Sister in law??

Beneath the Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in school copying notes.

“Class, remember your project is due tomorrow!” Your professor announced. “Class dismissed”  You packed your bags and sighed. *I can’t go home with Daehyun oppa today*

You quickly went to meet up with him.

“You ready to go home?” he asked. You pouted. “Minahae oppa. I have to stay at the library today. My project is due tomorrow” 

“Library?” You nodded. “I’ll go to the library too. I have to study for my upcoming tests anyways” You lightened up. “Chincha? You’ll stay with me?”

“Yeah, let’s go” You went to pick out some books while Daehyun was reading his notes and books. You returned to your seat and focused on the project. After a while, your eyes began to feel tired. You fell asleep. Daehyun stretched and looked at his watch. *7PM* He glanced at you and saw you were sleeping. He studied your features. *She’s so cute when she’s sleeping…* You suddenly shifted and your eyes fluttered open. Daehyun quickly looked at his notes.

“You’re awake?” He asked you.

“I fell asleep?” He nodded. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” You pouted. “You looked really tired” You sighed and grabbed your pen and began scribbling. After another 2 hours, you were finally done with your project. You stood up and stretched.

“I’m done. We should go home now” There was no reply. You looked for Daehyun but he wasn’t in the library. *Where did he go?* You decided to look for him but the school’s lights were almost all off. You were scared of the darkness.

“Daehyun oppa!” you called out. No response.

“Daehyun oppa!” Suddenly, someone touched your shoulder and you yelped but they covered your mouth just in time.

“It’s me! Daehyun!” You calmed down.

“Where did you go?!” “I went to the bathroom” You sighed out of relief. “You scared me! I thought something happened to you!” He chuckled lightly.

“Mianhaeyo” He headed towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter