoomi. Nice to meet you." I replied, slightly upset.

"When did you get back to Korea? I thought you work for Mode now?" I heard Taemin ask.

"Just a couple months ago. I'm still in contract with MODE but they let me come back here to further my career aside from modelling so I signed with JYPE about a week after my return here." Sulli replied before she continued. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Ask her first if you could do that." Taemin told her as he pointed at me, while I on the other hand was a little shocked and confused.

"You mind if I borrow him for a little bit? I just want to talk to him." Sulli asked me.

"Go ahead." I sighed, even though I didn't really want to.

"I'll be back ok?" Taemin whispered to me as he pecked my cheek before he left with her.

"Oppa, who is she?" I turned to Key oppa as we watched them leave.

"Taemin's ex-girlfriend." Key oppa replied.

After finding out that this Sulli was his ex-girlfriend, I guess now it all makes sense as to why he suddenly asked me to hug him that night at the party.

-Taemin-
"Why are you here?" I asked coldly as soon as we were alone. Seeing her again took me by suprise as it brought back all the emotions I had felt when she left.

"I want to get back with you." I heard Sulli say. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Breaking up with you that day made me realize that it was the biggest mistake I ever did. I would really want to have another chance with you." She said as stepped closer to me while I stepped back.

"It's a little too late for that don't you think? As if you haven't noticed, I am with somoeone right now that I really need to get back to."I replied, thinking about how uncomfortable Yoomi might be feeling right now.

"I know and I'm sorry." She replied.

"I don't know what else to say. You ended our relationship that night. Which means there's no reason for us to be back again." I replied as I began walking away.

*************

-3rd person-

With an awkward atmostphere surrounding the boys, Yoomi and Sulli, they then went on to proceed with the shoot. Though Onew tried his best to ease the tension, nothing seemed to work as the air continued to become more tense around Taemin and the two girls.

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" Key asked as he pulled Onew to the side.

"What is it?" Onew asked.

"I'm worried about Taemin and Yoomi. I feel like something is going to happen." Key replied.

"I'm worried too." Onew said as they both glanced at the three.

"What can we do? I don't want to just stand aside and wait for something to happen." Key replied with concern as he still kept his eyes on the three.

"I don't have all the answers Key. However, as his hyungs and her oppas, we can only stand by them." 

"I guess you're right." Key replied as he just left the topic hoping for the best that whatever he was worried about wouldn't happen.

 

-Key-
After finding out that Sulli is doing the photoshoot with us, I knew right then and there from the looks in both Taemin and Yoomi's eyes that something bad will happen. Knowing how hurt Taemin was after Sulli had dumped him at the party, I just couldn't bear to see it happen again. So I pulled Onew hyung aside to ask him for help.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm worried about Taemin and Yoomi. I feel like something is going to happen." I said as I glanced at the two.

"I'm worried about them too." He replied as we looked at them once again.

"What can we do? I don't want to just stand at the side and wait for something to happen." I said.

"I don't have all the answers Key. However, as his hyungs and her oppas, we can only stand by them." He said with an obvious concern.

"I guess you're right." I said as I left the topic alone.

 

-Taemin-
"Jagiya, can I talk to you?" I said as I pulled Yoomi to the side during our break.

"What is it?" She asked.

"There's something I need to clarify with you about Sulli." I said.

"What about Sulli?" She asked.

"Sulli and I used to go out before I met you that night. She was interested in modelling and I was interested in music. That one night at the party, I was going to tell her that I loved her when she told me that she was going to break up with me because she was going to New York to sign a contract with MODE. So because I felt hurt and betrayed that she cared more about her career than my feelings, I asked you to hug me that night to make her jealous. Though I felt bad for using you that way, I was fortunate enough to have fallen for you and slowly forgot about her. Now that she's back..." I trailed off not wanting to say anything to make her misunderstand.

"Tae-ah, relax. You don't have to explain so much. I know that you're shocked to see her, we all were. But I trust you." She said as she put her hand on my cheek.

"I just don't want you to misunderstand. All my feelings for her have gone already." I replied holding the hand she had on my cheek.

"I know. As long as you don't hurt me, I won't misunderstand." She replied.

"Thank you." I said slowly removing her hand as I leaned forward to kiss her.

--------

-3rd person-

"Okay, let's have the couple have their turn. You guys take a break, Yoomi and Taemin stay for your shots." Mr. Park said as he excused the remaining members and Sulli.

Knowing for a fact that he doesn't want his dongsaeng to get hurt, Key pulls Sulli aside to talk to her.

"Oppa what are you doing?" Sulli asked.

"Listen here Sulli. I'm not entirely enjoying the fact that you're here but I'm warning you now, don't do anything that would cause Yoomi and Taemin to break up." Key warned with a stern look.

"Why do you think I would do that?" Sulli scoffed.

"Because people like you with faces like yours can do anything to get what they want. IF I see you do anything to either one of them, I will hurt you. Arasso?" Key threatened.

"We'll see." Sulli replies as she walks away from Key.

 

>>PREVIEW FOR CHAPTER 4<<
"Wah, Yoomi-ah are you sure this is your first photoshoot? Your pictures look great!" Key and the others asked as they praised Yoomi's pictures.

"Manager Unni, I need your help." Sulli said as she whispered something to her manager's ear.

"Taemin-ah someone wants to see you in the dressing room." Sulli's manager said as she signaled Taemin to follow her.