Actually Who's That Man...?

12 Force Legend And The Angel

 

"Please sit down". Said the man invited.

"Ne .. gamsahamnida ". Answer all EXO-K member politely as he bent over. Then they sat down in an orderly manner on the sofa, the manager was also sitting down with them. while she was still standing rooted to the spot. She was still staring at him with a look that can not be disclosed. She looked at him as if she wished the man would meet his eyes. She was sure the man was seen even just a second. She also believed that man could see her just pretended not to see it. Moreover, the air of a man is very strong, even stronger than before.

Eve's what this is? why the air is very strong, even from the air force weather was defeated by the legend. What ... what is it exactly? Who is that guy anyway? or perhaps. she was still wondering in her heart. She began to feel suspicious of him. Kai turned toward the girl. he realizes that the girl was still standing motionless since they come into the room. Apparently the girl realized that Kai was seen. and even then she also looked at the Kai. Kai was about to be smiling at the girl, but Kai shortly after the attack at the expression on her face when she saw him. a second later she was looking again towards the man was still with the same expression. Kai is aware of it, also soon see towards Mr.Lee So Man and watching him closely.

Nothing something weird. What’s wrong with her?. Kai said in his heart as he saw the girl again. Kai finally surrendered to think again. He re-focused with a man that is in front at this time.

"Do you know why I called you here? ". Mr.Lee So Man finally asked.

"No, sir. ". The member replied politely EXO-K. it make Mr.Lee So Man a little laugh.

"Hey you guys make me like an old man . Just call me Ahjussi, but this does not apply to you manager Shim ".Mr.Lee So Man said laughing, staring towards the manager.

"I know sir." Manager also gave a little laugh to hear words of Mr.Lee So Man. Apparently this man can joke, too. Think all members EXO-K. Someone as a discipline and a firm start to fade a little their minds.

"Forgive us ahjussi". All member finally said.

"It's okay. I can understand because you are still very new here. And you also rarely see me alright ? ". So says Mr.Lee Man still with a smile.

"Gamsahamnida ahjussi. But there's what actually ahjussi call we here? ". Suho asked again to start the conversation, as a leader he wants to show that he is a good leader and polite.

"Ah yes, actually I'm telling you meet is to give you my congratulations on the success you've achieved. You guys have really become famous now according to your ideals. And I am also grateful that you have the name of SM Entertainment, I did not choose the wrong guys ". He said with a smile.

"Oh really. Ah Gamsahamnida ahjussi , this is all too thanks ahjussi already guided us this far. in fact we think you will be asked about the shooting yesterday. " said Suho again. all members except Suho and the manager immediately surprised at the words of Suho.

They stared in Suho disbelief that Suho will talk about the problem. manager when it was trying to not discuss it anymore. but now it seems this time his efforts failed. he was afraid Mr.Lee So Man will scold them. as well as any other member, Suho even sorry I said it earlier.

"Oh it's a problem. yeah I've heard from your manager. he said you guys just disappeared when the eclipse reached ". Mr.Lee So Man said to still remain calm. No signs of anger in his voice.

"Forgive us ahjussi". Said all member EXO-K again as he lowered him head.

"Oh it's okay. I can understand, it is the instinct of a man who was curious rather than ha .. ha .. ha ... ". So Mr.Lee Man said with a laugh that makes all the people in the room was shocked. where people are touted as being disciplined and firm it. why personality is expressed by other people who are very different from what they see now. EXO-K members also thought that Mr.Lee So Man just pretend not angry. But he really does not lie.

"Oh gamsahamnida ahjussi". Said all member again. they were relieved Mr.Lee So Man was not angry at them. manager also breathed a sigh of relief.

Shin Hwan Hye only see and hear them still with standing still. But gradually she began to weary of stand-up like that. she's tired of staring Mr.Lee So Man go on, she only realized that just looking at him will not give her any answers. Finally she decided to find out who the man was actually by looking at the existing items of the room. She knew there must be clues there.

The girl walked to the desk Mr.Lee So Man, glancing toward the EXO-K member. They were deep in conversation with him. Safe, she said to herself as she continued to walk towards the desk man. The girl found a lot of things she had never seen before. A large box-shaped long and thin picture that she did not know what it is called, white sheets of paper that read something whatever it is, then a photo of that man with a woman who was holding a baby in the park, and many anymore. but none of which she was able to show the identity of the man really is.

What did she do there? D.O said to myself. He realized that the girl was not in place. He was so worried about what girl to do.

While she continues to explore the desk man. but she still did not find anything. And finally she gave up and look elsewhere. The girl was trying to find in a very large bookcase. Books neatly arranged there from the very large to small. The girl saw the whole book is there. But still no nothing. The girl was about to leave when her eyes fixed on a small book that was pinned great books. The book was burned brown as it can still be saved. And it seemed very old. It looks at all of the book jacket that looks very dull. Since it is very curious, without thinking she was taking the book.

"Uhuk .. Uhuk .. Ehem ... ". D.O coughed. The girl was shocked and immediately looked at the D.O. it had been dropped was still concerned about the girl. her hand still holding the book but she has not had time to take it off the shelf. At first the other members feel confused, but because fewer D.O glanced at the girl they finally understood. Another party member who is also soon see towards the girl, but only briefly once, just to warn. Sehun even slightly shook his head.

"Kyungsoo-ssi what’s wrong with you? ". asked Mr.Lee So Man who join surprised by coughing D.O it.

"Ah it's okay ahjussi. I was just choked. "Reasoned D.O said. While she thought better to take the book. she'll get yelled at if he tried to pick it up again. Suho looked at the manager and signaled to go now.

"Eh well then sir. If it does not exist you would like to say again, our permission to resign. "Said the manager asked for permission.

"Oh so you already want to leave it. Well then, thank you for coming ". Mr.Lee So Man said with a smile.

"We should be grateful. Then we excuse me ahjussi. Gamsahamnida ". Suho said as he satnd up from his seat and bowed.

"Gamsahamnida". Other members said, bowing.

 Mr.Lee So Man also bowed. "You're welcome". He said.

The EXO-K member and they manager left the room. Seen it all go out, she immediately took to walk out of the room.

"Oh wait a minute". Mr. Lee So Man said suddenly. Which makes it all stopped walk. The girl was also stopped, but there is no half way she was gone. Without another word the man went to his desk. While she was still standing still in place. The girl thought the man was going through her , mind as well as the members EXO-K. But when the man approached the girl he almost turn directions. Like to know that there is someone there, and soon took the files on his desk and gave it to the manager. The girl was surprised she did not think that the man will turn directions.

"Please give this to the manager of the EXO-M if they had returned from China. I would not have had time to give it tomorrow ". Mr.Lee So Man said, handing the papers to the manager.

"Oh Well Mr. I'll pass ". Said the manager. Then they left the room again. Also re-joined the girl left the room still looked at him. on the way out she was still thinking about the events that just happened.

": You wait here first. I want to went briefly to someone ". The manager said as he left. Chanyoel immediately pulled her hand a quiet place. Although his ​​body still shivered but negative air from the girl was not so strong as the first time he held her hand. another party member who also attended Chanyoel. But she did not care. She was still thinking about it. think of the book she wanted to take time. Book?. she'd think something to remember. Book .. the book perhaps.

"What are you doing. not that I told you not ... ".

"We must go back". Said the girl suddenly interrupting Chanyoel.

"What ... ? ". They asked in unison with the surprise.

"What do you mean we have to go back? ". Baekhyun asked who had been silent.

"The man. I know exactly who it was. "She said again with emphasis.

"Whaaatt ... ? ". They shouted confused

------

Annyeong hasseyo,,,!!!

Please enjoy with chapter 12

I think this chapter become weird hehehe.... ^.^

Mianhae if this chapter to be weird

you please subcribse and comment my story...

Gamsahamnida....!!  :D