John Mayer

White Caramel

Hihi ^^ double update. It's SungJongie's birthday :D. So happy birthday to our beloved maknae <3. Hi and thank you to my new subbies. You guys are awesome :3. Don't forget to comment and subscribe <3!

 

"Bye Yu In-ssi! See you later Yu In-ah!" chorused the guys

"Bye you guys."

Sophia waved at the seven guys as they tried to quietly walk back to their dorm. The party had run on a little longer than anyone had expected. Sophia chuckled when she saw Myungsoo trip Sungyeol causing him to run into the maknae.

*Ah that was less nerve wrecking than I thought it would've been*

Sophia stretched and flopped on to the couch. The boys had insited on helping her clean up some before leaving and she was thankful they were so polite, otherwise it would've taken forever to clean up. 

The clock read 12:30 AM and she wondered if she should go to sleep already. She instead decided to put on some more music for a while. The soft notes of John Mayer's voice filled the air and helped to relax her. She was just about to nod off on the couch when she heard the doorbell ring.

*What? Who could it possibly be at this hour?*

She glanced at the screen and nearly ran into the wall.

*What in the world is Hoya doing back here?!*

Sophia adjusted her shirt before opening the door. Hoya was standing at the door kicking the ground looking like an adorably lost child.

*I really could love you forever Howon-ah...*

As if reading your thoughts Hoya looked up at you, eyes wide.

"Hey Yu In-ah."

Both stared at each other silently for what seemed to be forever.

"Uh what are you doing here Hoya?"

"What? Oh nothing---wait! I mean, I forgot something here."

Hoya nervously chuckled and put an arm to his neck. It was only then that Sophia noticed how cutely he had been dressed. Wearing a soft looking sweater that just made her want to run her hands over it to see if it really was fluffy along with some dark wash skinny jeans.

He noticed her oggling and looked down at what he was wearing.

"What? Do I have something on me?"

"Huh? No. No. Haha. Come in then."

"Thank you."

She led him back into the living room where the music was still playing, creating a warm and cozy mood.

"What did you forget Hoya-ssi?"

"You can just call me Hoya and I seem to have forgotten my phone somewhere."

"Ah I see. I'll help you look for it then."

The pair set off about the living room, searching for the missing phone. All the while, Sophia had started softly singing along to the music. Just as she was in the middle of Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved" she was on her stomach to look under the couch. She spotted the purple case of the phone and started reaching for it when another hand popped in and grabbed it. Letting out a little yelp of surprise, she noticed that Hoya was on his stomach next to her.

"Found it." he whispered while peering intently into her face.

"Found it..."

Eyes focused on only each other, everything else seemed to fade away.

Hoya started, "Yu In-ah do you li--"

The doorbell rang all of  a sudden and the question was lost. On the screen was a smiling Dongwoo. She couldn't help but skip a little over to the door.

"Yu In-ah is Hoya there?" Dongwoo beamed questioningly

Hoya walked up behind her and she could feel his body radiating heat behind her, causing a shiver to run up and down her body.

"Hey hyung. I had forgotten my phone here and I came to get it. What's up?"

"Oh Sunggyu wanted you to come back since we have curfew remember?"

"Ah yeah. Well I'm coming back now ok?"

"Yeah ok. Don't take too long. See ya later Yu In-ah!"

Dongwoo waved and walked back to the dorm.

Sophia turned back to look at Hoya putting on his shoes.

"What were you saying before Hoya?"

"Hmm. Oh, nothing really."

"Oh...ok. If you say so."

Hoya got up and looked at her, trying to find an excuse to stay a little longer.

"Thanks Yu In-ah. For helping me find my phone."

Sophia smiled shyly at him.

"Any time Hoya."

He smiled and waved to you as he walked back to the dorm.

She shut the door and sighed contentedly.

*Could it get any better than this?*