Cooking omurice

Beneath the Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was morning already but you didn’t want to wake up. Your head felt heavy and you were really cold. You heard the doorbell ring but you were too weak to stand up. The doorbell kept ringing and you heard Daehyun shouting outside.

“~~~~~! Are you inside? Are you okay?” Daehyun was growing worried by the second. *Thank goodness she gave me a spare key just in case she something happened to her*

“~~~~~! I’m coming in!” Daehyun shouted before he inserted the key into the door. He turned the knob and entered your apartment.

“~~~~~?” He called you out while looking around. He walked over to your room and found you still sleeping. *Why is she still sleeping? She never sleeps in late*He walked over to you.

“~~~~! It’s time to wake up” You didn’t respond. “~~~~?” He shook you but you stayed still. He turned your body to face him and you were pale.

“~~~~!” He touched your forehead and it was burning hot. “Yah! You’re sick! Why didn’t you come over and tell me?!” Daehyun shook his head. *She can’t hear me now. I have to do something quick!* He threw his backpack on the ground besides your bed and went to the bathroom to get some cold water and a towel. He came back and he rolled up his sleeves. You were sweating a lot and Daehyun kept wiping your sweat away. He went to look for some medicine for you and placed it right next to your lamp. *I should get her some porridge or something* He took a glance at you. *I’ll be right back. I’m going to get some food.* Daehyun grabbed his wallet and quickly ran out the door. 

“Ahjumma! Could I get some porridge please?”

“Araso, coming!” He handed her money and grabbed the bag. He returned to your apartment and frowned when you were still sleeping. He touched your forehead once more. *Why is her fever still there? What do I do?!* He grabbed the wet towel and continued to wipe your sweat away. *Please wake up ~~~~!*After several hours, your eyes fluttered open. Your head still felt heavy and you were getting colder by the second. You forced yourself to sit up. Daehyun walked into your room and gasped.

“You’re awake!” You were surprised to see him in your room.

“Why are you here, oppa?” You whispered.

“”If I wasn’t here, you would be dead by now” You weakly smiled.

“Eat some porridge first” Daehyun kindly fed you slowly some porridge. You watched him blow on the hot porridge and then feeding you.

“Now that you ate something; time for some medicine!” He took out 2 pills and gave you a glass of water. You popped the pills in your mouth and chugged down the water.

“Thank you, oppa” You felt drowsy again so you lay down while Daehyun helped tuck you in.

“Get some rest. You’ll be fine by tomorrow morning” He assured you and you smiled at him once last time before going off to dreamland.

Daehyun watched you sleep. *It’s my entire fault for making her taking the bus* He sighed and went back to his own apartment. *If I keep acting like this towards her, I might get feelings for her* He closes his eyes.

The alarm clock r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter