It's Pretty Cute

Don't Trust Him

L threw the bag that had his brother's presents into the trunk and slammed it shut. He got into his seat and slammed his car door shut. He was outrageously angry that he had to see you with Woohyun. It hit him that it was a feeling of jealousy. He sped the rest of the way.


You and Woohyun were eating and having a good time. "Aren't you Woohyun oppa from Infinite?" A girl came up and asked him. Woohyun looked up at her and she gasped and said, "OMG YOU ARE." Woohyun awkwardly smiled and looked at you from the corner of his eye. She asked you to take a picture for her, which you did. When you handed the phone back, the girl glared at you and said, "Who are you?" Woohyun answered for you and said, "She's just a stylist." *Just a stylist? Not even a friend?* you thought to yourself. The girl looked at you up and down and said, "Why is it only you two at this time?" Woohyun smiled and said, "It was her birthday yesterday and I couldn't celebrate it with everyone else yesterday. Please understand." The girl couldn't stop glaring at you and she said, "Okay." Woohyun looked down and said, "Sorry. I didn't want to lie." You smiled and said, "It's okay, I understand." But deep down, you were slightly disappointed.

After eating, you and Woohyun were walking around in the streets, watching some of the stores close. "You know, I never got a chance to have a normal time like this in the daytime." You said, "That's how it's like to be a celebrity huh?" He sighed and said, "Yup. I just miss those days when I could walk around without a hat and sunglasses where random girls wouldn't stare and run up to me." You stayed silent. You felt his hand and fingers go through yours as he said, "Where I could date freely when I wanted to without having to cover myself or the girl I was with." You smiled and looked up at him. With his free hand, he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. You said, "Were you waiting to do this all day?" He laughed and said, "Why would you--" you looked at him in the eye and he said, "Yeah, sorta." He started to scratch the back of his head again. You laughed and said, "You scratch the back of your head a lot." He immediately took his hand down and awkwardly smiled and said, "It's kind of a habit.." and you finished his sentence by saying, "when you're nervous?" He looked down and you said, "Are you always this shy?" He smiled and said, "No, it's just.. I don't know. I've never been like this around girls. It's just .. you." You joked with him and said, "Mmm, I don't understand. Explain." He sighed and said, "When you walked through the door as L's new stylist, I looked at you and I...I.. guess I just felt something for you. As if you're the one but then nothing that deep. You were so.. perfect and I wanted to get to know you more that second. I couldn't get my eyes off of you and I honestly hated L for having you as a stylist. That's when my stylist noona told me it was.. err..'love at first sight.'" You laughed and looked up at him. He laughed too and said, "I sound pretty creepy now." You shook your head and said, "No, it's pretty cute." Woohyun smiled and the two of you just walked towards his car, holding hands, in silence.


L got to your house within minutes because of his speeding. He stepped inside and gave the presents to Sukjin. "Can you tell him something too?" Sukjin looked at him and said, "Anything." L hesitated and said, "Tell him I said.. that I said that I miss him.. and for him to be.. to be good to.. his.. his foster parents." Sukjin nodded and said, "Don't worry" with a smile. L could only stare at the bag with the backpack and shoes. He also added, "Tell him that I'm sorry I couldn't get him anything special." Sukjin nodded. Sukjin's wife came out of the family room and said, "Oh! Myungsoo-ah, come eat some fruit with us!" Sukjin pointed his head towards the family room and took L in.

After eating and conversating with Sukjin's wife, L was watching TV when a little boy came running into the room. Sukjin smiled and told the boy, "Come here." The little boy ran to him and sat on the couch. He then began to stuff his face with oranges. Sukjin said, "This is Ji-suk, ______'s younger brother." Your younger brother looked up at L with oranges in his mouth and said, "Ahn-young hae-sae-yo." L couldn't help but smile as he turned around and leaned into your brother. L asked, "How old are you?" Your brother put out 8 fingers to L. L said, "Just like my younger brother." Your brother put on a childish smile and L laughed. "Isn't it past your bedtime, Jisuk-ah?" Jisuk pouted and shook his head. L smiled and fixed Jisuk's hair and said, "You're a rebel, aren't you?" Jisuk shook his head and said, "I'm waiting for mommy and noona." L's smile dropped when he heard the word 'noona' as he knew you were with Woohyun at the moment.

The door opened and Jisuk turned towards the door and yelled, "NOONA!" He got off the couch and ran towards you. L watched as you smiled and pinched his cheeks and said, "It's past your bedtime butthole!" When you looked up, L turned his head towards the TV. You walked into the room and said, "Sorry I'm late." Sukjin smiled and said, "I have something to tell you. Put your brother to sleep first and then come sit with us."