Daehyun's First Day of Work

Beneath the Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in front of TS University with Daehyun.

“Remember, today is your first day of work” You reminded him.

“Araso, araso. I remember” He said. “Are you going to be okay while going home by yourself?” He looked at you, worriedly.

“I’ll be fine. You just focus on your work” You reassured Daehyun while giving him a small smile.

“Araso, be safe, okay?” He ruffled your hair and you nodded before walking off to class. Daehyun sighed and watched you leave. *She’ll be safe on her own, right?*

The day at school passed by fast. You were packing your books when you realized you had to go home yourself. *I’ll look for a job on my own today* You left TS University and headed to the city.

Daehyun grabbed his bike and began to pedal to his first day of work. He reached the restaurant and he politely greeted the manager and his new co-workers.

“You should change into your uniform. It’s in your new locker inside the men’s dressing room” The manager instructed. Daehyun bowed and headed toward the dressing room. When he finished, he came out and the manager explained everything he should do. Daehyun walked to the kitchen to grab some plates of food when he almost bumped into someone.

“Mianhaeyo” He looked up and saw Mihwa. “Oh! Mihwa!” She smirked. “We meet again”

“I didn’t know you work here” *I didn’t even know she worked at all* He grinned at her.

“I’ve been working her for a few months already” He nodded as if he was agreeing with her. “Just do your job correctly” Mihwa said before leaving to serve the new customers. *She’s different here*

You were roaming around Seoul, trying to look for a job. You were getting tired of walking. *Is there really no job for me?* You frowned and conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter