old acquitance

Indifference

Amber's soul POV (sooyoung is the only one that can see Amber.)

"Sooyoung?" said Jessica. Her face went frustrated and cold.

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked Sooyoung while taping her shoulder.

She straighten up her sitting posture before replying me without any single lips movement. "She's my ex-classmate." I wasn't actually satisfied with her answer but I let her be because of the cloud of awkwardness surrounding the atmosphere. I could see Krystal as lost as I was so she paid extra attention to her sister reaction.

Jessica, on the other hand, took action. She opened the front seat car with great brutality. Soo and I froze at the sight of her madness. She was on the edge of crying her heart out. "Krys come with me let's not waste time." At the last word she left our car.

"I'm apologizing on the behalf of my sister. I think i'm gonna need to calm her down." She bowed as quickly as possible in order to pursue her gone sister.

"Soo.."

"Amber, I think I'm gonna linger your stay with me. I can't deal with this kind of situation. I am so sorry." She layed her head on the steer, she was sweating like a marathon runner. Never had I seen her so vulnerable.

"I understand. We'll find other ways to get myself to the hospital where I'm being treated. Sulli knows right..."

"Let's just eat some tom yam. I'm starving." Sooyoung was trying to change the topic. Just then I realised that she ate a lot out of insecurity. Jessica might be the reason she developped this eating uncontrolable habit. I need to comfort this stressed Sooyoung.

"Hey, don't be like that."

"LIKE WHAT?" She exploded. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I DIDN'T WANT TO REMEMBER HER FACE, I CERTAINLY DIDN'T WANT TO BE REMINDED OF MY HORRIBLE DEED." She paused a little while before continuing. "I needed some closure..."

"....... I didn't know that she had a great effect upon you..."

"So, are we still up with the tom yam stuff?"

"I'll come with you even if I can't eat."

 

Krystal's head

"Sica unnie, I don't want to be unsentimental or something... but are we still going to the hospital?" After I spoke the car stopped suddenly, without warning.

"Krys, why are you so keen in visiting that guy-girl. You had visited her plenty of times already."

"But.. I need to.."

"To what? Support her? Be with her?" She took a deep breath. "What is she exactly to you?"

What is Amber to me... I didn't now for sure. I have feelings for her, that's certain. We kissed few times but we never talked about it. She was the one that saved my life. Isn't it a good enough reason to visit her everyday? "Sica unnie, she saved my life."

"I did too. So why are you so stubborn about it."

"I owe her my life."

"Doesn't give you the reason to prioritize her everyday. I also heard that you work in order to pay for her hospital fee."

"Where the hell did you heard that from?" How did she know? I had a bad feeling about this.

"It doesn't matter."

"Why are you so pissed? is it because of my new boss Sooyoung. Sooyoung." I repeated her name a few times to let her know that I put the puzzle together. I knew that she was Sica's first kiss.

"Don't change the subject. I'm asking you why are you so stubborn? Why do you need to visit Amber everyday?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER." I looked away. Shocked of my own deed.