Truth Revealed

The Diary of EXO's Babysitter

 

“Eomma,” You hugged the beautiful woman in front of you, inhaling the sweet scent of her. Your Mom patted your head lovingly while murmuring, “Aigoo, my girl is here. I miss you so much.” You hugged your mom tighter, the feeling of being in her embrace made you calm down a bit. “I miss you too, eomma,”

“And, hello, Yoon Aya, long time no see,” Your mom pulled herself from you then slowly walked to Aya to hug her. The latter seemed surprised but she relaxed and hugged your mom back.

“You must be tired. Why don’t you go home now? We can meet up tonight,” You told her. Aya nodded. “Ne, I’m sorry for bothering you. Annyeong, Ahjumma,” Aya bowed and walked away to her own house.

You and your mom watched her until she finally too far to be seen.

“Something’s up, isn’t it?” Your mom smiled as she led you to come to the house. You didn’t answer, only circled your arms to your mom.

“Arasso, arasso, go wash yourself now, I’m going to make you hot chocolate,” You nodded and pulled yourself from your mom, walking to your bedroom.

It was baby blue coloured. The smell was still the same; blueberry, your favorite scent. Your bedroom was so clean, so you assumed your mother kept on cleaning this room while you were away. You put your bag to the desk and threw yourself to the bed.

“This is going to be a long day.” You murmured to yourself.

 

-

“...You know already, eomma?”

Your mom nodded, still with a small smile on her face. She carefully put the kimchi stew on the plate. “Aeyoung told me everything, AND don’t be mad at her,” She giggled when she saw you gritted your teeth, cursing your bestfriend’s sister.

“I’m sorry—“

“It’s okay. I believe in Kyorin, and you,” Your mother smiled sincerely. You bit your lip uneasily. “Eomma, don’t tell Appa—“

“Don’t tell me what? Aigoo, my little princess is here,” Somebody your hair from behind and gave you a small kiss on the top of your head. “Appa!” You yelped, surprised.

Your mom smiled as she watched the scene. “He knows too, Jihye-ah,” She said with an amused look on her face. Your heart sank and you immediately felt embarassed in front of your own parents.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. Aeyoung told us everything, about how polite the guys are, about how strict Kyorin is, about everything. Don’t worry. We believe in Kyorin and you of course, my little princess,” Your Dad pinched your cheek playfully.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you two earlier, you must be shocked,” You bit your lip again.

“Of course we were,” Your mom gave you the newly cooked kimchi stew. Your Dad pulled his chair and sat down in front of you, and your mom followed him.

“But you know, after Aeyoung told us everything, I think I can trust your work partner. The boys, I mean,” Your mom winked playfully.

You felt your cheeks reddened and decided to just dig in the food.

“Hahaha! My little princess is growing up already!”

“Appa!” You pouted and your parents both laughed again.

 

After finishing your lunch with your parents, your dad left for something and your mom asked you to talk a bit with her.

“Yoon Kaye, isn’t it?”

Your heart went ba-bump in all of a sudden. “Who is she?” You played dumb.

“Aya’s older sister. Jinyoung’s soon-to-be-fiancee,” Your mom shrugged and flipped the page of the magazine she was reading.

You winced a bit at the thoughts of her being the fiancee of your own bestfriend—eventhough you haven’t seen Kaye with your own eyes. “How could you know?”

Your mom chuckled. “I’m your mom, I gave birth to you, why can’t I know?” She put down her magazine and took your hand in hers.

“Tell me, darling. Tell me why you decided to come home. Tell me everything. Your mom’s here and everything will be okay,”

“...I thought you know already,” You bit your lip, the tears began to form in your eyes. Your mom your hand, signaling she’s waiting for you to tell her everything.

So you began telling her everything...

 

-

“Annyeong, Ahjumma,” Aya bowed to your mom. She still looked pale. “Annyeong, Aya. Have you eaten dinner?” Your mom asked anxiously. Well, who didn’t? Aya looked exactly like a walking corpse. She seemed lost.

But Aya nodded. “I’m okay. I’m sorry Ahjumma, I’m going to bring Jihye unni to—“

“I know,” Your mother cut. Aya smiled a bit then bowed again. “Khamsahamnida.”

You kissed your mom on the cheek and bid good bye to her as you followed Aya.

“Where are we going?”

“To where my sister is. And...” Aya looked down, not wanting to continue, but you knew already.

“And also where Jinyoung is,” You continued for her.

Aya nodded silently. You saw blue mini cooper in front of you and gasped a bit. *This is Aya’s? Wow, her family must be pretty rich.*

“Come in, unni,” She said as she walked to the driver seat. You nodded, feeling a bit embarassed because of your thoughts. “Isn’t your sister at home?” You questioned curiously. Aya shook her head. Instead of answering, she the music player and K.Will’s voice filled the silence in her car.

You shrugged, understood immediately that she didn’t want to talk for now.

*I don’t feel like talking to you also.* You thought, a bit annoyed.

 

-

Aya parked at a big hospital. You exited the car and looked around. “A new hospital?” You asked Aya. She just nodded again as if were sealed. You took a deep breath to keep you from throwing tanthrum to her. *She isn’t okay, okay? Don’t be mad at her. Calm down, Jihye. You’re mature enough to hold your anger.* You whispered to yourself.

“Kajja, unni,” She said again and walked to the hospital. She easily found a way to God-knows-where, earning smiles from the nurses and doctors there. *Has she been going out and in for a long time?*

“Here we go,” She mutters, her voice was almost inaudible, and pushed the door open. You glanced at the placard on the door. It read ‘Yoon Kaye’.

The smell of hard medicines hit you as soon as you entered the room. Slight smell of roses also came to your sense of smelling. The room was white and gray, made you feel slightly uncomfortable.

Aya sighed. “Annyeong, Kaye unni. I’m back from Seoul,”

You turned your head to see who Kaya was talking to. And there she was.

Her eyes were closed, her lips were sealed densely. She wore hospital clothes, but it didn’t let her beauty disappeared. Her eyelashes were long, and her eyebrows curved perfectly. Her long wavy black hair lied perfectly on the pillow. She was pale, but beautiful; indeed beautiful.

You gulped unknowingly, feeling intimidated by the beautiful Kaye, even though she was weak and in comma.

“She got into a car accident a year ago,”

You turned your head to see the almost crying Aya. She trembled again, but took a deep breath and looked at you. “I need to tell you this,”

You nodded, not sure what to do, but walked to stand beside Aya, who was holding her sister’s hand tightly.

“She had a boyfriend, his name was Jaebeom. He was handsome, sure, and my sister was beautiful, and she still is,” Aya smiled at the thoughts of her sister.

“Unfortunately Jaebeom wasn’t as good as his looks. He was rebellious. He smoked, he skipped school a lot. He tend to hurt people a lot. But my sister was the only exception. At first, Jaebeom hated her. He said my sister was so noisy and loved to pry on people’s business.

But days passed and months passed, Jaebeom started to fall for my sister. He changed, he stopped smoking, he attended school regularly. Everyone said that was because of my sister,”

You glanced at Kaye. A drop of tears ran down her cheek, and it hit you so bad in the chest.

“One day, Jaebeom got in a fight with his step father. His violence step father. Jaebeom got angry, and he unknowingly dragged my sister with him. He drove as fast as he could to God knew where, and he got into an accident.

A big fruit truck hit his car,”

Aya trembled again and she had to clutch on her sister’s hand to keep her calm. You felt something started to well in your eyes.

“He died horribly. And my sister was dying. But she survived...” The tears began to stream down her face as she forced herself to continue.

“She was lost. She lost her dearest boyfriend, she lost half of her heart. She lost Jaebeom and she became insane. She cried, only cried everyday. She stopped eating and sleeping. All she did was crying, and crying...”

“That made me feel worse, I was miserable also seeing my sister became like that. I was sad, but I had to do something about this.”

You found yourself hugged Aya as she trembled even more.

“My family decided to moved here, leaving Seoul and all its bitter memories. I refused to at first, but seeing my sister lived horribly like that made me agree...

We moved to this hometown and met the Parks. Aeyoung was the first to came to me, she’s lovely, isn’t she?

She talked to me first, and we became friends. She told me about her brother who is in the same age as my sister. She introduced me to Jinyoung oppa, and I was very surprised to see him. He looked exactly like Jaebeom, and I couldn’t help but to burst into tears...”

“I introduced him to my parents, and my parents knew the same. He looked exactly like Jaebeom. My parents wanted my sister to get better, so they asked Jinyoung oppa to be friends with my sister. He agreed somehow.

My sister got better and better everyday. The cheerful smiles were back on her face. She became quite the same as she was before Jaebeom died,”

You bit your lip when Aya held your arm too. She was crying silently, hiccuping at every words she said, but managed to continue the story.

“But Jinyoung oppa still couldn’t get over his childhood bestfriend. He still remembered you, even though there was only my sister there. He talked about you most of the time he spent with my sister. My sister knew he likes you, no, loves you, but she refused to give up. She wanted Jinyoung, she wanted her Jaebeom back...”

“She tried her best to make Jinyoung oppa fall for her, but it was all useless. Jinyoung oppa never stopped looking at you. You were the first and the last girl for him. My sister grew anxious. I moved to Seoul and worked with you to see how you were doing—I’m sorry,”

You nodded and signaling her to continue.

“The was when she came to Jinyoung’s home to hear him confessing to you, to hear him saying he loved you, to hear him saying your name. She collapsed, and didn’t wake up ever since then,”

Aya put her palms on her face and crying loudly. Her voice tore your heart, her grip on your arm made you wanted to disappear immediately.

 

 

*I’m the worst human being.*

 

 

-

[A/N] This story is going to end soon TT_TT But I’ve prepared a new story featuring Exo-K Kai and Infinite L! Please anticipate~ *bows*