Second chance

Love Story of Fire and Butterfly

Tracker comes running to Sunny and Yoona and give them news abou Soo and Kiseop break up. Yoona thinks to herself, finally Kiseop listened Jieun.

Key plans to propose Tiffany the same evening and distracts her by behaving rude. Aj is behaving differently to Tiffany aswell and when Yoona ask why is he behaving rudely with Tiffany he tells that Key is going to propose Tiffany tonight. Key tells Tiffany that she is bossy and dominating. Everyone watches this and Tiffany gets really irritated and was about to leave when Soo comes and ask her which is the biggest stall and Key suddenly says that its stall no.10. tiffany says that only the coolest and money making task will get that stall as money will go to charity. Soo says she is not intrested in charity but her stall would earn the maximum.

Tiffany: Which art are you good at?

Soo: Art of kissing. I am going to charge $10 for each kiss.

Key: The stall is yours.

Later Yoona sees Jieun hugging Kiseop. Jieun sees Yoona and comes running to her.

Jieun: Yoona, I am so happy. Guess what? He chose me. I love him so much! Today he accepted me.( Jieun notices that Yoona is not happy)What happened Yoona? Look... I know you never used to like him but that was when he used to treat me bad... Now please be happy for me.

Jieun goes away and Yoona thinks, why am i not happy. Jieun has Kiseop now. Whats wrong with me?

AT LEE'S HOUSE

Yuri:We need to do something about Yoona. I can't loose Kiseop. He is wrapped around Yoona.

Eli: You are right. Kiseop is changing. We can't let human emotions overtake him. This has to stop.

Yuri: How?

Eli: I will stop her.

Kisop: No! You will not stop her. I will handel her.

Eli(Laughs): This is not a joke. This is serious. She is a threat. This is the question of our survival and there is no room for error! You know this very well.

Kiseop: I already told you... I will handel her.(Kiseop goes off)

Eli: He feels that he would say and i will believe! Kiseop will stop Yoona?

Yuri: Keep trust Eli!

Eli: Are you naive Yuri? Don't you know that he sees Eunye in Yoona? Once he is heartbroken. He is thinking that he has a second chance. He thinks he will be able to handel Yoona but he can't.

Yuri: So.. what to do?

Eli: She has to be stopped! Whatever Kiseop says, he would never harm Yoona.