Final

Love is..

 

“RYEOWOOK!! OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR NOW!!” shouted Kyuhyun..

He’s standing in front of Ryeowook’s apartment now.. Slamming at the door in frustation.. It’s already late at night.. But he didn’t care.. He just want to see Ryeowook once again.. Not to asking him for forgiveness.. Not to holding him by his side.. He just want to tell him how much he loved him.. How much he longed for the smaller one.. How stupid he can be of all this time.. For doubting him.. And for not realizing his own feeling for the smaller one..

There’s no answer from inside.. Kyuhyun was scared.. How if he can’t see Ryeowook before he went? He has tried to called Ryeowook.. But it seems like his phone has been turned off.. Where the hell did Ryeowook was?

“KIM RYEOWOOK!! I TOLD YOU TO OPEN YOU DOOR NOW!!” Kyuhyun shouted in frustration..

Did Ryeowook hate him so much that he didn’t want to meet him? Kyuhyun knew he was the wrong one.. He’s the one that doubting Ryeowook’s feeling.. That assumed that Ryeowook cheated without hearing his explanation..

**********

Ryeowook stood in hesitation behind his apartment’s door.. Kyuhyun was there.. Shouting his name, asking him to open this door.. Kyuhyun shouldn’t be there.. Unless.. Unless Donghae-hyung ignored his warning and gave Kyuhyun that nox earlier than expected..

Should he open this door? What would happen if he opened that door? He wanted so much to open that door.. To ran back to Kyuhyun’s embrace.. His tears are flowing down his cheeks once again.. How much he has to cry for Kyuhyun tonight? He’s tired already.. Why did Kyuhyun came back to him while he has set his heart to leave?

He held his hand on his mouth.. Trying hard to not letting any sobbing came out from his mouth.. Kyuhyun shouldn’t have to come here.. Not when he finally set his heart to leave.. Not when he finally stop crying..

**********

 “ARE YOU REALLY LEAVING ME LIKE THIS, WOOK? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?” shouted Kyuhyun in frustration..

He knew.. Ryeowook must have been there.. Behind this door.. Why the hell that he still let this door closed between them.. Didn’t Ryeowook told him in that letter that he loved him? Is this what he called love?

“Please, Wook.. Please.. Are you hating me that much that you didn’t want to see my face?” asked Kyuhyun bitterly..

**********

Ryeowook shook his head hardly.. No.. This is not what he want.. He didn’t plan on leaving like this.. Not with tears.. He just want to leave calmly.. When no one notice.. He didn’t want Kyuhyun to think that he hate him.. He’s already tell Kyuhyun his feeling on the letter.. He’s supposed to be understand enough the situation..

He’s not belong here.. He didn’t want to hurt anybody.. That’s why he decided to go to Canada.. To find his own happiness.. Besides.. He’s already tired of everything..

“Rather than thinking what should be done, or what shouldn’t have be done.. It’s better to find your own happiness.. Because no matter what the results is, you can’t avoid the pain..”

But is it really what he wants? Is it really his happiness?

**********

“I know you’re there, Wook.. And I know.. You won’t open this door, right? I know you better than anyone..” said Kyuhyun softly.. Staring blankly at the door in front of him..

“You’re such a stupid one, Wookie.. How dare you made me look like a bad one? Why do you need to keep so many secrets from me? Don’t you know how much I hurt about you? How much I doubt you? And you just let me go without giving my any explanation or trying to hold onto me..”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath.. He’s already make up his mind.. “I still remember that time when you leave.. You’ve once said that you don’t want to be the one that shamelessly hanging onto me right? That’s why.. Just let me be the one that shamelessly hanging onto you.. So please, Wook.. Believe in me and wait for me there.. I will go to Canada and get you back with me..”

**********

 

2 years later…

“Mr. Kim.. I though that I don’t need to say this.. But this song that you composed is really great.. I wondered if we can out this one for the competition..”

Ryeowook smiled brightly hearing the compliment from his lecturer and nodded.. “It will be my pleasure, Sir..”

This was his new life now.. Studying a music composition and chasing his dreams in Canada.. Entering the competition and ending it with the winning.. Being a straight A’s student in his university.. Being loved by his lecturers and some students.. Being hated by another student.. Well.. Life can’t be perfect, he knew.. But as far as he know, he has walked on the right path.. But still.. Why did he still feel that something’s still missing?

Ryeowook walking outside his university.. Just stopping to feel the warmth of the sun in his skin.. It has been two years already since he left Korea.. Since Kyuhyun asked him to wait for him.. How long did he have to wait for Kyuhyun exactly? It has been two years and Kyuhyun himself hasn’t contacted Ryeowook even once.. Sometimes Ryeowook found himself wondered why did he still wait for Kyuhyun.. He didn’t even know will Kyuhyun keep his promises or not.. Besides, with the popularity that he has had, he can get anyone else easily.. He’s not the same Ryeowook..

“This place is quite nice.. No wonder you chose this place rather than me..”

Ryeowook snapped out from his thought and turned around.. Looking for the owner of the voice.. That was the voice that he missed, the voice that he loved so much.. The voice that he hasn’t heard in this 2 years..

“As I promise.. I come here to get you back..”

Ryeowook’s vision blurred when saw the owner of that voice.. Kyuhyun was there.. He’s standing there and looking at him.. Smiling at him.. Talking to him.. He can feel that his tears starts to running down is cheek..

“Kyu…”

Kyuhyun smiled at him and walking towards him.. “Is that the only words that you say to me after these two years? I hope that you can say more.. Such as I miss you or another sweet thing..”

Ryeowook ran towards Kyuhyun and started to hitting his chest.. “You… How come you haven’t contacted me in these two years? How can you make me wait this long?” Ryeowook started to sobbing in Kyuhyun’s chest..

Kyuhyun raised his arms and hugged him tighly.. “I’m sorry for not coming earlier.. For not contacting you for these two years.. For making you cry like this..” Kyuhyun released his hug and held Ryeowook’s face.. “But you know, I’m finally here..”

Ryeowook released a small laugh.. “And now you want to get me back to Korea? Don’t you know that I still have around 3 years to get my master?”

Kyuhyun shook his head.. “I say that I will get you back.. But I don’t remember about saying anything for getting you back to Korea..”

Ryeowook looked at him in confusion..

 “I’m moving here, Wook.. I was accepted in this university also.. Not to mention that I also get a full scholarship since I was a genius.. “ chuckled Kyuhyun..

“So that means…”

“We’ll be together from now on..” said Kyuhyun.. And slowly, he dragged their body closer and placed a kiss in his lover’s lips..

“I love you, Kim Ryeowook..”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Finally, this story is finished.. I'm really thankful to all people who comments and subscribes.. :DDD

Also thanks for the silent readers.. :DDD

I'm sorry if there's some chapter that is so lame.. To tell you the truth, I was kinda lost at the middle of the story.. > <

Special thanks to meijih03 as my first subscribers!! :DDD

To cashewlover_14 for giving me an inspiration..

Also for the others who keep commenting at this story.. You guys really motivated me to write more.. :DDD

So in the end, I want to say thanks again for your support.. *bow