A new secret reaveled

Love Story of Fire and Butterfly

Ji Eun: How stupid girls can be Yoona. I felt that he would stand by me.. Marry ma.. I am so stupid.. so silly. Why did he cheat me Yoona? I am getting scared Yoona. I am so scared.

Yoona remembers her mother telling her,' Yoona i am feeling so scared'.  Ji Eun falls asleep as she cries. She watches Ji Eun sleeping and thinks, 'Ji eun, you are not the first girl who was cheated by a man. I have seen the same happening with my mom too'.

At college

Yoona walks down the corrido and suddenly she sees Kiseop walks infront of her

Kiseop: You came again? Don't try coming close to me. It's not going to work!

Yoona: Me? Closer to you? Please!( Kiseop pulls Yoona to the back of a pillaar)

Kiseop: Don't be this innocent! Yesterday night YOu did a lot of drama. Was your boyfriend not enough that you came and fell into my arms?

Yoona: You are such a .... I got disbalanced. Otherwise i have no intrest to get in your arms. okay? And what is your expression? Don't give yourself so much importance.

Kiseop holds Yoona by her shoulders and pins her to the pillar. He looks at her and brings his face closer to hers. Yoona closes her eyes.

KIseop: This is what i wanted to prove... that you do not leave any opportunity to come near me.

Kiseop leaves Yoona and walks off. Yoona follows him.

Yoona: You know what? I think you have lost your senses. There is some problem with you. No.. your entire family has some problem.

Kiseop looks at her and catches her on her shoulder pinning her to the pillar again.

Kiseop: Stay away from my family! If not .. .

Yoona: If not what will you do?( Kiseop goes from there)

Sunny comes running at Yoona and ask Yoona her notes. She has to complete or Miss hog will kill her. Yoona gives her notebook which has Yoona and her mothers picture.

Sunny comes home and keeps her bag on the table and goes kitchen looking fo something to eat.

Sunny's mom Hyo yeon saw Sunny's bag and pulls out her notebooks. She opens a book and see 80% and then open other pages and sees 90%. She turns another page and sees the picture of jiyeon and a girl. She wonders what Jiyeon's photo is doing in Sunnys's book. She opens the front page and sees the name written on it as 'Yoona'.