Yoona-Eun ye

Love Story of Fire and Butterfly

Kiseop bets Aj that Yoona will be thrown out of hostel when Yoona comes. She takes the money and gives to Aj sayinggo enjoy. Yoona lambastes Kiseop for putting her into trouble with the warden. Yoona tells him that she didnot expect such a behavior from even a guy like him and Kiseop says not to keep any expectations and walks off.

Sunny and Aj wants to celebrate Yoona's birthday but she refuses. Sunny is hurt.

Soohyun goes to the graveyard to celebrate to celebrate Yoona's birthday thinking that she and her mother are dead in an accident.

Aj tricks Yoona to come in a restaurant telling that he is trouble. Yoona is angry at Aj for tricking her. Sunny arrives their and Fights with them and leaves. Kiseop comes their and says that he reaveled their plan to test how strong their friendship is. Aj tells that they are childhood friends and she wouldnot break their friendship over a petty fight. Yoona is mad at Kiseop but says nothing.

Yoona reaches Kiseop house when Kiseop says her father how much she hates Yoona. Eli opens the door and is amazed to see Yoona is a look alike of Eun Ye. She brought cake for Kiseop. Kiseop is furios but Eli stops him and thanks Yoona. After she left Eli takes out picture of Eun Ye. Kiseop looks angry as well as hurt.