New friends.

Re-Unite. [HIATUS]

 

“AIGOOOO!” Chanyeol yelled, howling with laughter.

“Stop laughing at me! It’s not funny!” You whined, rubbing your rear as you stood up. You were hanging out with Chanyeol and his friends, known as ‘EXO’ for the first time and you made the greatest first impression: tripping over the carpet.

You grumbled, glaring daggers over at Chanyeol who simply smiled his insane smile at you. “Hey now. It was cute!”

You scrunched up your nose, a habit, and returned back to your seat next to Chanyeol as you noticed five other pairs of eyes on you. You looked up and they all smiled.

“That was cute.” The one with the darkest skin and… very plump lips… said. You learned his name was Kai.

“Mhm!” Said another while smiling. He had such a cute eyesmile and  you learned his name was Suho. “Chanyeol, why didn’t you introduce her to us sooner?”

“Because I’d have to share her.” Chanyeol pouted, reaching his arm out to hold you in a headlock. You flapped your arms around, swatting at him. “She’s too cute to share, see?!”

You felt the temperature in your face rise drastically as you pulled away from him. You stood up and moved a seat away from him.

“Eh?” A guy named Bacon Baekhyun said. “I think you have to worry more about sharing with the others when she meets them. You know Luhan is worse than Sehun.”

You blinked. “Are you guys never around girls or something?” You asked, glancing over to Sehun who didn’t really seem bad, how could someone be worse?

They all shook their heads. “All the girls at school love us, but…” Kai began, scratching at his chin in thought.

“… But, they’re just typical ‘ahmahgahd oppa I love you, love me love me!’ kind of fangirls.” Baekhyun finished, imitating a girls voice.

You raised a brow before bursting into laughter. “Things like that exist in real life?!”

Sehun finally spoke up. “Almost all the schools around here have ‘things like that’. Didn’t your school?”

You shook your head. “I’m from the countryside, we don’t have good looking guys like you there.” You said and they all smirked, causing you to shrink a little in your seat.

“Hehe, she said we’re good looking.” Kai said and a guy with HUGE eyes reached over, swatting him. “Ow! Hyung~” He cooed.

“Calm your hormones, Kai, seriously.” He said. Gah, what was his name… B.O? Who would be named that… D.O.? YES. “You’re going to scare our new friend away .”

Kai apologized and you just nodded slowly before peering up at Chanyeol who made his way back to sitting right next to you. “So, who are the others that I’m going to meet? And when do I meet them?”

Chanyeol reached over, lightly patting your head. “In due time, my precious ____! Due time~” He sang and you felt the need to hit him.

“Probably tomorrow at school. Right? Do they know they’re meeting her?” Suho asked, standing up and patting his clothing down, signalling he was going to leave.

“Nope! It’s a surprise.” Chanyeol stood up, whispering something to Suho before patting his back. “Leaving now?”

They all nodded, standing. Kai made his way over to you with open arms. “_____~ Goodbye hug?” You simply stood there before Chanyeol quickly appeared infront of you. Kai wrapped his arms around Chanyeol before realizing. “Hyung!”

“Don’t like sharing~” Chanyeol sang and shoved Kai towards the door. “Byebye Kai! … heh, that rhymes.”

The boys all left after saying their goodbyes to you. You were living with Chanyeol for the time being. Your families were friends since childhood, so naturally, so were you and Chanyeol. He was basically your brother.

“Mmkay! Time for sleep, you’re going to a big city school tomorrow.” He said with an awkward satoori, making you cringe before you made your way to your room.

You closed the door, your nose scrunching slightly as you looked around at all the boxes. You made your way to one box, ripping the tape off to look inside. You reached in, grabbing a picture from the bottom of the box before making your way to your bed and flopping onto it.

“Hiii~” You whispered to the picture. It was a picture of a boy around the age of seven.

“Mei!” Your name was different in China. “Are you really leaving? You’re moving back to Korea?” Tao asked, lips forming into a frown.

“Yeah… I guess my parents didn’t like living here. Qingdao’s pretty, though…” You said, watching as movers were taking furniture from your house and shoving it into a truck.

“But you’re my friend! They can’t take you.” Tao shouted and you looked up at him. He was frowning. “You’re mine.” He said.

You blinked, smiling. Even though you had only lived in China for a few months, you and Tao had become really close. “I’m sorry…” Your smile faded. “I have to go back. But we will see eachother soon, right?”

Tao nodded quickly. “I’ll become strong and come find you. Then you’ll be mine again~” He said, smiling as he reached forward to grasp your hand.

“I’m still waiting, Zitao…” You sighed, rolling over onto your side. You placed the picture onto your pillow and closed your eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Chanyeol smirked as he stepped away from your door. Your wait will be over soon~