This Time I'll Never Let You Go

Operation: Melt The Ice Princess

 

 

 

 

 

 

AVRIL LAVIGNE - I WILL BE

Please listen to this while reading ~ n__n

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeyoung [You]

I stared at the ground with a blank face. Tears strolled down while I wanted to rip my heart out of my chest. The heartbeats slowed down rapidly when I held my breath accidentally.

You're the only one I let inside.
But instead of protecting me, you broke me.


I closed my eyes tightly while the tears appeared again. I were holding my phone lazily. I turned my gaze to it and sighed. I searched for Jonghyun's number. Now that I'm in Korea, I could call him. I could hear his voice. But what if he's not my. That human-being. What if he's not my. No matter how hard I'd want, he'd be looking at someone else now. I love him. From the bottom of my heart. Without him, I don't know what I'd do.

He is all I want. I pressed the call-button and slowly lifted the phone to my ear. This time I'll never let you go. This time I'll fight for you, because you keep me from falling apart.

These seconds I waited for him to answer. They were the seconds that would decide my fate. Will I live, or will I die?

"Yoboseyo?", he answered. I could hear him panting a little and a slight hint of panic was heard in his voice.
"I...don't know", I said.
I don't know what to say. I could hear that his panting ended.
"Heeyoung? Are you here? Are you in Korea? You're here right?", he asked with excitement.
"I met your fiancèe", I said and wiped a lonely tear out of my face.
"She's not.", he said now serious. "Then who is she? And who am I?", I asked with a piercing pain in my voice. He sighed.
"She's nothing - you're everything.", he said and then he sighed loudly. "Where are you?", he asked. I remained silent.
'You're everything.'
"Where are you?!", he asked again unpatient. I was still frozen to the seat. "Where are you? I want to see you, now! NOW!", he yelled in the phone. I woke up and looked around. "In a park", I said and then blinked. "Got it", he said and ended the call. I still kept the phone on my ear and blinked a few times. He's.... coming here? I shot up from the bench and looked around. My eyes wandered through the place in a desperate and blurry way.

Then I saw him. He was panting hard while looking around just 20 meters away. He didn't see me. I'm here. My heart screamed loudly his name, but my mouth kept closed. He continued to look around with slight excitement and pain in his eyes. We made short eye-contact, but he didn't recognize me. He then turned back to see me. He stopped panting and stared into my eyes. He scanned me and then I bursted into tears.

5 years is a long time.
The yearn for someone piles up within that time.
And when you finally can let it out...


He started running towards me with full speed. I kept frozen and he slowed down a few meters away from me. He took a few slow steps and then came into a stop. Right in front of me. It's my star.

"Why are you engaged?", I asked with a worry all over my face. "It's not what you think. I don't love her...", he explained and then touched my cheek a little.
"
I love you, and you know what that means, right?", he asked. I do know that. It's the sentence I could never forget.

"Then why did she claim you as her fiancèe? And why does she stay at your house? I do want to believe all this, but, it seems weird.", I said and stared at his facial features. He scanned my face all over again. "It's because of my dad", he said. I waited for him to continue.

"He wants me to marry the heiress of the Samsung corporation. But instead of getting married I waited for you. I waited for you to appear so that we'd run away together. Now that you're here, all I need to hear is that you still love me.", he explained and my eyes teared up.

"I thought you forgot about me", I mumbled with pain in my voice as I lowered my head to stare at my feet. I thought I could never have you again.

"Look at me", he said and I automatically lifted my head to see him. He looked at my eyes gently. "You're everything I ever wanted", he said and I smiled. He then leaned closer and closed the gap between us two. He poured all his yearning for me through that kiss. I did the same.

5 years is a long time.
But after that time,
your happily ever after will start.

"By the way, what happened to the ice-princess?", he asked smiling. I chuckled.

"She melted.", I said and smiled too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And so the Ice-Princess Melted ~

Omo, this fanfic will end soon, since it's a short one. Waah, my first ever fanfic getting complete !~
Hope you'll keep on supporting my other fanfics after this one. But this one hasn't ended yet... >:D