Everything will be okay.

My Bestfriend's Stalker

 

 

    Everywhere you went now, Yuna would always be glaring at you. So maybe you did go against her but she had no reason to be picking a fight with you.

You sat down and poked your food on your tray. Kiseop was standing in front of you watching.

"What are you doing standing there?" You looked up at Kiseop. He smiled and sat next to you.

"I dont know." Kiseop shrugged. You smiled at him. *Such a wierd person.* You shook your head and went back to poking your food.

"Feling better?" Kevin said sitting infront of you. You got suprised by his question.

"Y-yeah." You mumbled.

"Hm? What happend?" Kiseop said pushing up his glasses and went closer to your face. Kevin got uncomfortable and ate his food.

"You said you'd tell me everything. Don't avoid it." Kiseop said looking at your sad expression.

You sighed. "I think Yuna hates me..Or is very mad about something. Point is she is scaring me now." You gazed at your food tray.

*That girl. I told her to stay away from Jieun.* Kiseop turned away mentally cursing Yuna.

"It's okay Jieun,im here for you." Kevin grinned.

"And me!" Eli showed up next to Kevin and smiled brightly.

Kiseop finally came to. "Yep. Everything will be okay. We are on your side." Kiseop winked.

*Yeah. Everything will be okay. I have great friends already.* You smiled at the three comforting you. (Even though Eli had no idea what they were talking about. He just told you he is there for you.)

The happy moment was ruined when Yuna stood at the edge of the lunch table.

"Hi guys." She waved and had on such a plastic smile that only barbies could have.

You looked away and Kiseop put his arm around you.

"What do you want?" Eli looked at her suspiciously. *I never liked this girl.* Eli said chewing his apple.

"Just wondering what you guys are up to." She giggled. Earning glares from Eli and Kiseop. Kevin just looked at her as if she was pathetic. (She is actually..)

"Can't you see you arent wanted here?" Kiseop said through gritted teeth. He looked over at you and saw you were giving Yuna a cold look which was rare to see, since you were always smiling.

Yuna blinked. "Um..See you guys later." She got up and waved.

"She really is fake." Kevin shook his head. Eli nodded.

You smirked and turned to Kiseop. "Who knew you had guts to talk to Yuna like that." You ruffled his hair.

"I looked cool right." Kiseop smiled proudly. Kiseop took your hand and forced a high five. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

Soon everyone except you were high fiving eachother.

"Bye guys." You waved and walked out to where you alwys go after eating. Outside.

You stopped when you saw Aj and Yuna talking to eachother. You hid behind a pole with your back faced them.

"Just stop." Yuna said and walked off. AJ groaned and ruffled his hair. You froze when foot steps were approaching.

You tried to slowly walk off as if you didnt know but he called your name.

"Jieun,i have a question." AJ called. You bit your lip and turned around slowly.

"Yes?" You forced a smile.

"Why is Yuna acting so weird lately?" Aj furrowed his eyebrows and looked at yu with hopeless eyes.

*Did he really like her?* "People change..maybe it's her time." You said unsure. Aj smirked.

You smiled. "You can do better though." You said and walked away.