Best Day Ever part 2

Confused Heart *HIATUS*

 

 

“it’s for you baby!” he said while giving me a paperbag I took a glance on it and I saw the dress that I had caught my eye. I don’t know what to say to him, im so happy! due to so much happiness I kissed him in the lips and he returned the kiss. We were like that for almost a minute I Guess so!  and then I broke the kiss and hug him.

”I love you so much! I’m thankful that I have you!” 

“And im also thankful that I have you!” he kissed my forehead and we went to a restaurant to eat dinner. It was so fun because I didn’t expect that today would be a great day. After all, it’s been a week that I haven’t seen my love. After the dinner we went to his car and he started driving.

“uhmm..were are we going?” I said

“some place I have something to show you” he said and hold my left hand.

After 15 minutes, we arrive to a place where there are no people and I was wondering why are we the only one there. When we get out of the car he covered my eyes with a piece of cloth. And he guided me to some place. “what is this minho? I feel scared about this.”I said

“Its something that I wanted to show you”he said and removed the cloth that is covering my eyes.

At first it was a blurred and when it was already clear. I was amazed in what I saw it was so magical and so adorable. It was  an “ I love you” message that kids are holding the letters that has lights on it. It was so touching and I felt some water falling in my face. Minho wiped my tears and he hugged me from behind.

“Do you like it baby? I had planned this few days ago and I was not even sure on how I could show this to you. I love you so much and I don’t know what would be my life without you in it. I hope our relationship will stay longer and stronger. Happy monthsary baby!” he said and I nodded while I my tears was falling down in my face. He went closer to me and wiped my tears.

“its okay baby! Don’t cry anymore atleast we were together in this special day!i love you!” he lift up my face a little bit higher and one thing I knew his lips were in mine already. 

“yiee..noona and oppa kissing! They are so cute together!” the kids cheering and started to hug both of us and he broke the kiss and hugged me with all the kids around.

“aigoo..thanks my little dongsaengs!” I said while hugging each one of them as they disappeared.

“okay that’s for today my little baby.” Minho said while holding my hand and we started to walk towards his car.

He opened the door of his car and I went inside. When we were in the car he gave me one bouquet of red roses.i kissed him on the cheek and he started driving.after a few minutes we arrived at the front of my house I didn’t notice that I had fallen asleep. I was awaken by a peck on my lips and When I woke up, Minho opened up the door for me and walked with me up to our gate.