Are You Okay?

A Life Through Happiness and Sorrow (Sequel to: Time flies)

You happily sighed, and hit Myungsoo on his chest. "Yah, I'm going to have to help my mom with breakfast. I'm going, Anhyeong..." you said as you slowly got up and went towards the door. He grabbed your hand, and pouted. "I'm going too!" He said and followed you. You smiled, and shook your head. He watched you from behind, making you nervous. *_______, you could just think that he isn't behind you. He's not looking at all... Or is he???!! I don't know anymore...* you thought. He investigated how you cut the mushrooms fastly. "Wah... How do you cut so fast!?" he asked curiously. You were too nervous to even notice him. "______...?" he asked while waving his hands infront of your face. "E-eh?" you said, finally noticing and looking away from your cooking. "Ahh!" you said while your blood from your finger. "Yah! Gwenchanah!?" Myungsoo asked while investigating your finger. "Wait here!" he said while running to the bathroom to get you a bandage. He returned and wrapped it around your finger gently. "All better," he said while smiling and then taking your hand. 

 

"Yah, this is how you cut," he said while coming behind you and taking your hand. "Eh?" you said while watching him show you. He was behind you, and holding your hand while slicing the vegetables. "O-oh...." you said while trying to pay attention, but kept failing. "Did you get it?" he asked. "O-oh..." you said, unsurely. He smiled, and then went into your room. *Phew. He's gone...* you thought, and sighed a sigh of relief. You began cutting the vegetables like nothing happened when your mom came in the kitchen. "Hey, Sunggyeol and the boys were here earlier. Why were they here? I was expecting them to take you somewhere..." she said while popping a piece of candy into . You gasped, and ran to your room. "Mian umma! Can you finish the cooking for me!? I really need to meet up with them! Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" you shouted while running through the halls. You went into your room, and locked the door behind you then went to the closet. You changed into (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-ruffle-floral-sundress-cocoa-one-size/info.html/pid.1031177692) then went to your bed to grab your purse, but saw Myungsoo watching you intently.

 

You stared at him surprised because you didn't see him there in the first place. "Y-yah. You were there this whole time? I thought I locked the door!" you exclaimed. He shook his head, and made his lower lip stick out. "I was here already..." he said while thinking. You sighed a heavy sigh, and looked at him. "So... you saw me change!?" you asked him. He thought, and then nodded. You hit his chest hardly, and grabbed your purse, then left. "Yah! Where are you going!?" he asked you while you walked away. "Somewhere," you said while closing the door behind you. He sighed, and thought, *Did she really get that mad at me? Thinking about it, I really didn't see her change. I was still sleeping...* You ran outside to the boys house, and knocked loudly. WooHyun opened the door, and gasped. "Ah, ______. You're here?" he asked as you huffed and puffed, out of breath. "Neh, is Sunggyeol there?" you asked him. WooHyun shook his head unsurely, and scratched the back of his head. "He's not here. He left for the bridge with NaYoung..." he said.

 

You bowed politely, and ran towards the bridge out back. "Ah, Chogeyo! (Meaning: Excuse me)  A- aish..." WooHyun said, getting caught up on his breath. Sunggyeol came out and asked WooHyun, "Who barely came?" WooHyun scratched the back of his head, and puffed his cheeks. "It was _____, but I told her you went to the bridge with NaYoung..." he said. Sunggyeol looked at WooHyun, and sighed. "Yah, why did you tell her that? Aish..." Sunggyeol said while scratching the back of his head. He ran smoothly towards the bridge, and finally spotted you. With Myungsoo... He stared at you guys for a long time, and sighed. *Why does it always end up like this... I mean, I always have to see them together. It makes my heart hurt so bad...* 

~~~MeanWhile~~~

"Oppa, he's not even here!" you cried as Myungsoo hugged you closely. You huddled in his chest as he tried to cheer you up. "Gwenchanah..." he said. You sniffled, and wiped away your tears from your face. Myungsoo looked at you, and grabbed your hand, as you both walked towards home. He started swinging your hands, but you stopped it. "Cheer up..." he said as he moved your hair to the side. *Whenever you say this, it makes me want to cry even more...* You thought as he got squatted infront of you. "Gwenchanah, you don't look good when you cry. Smile, for me please!?" he said as he pouted, and puffed his cheeks. You tried to, but when you did, your lips turned out to be a straight line. He puffed his cheeks and made his lower lip stick out. You had to laugh because he looked so adorable. "Yay! You looked so pretty!" he said as he pinched your cheek. You scrunched up your face because of the little pain. He grabbed your hand excitedly and said, "Caga!" (Meaning: Let's go!) You both walked towards your home happily.

 

*Why does it have to be like this...* He thought as a tear fell from his eye...

 

Hey! Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

I really am sorry about the late update! xc

Anyways, my computer is working now so yay!

As always, HWAITING! ^ ^