Where's Key?

Change of heart

 

Chapter Six <3
 
"Taemin!" Blake yelled out smiling as Taemin had been talking to Jonghyun and Minho. 
 
"Thats me, I'm Lee Taemin and you are the great Blake McGrath. Pleasure to meet you." Taemin smiled as Minho and Jonghyun set off for the docks. 
 
"Martino told me your the lead dancer of SHINee and you help choreograph their dances. Well I'd like you to do a dance solo tonight infront of the camp at the dance, it would be really cool. Your cabin mates could join and then it would be a really cool way to start camp." Blake smiled.
 
"I'm down for it. Dance is my passion. It's like breathing. Just let me get a feel for the song and I'll give you my view in it." Taemin nodded as they pounded fists.
 
"Let's get you hooked up with the beat. This way to my studio." Blake smiled as Taemin followed. 
 
This was the start of a dance match made in heaven as Blake could teach Taemin so much and Taemin, Blake. 
________________________________________________________________________
Jonghyun and Minho had made their way down to the dock looking out over the lake leaning against the guard rail.
 
"This place is so beautiful, I can see myself calling it home." Minho looked above him as the stars were on the horizion the sky dulling from a bright red to a mild pinkish purple color, the moon coming up over the eastern hemisphere. 
 
"It really is, I hope Kwan doesn't give Jae any trouble. Can we go find her?" Jonghyun asked shaking a little worried as his eyes tightened on the horizon. 
 
"Let her talk to him. Jae will be fine Onew won't let anything happen to her. I'm more worried about Key. He wasn't himself at dinner. Jonghyun he is one of your best friends." Minho warned as a cold shiver came over him. 
 
"Something is wrong with him and you can feel it too. I know you can. We've all lived together for long enough. Tell me you can't feel it and I'll drop the subject." He looked at his roommate his eyes tight. 
 
Jonghyun's eyes didn't leave the horizon. 
 
"I can feel it. I just don't want to risk losing Jae to his quirky personality." Jonghyun smiled, Key was his best friend and no matter what he would always love him. 
 
"Then lets go find him." Minho smiled before Jae and Onew could be seen while Taemin was already waiting for them at the swing set. 
 
"Minho you look for him. I can't keep her waiting." Jonghyun smiled as he walked up to Jae. 
 
"Hello handsome." Jae blushed as Jonghyun kissed her hand softly.
 
"Is my beautiful date ready for the time of her life?" Jonghyun asked as Jae nodded. 
 
"Lets do this. Lets rock it! Go hard or die on the dance floor!" Jae cheered as the music could be heard all over camp. 
 
Looking at Onew who nodded in reassurement that things would be fine Jae began down the trail hand in hand with Jonghyun. 
 
"How did the phone call go?" Minho asked as he leaned up against the swing set. 
 
"It went well, Kwan is really protective. Jae has allot on her mind, I'm hoping they don't make her life troublesome. She's worried about Key." Onew noted as Taemin looked at Onew. 
 
"Jonghyun is worried about him too. He admitted it to me. Key will be fine, lets find him and bring him to the dance. It's not like Key to miss out on an opertoonity to show off his skills and make an entrance like no other. I'll bet he is jazzing up his makeup as we speak." Minho laughed imagining Key with huge rainbow Ray Bans sunglasses and a splash painted rainbow jacket with hot pink jeans. 
 
"I wouldn't put it past him." Taemin giggled remembering their concert in Japan and Key sang My First Kiss by 3 OH 3. 
 
"Maybe your right Minho. Lets go to the dance. He'll show up sooner or later. If he's not there in twenty minutes we will go find him. Deal?" Onew put his hands out to the two as they nodded shaking hands in a three way deal. 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Walking down the hill Jonghyun was really happy as Jae was smiling. 
 
"Lets dance!" Jae smiled as she took his hand leading him to the center of the dance floor on the grass next to the stage smiling.
 
The two started dancing around smiling and giggling as Jonghyuns arms went around Jae's waist the two flowing with the music.
 
"Your not a bad dancer. For a bubble gum pop boy singer." Jae poked his sides as he gasped. 
 
"HEY! There is nothing wrong with bubble gum and pop! And my singing wows people. You're just jelous." Jonghyun laughed as Jae stomped her foot childishly. 
 
She looked off at the moon and the stars.
 
"Key would have tickled me back." She said closing her eyes like she did when she was thinking about something painful. 
 
"He would have tackled you to the ground for a comment like that." Jonghyun laughed before Jae turned to him.
 
"Yeah." She sighed as  Need You Now by Lady Antebellum began to play she wrapped her arms around his neck burring her head in his chest. 
 
Jonghyun wrapped his arms around her waist as he smiled kissing her forehead. 
 
"He'll be fine sweetie. Just relax. Flow with the music." Jonghyun sighed feeling guilty. He liked Jae allot but not having his best friend at the first big dance at camp was like a band playing without a base guitar, sure the song was good but the base gave the song soul.
 
Now the question really was. 
 
Where Is Key?