Kids

A Life Through Happiness and Sorrow (Sequel to: Time flies)

The next morning, you woke up and smiled brightly. *Aish... The perfect day to go on a picnic...* you thought as you leaped out of bed. You changed (here) and then walked downstairs to make breakfast yourself and eat by yourself. *Aish... I already miss Mimi..." you thought as you ate. You opened the door for a walk around your big front yard and saw the same old lady walking to your house. You smiled and let her inside the gate. Myungsoo wouldn't approve of this, but you had to let her in. "Ahjumma... Did you need something???" you asked her. She smiled and nodded. "You have the job of taking care of the daycare. Last time, I saw you working there with your husband and you were just the right person. Please, take care of the daycare..." she said as she looked down to the floor. You smiled and nodded. "It'll be my pleasure Ahjumma!" you said and jumped up and down. She smiled and said, "Now I can die peacefully..." You looked at her as she struggled to stand up. You caught her gently though and walked her into your house. "Ahjumma, do you need to go to the hospital? Is there something I can do for you?'' you asked her.

 

She smiled and said, "It was already time for me to go anyways. Don't worry about me...'' You nodded and looked down, sadly. She wanted to go home, so you walked her home carefully. You came back home and flopped on your couch. It was barely 8:00 in the morning, so you hurriedly dressed up (here) and rushed to the daycare. You saw little children already playing in there. You sighed and flopped on the couch. This was the first time you even investigated how the nursery looked like. You looked around and saw that it was actually very cute looking. (here) It was also very joyful looking and it could represent either a boy's room or a girl's room. You smiled and then saw a little girl running towards you. You smiled and kneeled down so she could run into your arms. She hugged you tightly and laughed. "Unnie... where's the handsome guy??? The handsome guy that came here last time??? The handsome guy???" she said looking at you hopefully. You smiled and tapped her nose softly. "He's not here today. He had to go work," you said to her.

 

She looked down in disappointment and sighed. You pinched her cheeks carefully and said, "Next time, I'll make sure he comes okay? Don't be sad..." you assured her. She smiled and then joined the others to play. You chuckled and then saw a little boy crying. It was Haneul. ''Haneul?? Is that you? Aigoo! It is you!" you said as you squeezed him in a hug. He smiled and hugged you back. "Unnie... Haneul mad at you..." he said. You looked at him and tilted your head. "Why are you mad at me?" you asked him. "You keep making...umm... oppa? Yeah, you keep making oppa mad..." he said. You smiled and laughed. "It's hyung. Oppa is what a girl usses to adress her brother, but a boy uses hyung. And why is he mad...?" you asked. "You keep going to that guy... Myugsung..." he said. You laughed again and covered your mouth. "Myungsoo you mean? Aish, Haneul is so cute..." you said as you pinched his cheek. He hugged you again and sighed. You stopped laughing and could tell that something was wrong with him. "Are you sick???" you asked him.

 

He shook his head and let go of you. Then he layed his head on your lap and fell asleep there. You smiled and moved his hair to the side of his face. "Unnie! I want to sleep on your lap too!" the little girl said. You smiled and patted the couch next to you. She ethusiastically jumped on the couch and smiled while laying on your shoulder. You laughed and patted her head. Haneul moved a little so you decided to stay still. You smiled, then heard a knock at the door. You carefully laid the two sleeping kids on the couch and went to go open the door. You opened it and stared in shock. "Oh, Hoya. It's just you...?" you said rubbing the back of your head. He nodded and asked, "May I come in?" You nodded and closed the door after he went in. He picked up Haneul a little too harshly, causing him to wake up. Haneul started crying and rubbing his eyes. You opened your mouth and gasped. "Yah. How can you treat your brother like that? Pick him up like this," you said as you gently carried him in your arms and saw that he immediatley went back to sleep. He smiled and said, "Since he went to sleep already, you should carry him to his house with me." You shook your head and said, "Aniya... there are still other kids I need to take care of..." He sighed and nodded his head, then carried Haneul the way you told him to carry him, and walked to the door. "Anyeong _____..." he said then closed the door behind him.

 

"Who was that???" asked the little girl as she rubbed her eyes. "Nobody... Just a friend coming to pick up his broher, Haneul," you said and smiled. The little girl was the last one to be picked up and as she left, you sighed and flopped on the couch. You sat in thought and remembered what Myungsoo said. "If we ever got a baby, I would want it to be a girl...." his voice echoed. You smiled in thought and then grabbed your purse and started to walk home. You saw Myungsoo's car pull up right when you were going to open the gate. He looked at your face carefully and relaxed. "It's just you____? I thought you'd be home already. Where'd you go?" he asked you. "Ahh, I got a job at the daycare now. Well, I'm actually the owner of the daycare now... It actually gets really good pay!" you said as you put your index finger on your chin, cutely in thought. He laughed and said, "But you don't need to work though! I'll make all the money for you! I don't want you to work too hard." You sighed and said, "Aniya! I have to work! I'm bored to death when it's just me alone at the house..." you said. He smiled and opened the gate. You walked calmly to the front door as he walked beside you.

 

"The little girl was looking for you today. She said that you were handsome and she wished you come more often..." you told him. He smiled and laughed. "Well, it is true that I'm handsome..." he said as he moved his hair to the side. You scoffed and nudged him. He laughed and went upstairs to shower. You sat on his bed in thought. "Hoya seemed really sad today... but I can't blame him. It's been awhile since we've been in contact with eachother. Myungsoo wouldn't approve of me seeing him though..." you thought. Myungsoo the came out shirtless while rubbing his wet hair. "Aish! Seriously, you need to get in the habit of putting your shirt on whenever you come out of the shower...!" you explained to him. He shrugged and said, "If you want to live with me, that's just something you have to bear with." You scoffed and then went into the shower, avoiding eye contact with him. After you showered, you changed into your pajamas, but then took it off again. You had an idea. *Why don't we... wear a couple pajamas.* You gasped at the idea and then shouted throught the door to Myungsoo, "Do not look! I'm coming out of the bathroom with just a bra and underwear. If you dare look, I will... do something to you!" He scoffed and hid his head underneath the blanket. You could see that he didn't change yet, so this was a good oppurtunity. You ran into your old room and grabbed the couple pajamas your mom bought for you both on your wedding day.

 

You quickly changed into the girl one while holding the boy one in one hand. You knocked on his door and heard him sigh. He opened the door gently and hid behind the door. "Mwoh?" he asked you. You rolled your eyes, and opened the door all the way. "I know you're not all they way. Anyways, here. Couple pajamas..." you told him. He shook his head and said, "I'll look like a girl in that pajamas..." You sighed and had to put it on him like he was still a child. After you both put the pajamas on, you both investigated yourselves in the mirror. "It actually looks pretty good..." he said as he sneaked his arm around your waist. You smiled and looked down in nervousness. (here) You both floped on the bed at the same time and sighed. He hugged you from the side and kissed your nose. "Aish, go to sleep," you told him. He smiled and then turned off the lamp. "Good night..." he said. You searched his face in the dark until you found his lips, and then kissed it gently. He smiled and put his arms around your waist. You pulled away though, before you start feeling weird again. He smiled and chuckled. You hugged him from his side also and went to sleep quietly.

 

 

Hope you all like my 11th chapter!

I'm sooooo sorry for making you all wait so long.

I hope you will still read my AFF. Thank you for being patient!

Anyhoo, HWAITING and Komawo! <3