Chapter 5

12 Force Legend And The Angel

 

"She.. ".


They were surprised. Really surprised. For some reason today they are often verysurprised. But the surprise of all is the one who makes them very surprised. Light, the light bothers them now revealed. The eclipse was also over. They can see clearly now.


Slowly they approached. Closer towards the light that it was not too bright. She, a figure that glow. Or even practically not human, but he looks like a human. Suhoquickly ventured to approach. Approached to see more clearly, whom he really is.
Suho existing wide-eyed look at the figure before him. Maybe he and the figure is only 1 meter away. The figure can be seen clearly, although there is still a light thatshines from the figure. While others are still hesitant approaching. But they alsowondered who was the actual figure.


"Hyung ... Who is it? ". Asked a curious Baekhyun. But he still did not dare to approach. Suho while still unable to speak. He was amazed to see a figure that is in front.


"What Suho-shi, who it was. Is she a ghost? ". This time Luhan who asks. Luhanhear the questions arise. New Suho realized. He immediately turned around to seeother friends. While others can not wait to hear what is said by Suho.


"Look at yourself. I can not explain ". Suho said flatly, and then he turned back to the figure. Luhan who heard it immediately ventured to approach. He runs and stopsright next to Suho. Complaints as well as surprised as Suho earlier. Finally Kai, andDO Sehun also started up the courage to see more clearly. Followed by Lay, Chen,Xiumin, Kris, Chanyoel, Baekhyun and Tao.

 

The figure, the figure of a girl who was lying motionless weak. Perhaps becauseshe had just fallen from the sky. Her body still give off light, and he also has a pair of white wings of the weak. Her hair is too long to the waist. She looks gorgeous even in a weakened state. Nearly ten minutes they saw her, without speaking. However, Lay immediately realized something was odd of her.

 The girl did not move at all, whether he fainted or something. He immediately came over and held her wrist.


"What are you doing? ". Kris asked. Instead of answering the question Kris. Lay even surprised to see her. because it is still not convinced, he put his ear to the girl's face. try to feel the breath of the girl. While others are confused by what is being done Lay. Lay back and then shocked.


"She's ... she's not breathing". Lay said finally.


"What! ". Chanyoel said shocked. He also directly be holding her wrist. no pulse is felt by Chanyoel.


"True, herpulse stopped". Chanyoel word again.


"Is it true, but he was still off light". Sehun come a little closer and shook her. As usual he did wake uphishyung. Still no response. The other end also approached.


"I do not know, or is she dead? ". Baekhyunask.


"Maybe we should give him artificial respiration." Chen said the company had surprised and curious stares from others.


"Hey, why do you see me like that. I mean just for first aid. Am I wrong? ". Chen defend himself.


"It's not wrong. But can you think of another way other than that ". Xiumin replied with a little cynical.


"It-was. We better think how to wake this girl. but gave him artificial respiration. "Mediate Suho said.


"But she's not breathing. Also have not felt the pulse. Most likely she is .. ". Kai did not continue his sentence. He was afraid to say it.


"I know, but she still give off light. Maybe there was a possibility she's still alive ".Suho word again.


"What is this". D.O shouted suddenly. Everything directly looked at the D.O
"Why .. why a ring was glowing ". D.O said to still be surprised. Ring that symbolizes strength suddenly glowing with light. Tao is located directly beside D.O hold D.Ohand and see the ring.


"Hey, mine too". Chanyoel shouted. The symbol of the necklace are also luminous.They realized that they did not remove the symbol of their strength after a shooting earlier.


"Me too". Tao's talking this time. One by one they issued a symbol of light.


"What is this, why it all off light". Chanyoel asked, confused.


And out of a ball of light from the symbol that they wear. Light bulb and it flew around and around the owner. After that, the ball was gathered in a circle of light on the girl who lay weak and circling above. Seeing that all member EXO immediately move away from the girl's body. one by one ball of light that enter the body of the girl. Body who had been shining brightly since it is now the entry of the light bulb into the body.Herbody also slowly floating in the air.

 The last ball of light had entered into her body. wing that had looked very weak andis now wide open with a very bright light issue. All who saw the scene, immediatelyfascinated. She looked like an angel who fell from the sky with beautiful wings. But she still has not opened his eyes. The girl was no longer flying.


She lay back, but her body was no longer give off light. Wings are also disappearing.Such as entry into the girl's body. symbols they use are not too bright. Everything is back to normal. They immediately approached the girl again. sure what will happenwith the girl.
Slowly her hands moved. So also with his eyes open slowly. He still could not see clearly. But gradually she began to see. Seeing new faces who had never seen her.