Date

Don't Trust Him

"Hey, can I borrow your car tonight?" Woohyun asked. "No" L responded. Woohyun kept begging him but only a "No" came out of L's mouth. Disappointed, Woohyun left L alone.

"I can't believe you asked out L's stylist on a date" Hoya told Woohyun. Woohyun shyly smiled and said, "I can't believe she accepted." Hoya patted his back and said, "Look, my friend who lives like right down the street has a car that you could borrow. He lets me borrow it all the time." Woohyun looked at Hoya and said, "Really?!" Hoya smiled and said, "Only if you don't wreck up your first date." Woohyun nodded and said, "I PROMISE." Hoya called his friend and his friend gladly accepted. When Woohyun and Hoya went down to get the car, Woohyun was surprised to see a nice sports car awaiting them. Hoya winked at Woohyun and said, "Nice way to impress a girl." Woohyun stared at the car with his mouth wide open.


You were waiting for Woohyun outside the doors of Sukjin's house. He told you to dress nicely but you lost most of your clothes. The nicest clothes you had was a pencil skirt with a plain white T and a blazer. You had no choice but to wear tennis shoes since those were the only ones you had. You saw a black sports car drive up to your entrance. The window pulled down and you saw Woohyun smiling. The sports car surprised you but you smiled and went inside. Woohyun scratched the back of his head and said, "Ehh, this isn't my car.. I just borrowed it." You smiled and said, "It's nice." He started driving and said, "Well, you look nice." You said, "Not really, I kind of.. lost all my clothes and shoes. I only had tennis shoes to wear, sorry." He chuckled and said, "I like girls who wear tennis shoes." You smiled at what he said. He was really sweet.

You guys went to a shopping center and you guys talked a lot, getting to know each other more. "I kind of planned on taking you to a nice restaurant, but I don't really find fancy restaurants enjoyable. I prefer smelly kogi places." You laughed and said, "Really?" He nodded and you said, "Same here. I hate fancy over-priced places." He smiled and grabbed your wrist, pulling you into the nearest kogi place. Because you guys were entering a store that had lights on, you saw Woohyun put on a hat that shadowed his eyes. You also realized how he was wearing all black. When you guys got seated, you asked him, "Are you dressed like that because you're a celebrity?" Woohyun said, "Oh.. does it bother you? I'll take it off." You shook your head and said, "No, it's okay." Deep inside though, you felt disappointed. As if Woohyun didn't want to be seen with you, even though that wasn't the case.

You guys were seated by the window and Woohyun looked out and suddenly said, "What the, isn't that L?" You looked out and saw L in a kids shop. He was holding a backpack, while looking at shoes for boys. You heard Woohyun say, "That's weird." But you felt something was wrong. You saw L's expression as he was looking at the shoes. It shouted at you that he was in pain. That he wasn't enjoying buying these shoes for whoever it was for. As if shopping for these items had a deeper meaning then it should have. You saw as he grabbed a pair of shoes and put his mask back on and went towards the counter, buying the backpack and shoes. He walked out of the shop and stopped. Suddenly, he looked directly at you. You turned away, back to Woohyun, immediately. When you turned back to see him, he was gone.