Will you be my girlfriend?

My Bestfriend's Stalker

 

Jieun's Pov

 I know Kiseop is innocent and would never dare to do anything risky so I let him stay over.

I showed him to the shower and dried his clothes. While Kiseop was in the shower, i sat on my bed checking for any messages.

Of course Eli texted.

I also saw Yuna's text! I quickly opened them. As Kiseop came in my room, he sat right next to me silently.

JIEUN!!How are you? Sorry i have been busy lately. What's up?

I giggled and was about to reply,but Kiseop snatched my phone and deleted the messages and her number.

"YAH!! Yuna finally texted me. I want to talk to her. I looked at him confused. But he had a serious expression on his face that made me wonder.

"You don't need her. I'm right here." Kiseop smiled pointing to his face.

"Still.." I started.

"Don't talk to Yuna. She's not a good friend for you." Kiseop mumbled laying on my bed.Yuna? Not a good friend?

End of Pov

*This pillow smells good. Just like Jieun.Cocunut and lime.* Kiseop stared at the pillow smiling.

"Why not? Don't think you could boss me around now that we're together." Jieun eyed Kiseop. Kiseop jumped up hugging the pillow an stared wide eyed at Jieun.

"We're together?" Kiseop asked smiling.

"Well..if two people like eachother..doesn't that mean..." Jieun mumbled playing with her fingers.

"Okay. Let me fix this." Kiseop turned serious and made Jieun face him. "Jieun. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kiseop asked still gripping her face.

Jieun smiled. "No." She removed his hands from her face and hit him with her pillow.

"WHY NOT?" Kiseop pouted dodging her hits. She laughed and stopped.

"Just kidding. I will." Jieun winked and quickly kissed his cheek. Kiseop froze and stared and started blushing like her always does when Jieun comes in contact with him.

"Go to sleep dork." Jieun pushed him away.

Kiseop sat back down on her bed and grinned.

"Why do you like me?" He poked her cheeks until she spoke.

"You're funny and sweet...?" Jieun said looking up at the ceiling.

Kiseop blushed then smirked. "I know." Kiseop said getting in to Jieun's bed.

"What are you doing?? GO AWAY!" Jieun yelled looking at Kiseop next to her.

Kiseop began to fake snore and shut his eyes tight. Jieun looked at him unamused.

"Please be quiet i'm trying to sleep." Jieun said nicely.

"Sorry..sorry sorry.." Kiseop started to sing Super junior's sorry sorry.

"Stop." Jieun said blankly.

"Why?I'm an awesome singer!" Kiseop yelled getting closer to Jieun.

"You should just go back to being the nerdy lover boy when i first met you." Jieun mumbled looking at Kiseop's facial features. *So no one can steal you from me.*

"Okay. Sleep." Kiseop said turning his back on her.

"Goodnight then." Jieun said smiling and turning her back.

"Night." Kiseop said turning around and wrapping his arms around her. Jieun smiled and fell asleep.

 

-------

A/N: So sweet. X) There's still more though!!Yep. Ugh. Yuna will go insane.

 ByeBye!