At the Party: Part two

Confused Heart *HIATUS*

 

 

Eun mi's POV:

 

I watched their performance and I loved it! These boys are very charming but right when I saw minho's face, he seems jealous of the fact that key approached cho hee and brought her up the stage.. Shouldn’t he be glad that it's much easier to tell her the truth since she's going to fall in love with key? right? then after that we could be a happy couple. 

 

I know she's my bestfriend but I would prefer losing my bestfriend rather than losing Minho. I am that naive aren't I? How foolish of me to choose minho. Well, i just need a man in my life. My parents are always abroad enjoying their business life. They seem to believe that I could live my life alone without even considering the fact that I need them every once in a while. I miss all the times when we would go on a vacation in an island wherein we played many games and stuffs. 

 

Flashback:

"Do you love this sweety?" my dad asked as we were watching the sunset at the beach with my mom. 

 

"Absolutely!" 

 

"We're glad that you loved it" my mom said. I really love spending time with them. As their daughter, I found them perfect to be my parents and I am very blessed that they have given me a life full of love and happiness. I don't know how I will compose myself to get married if I’m too attached with these people whom he created to be my family.

 

End of Flashback:

 

 

honestly speaking, I have decided to end my relationship with minho so that he and cho hee would be together for once and for all. i know that i had this quote that I would chose minho over her but God helped me realize that there is someone that whom I am destined to. Later, i'll put an end to our relationship...

 

Minho's POV:

 

"Hey, babe..you look hot with that dress.." he whispered to me as we were on our way to my room in which cho hee and I shared. 

 

"I have something to tell you.."

 

“shhh..keep it..”

 

..-> Back to the Party:

 

(No one’s POV)

 

   After they ended the song and walked back to their seat the DJ announce it was Super Junior’s time. "Thank you SHINee! That was FAN-Tas-STIC! NOw, let’s welcome the big group Super Junior with their song,” It's You."

 

With that song, People were in filled with awe during the performance; they loved how these handsome boys turned into fragile human beings. Though the meaning of the song was that they were left by their one only love, all of their heartaches showed when they acted the pain through dancing and singing. If you knew them personally, after those dorkiness you’ve witnessed, you’ll be shocked on how they turned into heartbroken boys.

 

“Woah..what a GREAT Performance! SuperJunior doesn’t stop us to admire them more!” The crowd applauded their performance and the night went onwith different Kpop groups performing.

 

    "Thank you everyone for performing! Now we'll like to say, It's dinner time so please enjoy." DJ continues playing music for everyone.

 

“While you’re having dinner my fellow guests and friends, I’ll play a song for you all “ the birthday girl uttered. Leeteuk was surprised as he knows that Cho hee is afraid of performing infront of a crowd...he was there when cho hee performed her recital few years back.

 

She saw how worried her oppa was and they met their eyes… as if she read his mind and then she gave him a warm smile then she started playing..

 

As she touched those piano keys..it was as if his world was hers..he can't figure out why he stopped his tracks..

 

A talented young lady playing excellently a masterpiece of Mozart, “Scande Coeli Limina in C, K. 34”, during her birthday party soon discovers something that might inject the most lethal pain in one’s life: Heartbreak. After her performance, she bows down elegantly, and flashes beautiful smiles to the crowd.

 

“Woah! I didn’t know you can handle the crowd that easily? I think my once little girl is now a one fully grown-up lady!” her dad said as she stepped down from the stage. Everyone was having a good time and that’s the time when she notices that her bestfriend was nowhere to be found.

 

Minho tried to approach Cho hee yet she was busy talking with Siwon and Leeteuk. He stood up and left in anger, searching for Eun Mi. He was lost within the chaos of people getting up for dinner and talking to the Kpop groups.

 

Key frowned as he recognized the way Minho acted and got a bad feeling. Minho found Eun Mi talking to Cho hee's group of friends.

 

 

 "Excuse me ladies. May I borrow Eun Mi to discuss my choice of present for Cho Hee?" He smirked. They nodded and Minho practically dragged her up to the suite room.

 

 

“Hey guys! Where’s Eun Mi? I haven’t seen her for like half an hour? “ cho hee asked her girl friends who were busying partying. Grooving with the music..

 

“A while ago, we were talking to her but then Minho excused her from since he didn’t know which gift will he choose for you..I bet it’s expensive huh?” Christine teased and continued dancing. She was like as if she hadn’t went out for quite a while..

 

Cho hee rushes then to her room to change her dress into something more casual, but then…

 

 

            To a great surprise, she sees her beloved boyfriend having an affair with another girl! That girl, however, is not just any other girl. She is her bestfriend, or at least after this incident, was.

 


She closes the door, with her heart beating as fast as it could, shivering and not knowing whether she should break down or not. The pain must have pierced so hard..But then as if God heard the she needed a knight and shining armor..There’s this person that came just right in time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…Key.

 

           

 

- - - -- - - - - 

 

what will happen next? the rated chapter will come soon..i'm still working on it! :)))

comments! :)