"I’m happy actually that you are part of my life..komawoyo"

Confused Heart *HIATUS*

 

Key woke up as he felt the warm rays of the morning. He found himself smiling with a thought that there is an angel sleeping beside him..he then carefully went out of the bed to prepare some breakfast for her angel. Key then asked the maids to arrange the terrace of cho hee’s room and bring one table and two chairs for them.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Could you please put one table and two chairs on cho hee’s terrace?” key said to the maids.

 

“deh” said one of the maids.

 

He then cooked some bacon and eggs for their breakfast of course with the help of the maids.after cooking he then placed the cooked bacon and eggs to plates and bring them upstairs to cho hee’s room and wrote a letter.

_ .....

 

I woke up without key beside me and found myself in my pajamas. When I was about to go out and ask, I found a letter beside my bed.

 

Cho hee,

I know what you are thinking by reading this letter. Don’t worry I was not the one who changed your clothes I ask one of the maids. By the way, I prepared some food for you it’s on your little terrace. I hope you like it! Annyeong~

Key ;)

 

The more I’m with him the more I discover the other side of him. He does have this romantic side. It makes me think that every girl would have wished him to be their boyfriend. I went to my terrace as he was saying in his letter and found the table that key had prepared for me. The table was beautiful, Petals were scattered all over the table with a bouquet of blue roses. How did he know that I love blue roses?

 

*Flashback*

Ooh! I remember,  When we first met at the church ,and then I was bringing  blue rose with me and then he bumped into me and the blue rose fell , he picked it up and gave it to me.

“Oh..mianhaeyo..i didn’t see you”

“it’s okay..komawo”

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Before I could finish my breakfast someone covered my eyes. And the sense of it, it seems like he was key.

 

“Key, it’s you, isn’t it?” I said and he removed his hands from my eyes

 

“yeah,I knew it ! You would recognize me easily.” he said and frowned

 

“I thought you left already?”

 

“Well, haven’t you noticed that there’s something missing?”

 

“As far as I’ve noticed..There’s nothing missing in here.”

 

“Here..I brought coffee” he said as he slowly scratched his head

 

“ohhh..That was it!” I said and smiled.

“yah! If I got you embarrass in front of me don’t be!  I’m happy actually that you are part of my life..komawoyo” I said to him and got up to my seat to give him a hug.[thank you]

 

By the looks of it we had fun eating breakfast together and talked about our family’s business. After that, key left already so that I could prepare myself for my birthday celebration.

 

-----------------------

sorry guys i havn't updated my story for a very long time. i just came from vacation in the philippines to spent summer with my relatives.

 

so how was it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~