Chapter 11 - Issues solved

♥ Forever Loving You ♥: Season 1

Chapter 11 - Issues solved

*During the Dinner Gathering Party*

-You went to the dinner gathering alone.

-Philip came in alone and he saw you.

Philip: Oh, Haerin-shi. Alone this time.

You: Yeah. (you look very down)

Philip: You don't feel good.

You: Ahah. No. It's just that I feel so different here because I am not even celebrity and now that I am talking to you, everyone keep on looking.

Philip: Ah, because of that.

-Then, Myungsoo came in. He looked at the both of you from a distance and grab a glass of champagne on the table.

Philip: Here. Ice-cream. (he gave you a cup of ice-cream that he took himself) It will refresh your mood.

You: Ah. Thank you, Philip-shi.

Philip: Aii, just call me 'oppa' next time. 'Philip oppa', like this. (demonstrating how say it with his very own aegyo)

You: What? (you laugh and to break the awkwardness, both of you laugh)

-Myungsoo got jealous and he decided to come near the both of you. Look at you and Philip. 

Philip: Oh, L-shi.

L: Let's go. (he put down the ice-cream on the table and grab your hand)

====

*Near the beach*

You: Let me go, Myungsoo-shi. MYUNGSOO-SHI! (let go of your hand from his grip) What are you doing now?

L: We need to talk.

You: There's nothing to talk about. (you walk but Myungsoo grab your hand and stopped you) Let me go. Let go of my hand this instance!

L: What? I am your employer.

You: Then, fire me if you think you're always the right one without even thinking of other people's opinion and feelings. So, forget about what I said earlier.

L: YAA!!

You: Forget about it. From now on, I'll just be your assistant and housekeeper but not as your girlfriend. So, drop it and we need to go back to the dinner gathering. Let's go. (leave)

-Myungsoo follow you and the whole party time, you rarely talk to each other. Why? everytime Myungsoo tries to get close to you, Haeshe pull you away. It the end, Myungsoo gave up.

====

*After the Jeju Island trip for 2 days*

*In the living room at Myungsoo's dorm*

-Myungsoo was reading a magazine with his spectacles on.

-Then, you came in. You bow to him.

You: Today is the 7th day. After one week then I'll be able to see you again. So, what do you want for today? I'll do what you ask me to do.

L: Sit down.

You: Eh?

L: Sit down, I said.

You: Oh, okay. (you sit beside him)

L: Woah~ I didn't even get a chance to talk to you last night and you took the same flight with me but different seats yesterday. Woah~ Haeshe-sunbaenim is really something. I can't do anything. I give up chasing you.

You: I am so sorry. Unnie is really the persistent type. But, we're safe here, so I think let's drop it.

L: (he close the magazine) But, are you stil curious about Baek Jisoon-shi?

You: Ahh, about that. I do, a little. What is it all about?

L: She was my ex-girlfriend. I loved her so much back then. I felt like she's the only one in this world and I eventually decided to propose her. I was sincere.

You: Propose? At that young age you want to get married?

L: That time it was allowed you know! My father allowed me to because he believes in me. Beside, we can get married at any time after getting engage. So, age doesn't matter.

You: When? At was age?

L: When I was about to turn 20. She was still 19.

You: Aii, who would accept that? Are you out of your mind.

L: YAA! I have a lot of money, you know. I take care of my father's company since I was 16 years old.

You: Oh, then. Continue.

L: But, when the day come, I saw her hanging out with some guy. It was in a hotel.

You: Hoh! They were having a night.

L: (he look at you) You got too emotional. 

You: Sorry.

L: Tch. That guy was a celebrity too. So, I was betrayed just like that. But, that time I was ugly and was still a trainee. She debuted earlier that me. Then, when I debuted. She came back. But I keep on rejecting her. She changed a lot. I swear to myself that I will never give her a second chance. Whatever happens, I won't accept her again over my dead body. Not now, not in the future. She's just a past.

You: Ah, like that. Of course. Your decision sounds so childish that you want to get married with her at that age. 

L: YAA! Criticizing my decisions. You never felt that way, so you have no idea.

You: Ahh. I am so sorry. But, I really feel sorry for you, Myungsoo-shi. But, I am so impress that you are able to move right now. I'm curious, what type of girl do you like?

L: (look at you) Uhmm, basically a girl who would want to hear and listen to me, love me for who I am not for what I am and who have cute smile. But Jisoon-shi, I realize that she never listens to me and do things all by herself.

You: Ah, like that. Anyway, do you want some drink? I'll make iced caramel macchiato for you. I'll be back. (stand up and went to the kitchen)

L: Okay. I've been missing it it anyway. Thank you.

==== 5 minutes later ====

-You gave him the drink and sit down next to him while we was drinking.

L: We'll meet again tomorrow. It's for the renovation grand opening for the Lotus Cafe and the release of the CF. My manager told me that.

You: Ah, like that. Anyways, I am excited to meet my grandpa and dongsaeng. Wonder how are they. If you want some iced caramel macchiato, I'll make it for you. But, you'll have to be a customer and pay $12 for that.

L: Tsk. I know that. (drink again)

====

*It's Lotus Cafe Renovation Grand Opening Party*

-Ji-Hae, Rina and Hyesong was standing on the small stage set in front of the Cafe.

Hyesong: Haerin-shi is late again.

-Then, Haerin came running on stage.

You: Haerin is HERE!

Ji-Hae: You're late!

You: I am so sorry. I forgot to turn on the alarm and Myungsoo-shi woke me up late. So he's late and I am late too.

Rina: It must be good living with him, isn't it?

You: You know, that's the most uncomfortable question, Rina-shi.

Ji-Hae: Aish~ keep it low. Here come L-shi.

-When Myungsoo came out from his sport car and went on stage, all the fans were screaming and all the pappazzi non-stop taking pictures.

-Myungsoo was wearing sunglasses to protect his eyes from the flashes and sun rays. He just smile and wave cooly.

-After he went up, Kim Philip came on stage.

-The fans were shouting crazily and the papparazzi were not stop taking picture.

-Myungsoo feel very annoyed.

Rina: Wah, Kim-Philip-shi must be really famous. Boss, you must be the luckiest noona in this world.

Ji-Hae: Of course

-Kim Philip stand beside Myungsoo.

Ji-Hae: Anyway, it's time. (get the microphone) Now, today is the grand opening of our new renovated Lotus Cafe look and our first anniversary! (fans screaming) As for our guest today is Kim-Philip-shi and Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L! (fan screaming louder) Today, we have a special fan meeting and at the same time, we'll give away 1,000 free coffee to all the first 1,000 customers! Let's start!

~Fan meeting, distribution of 1,000 coffee for free, cafe tour and the day is over.

-All of you were sitting excluding Myungsoo because he have some schedules.

Rina: Today was such a tiring day.

Hyesong: Indeed.

Ji-Hae: At least it was worth it. Thanks to L as our display model. It was a big hit.

You: Yeah.

Ji-Hae: Thank you, Haerin-ah. You bring luck to this cafe since you first work here.

Philip: If I were the model, it would be a bigger hit. 

Ji-Hae: YAA, dongsaeng-ah. I would've done that earlier but your company refuse my request. So, I had no choice but to back out.

Philip: That's right. I am so sorry, noona.

Ji-Hae: Ah, forget it. Let's have a fresh start right now.

All: OKAY! FFIGHTING! (laugh)

====

*The next day*

-Hyesong, Rina and you stood still as they wre so many customers seated and lining up outside waiting for any empty seats early in the morning.

BUSY BUSY DAY! 

====

Chapter 11 END

BUSY BUSY! If it were me, I would come everyday because there may be chances of me meeting L. How about you? Would you do the same thing?

SUBSCRIBE NOW!!

Once again, thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting.

I feel like posting L's picture. :D

 


I am so sorry for any spelling mistake because I think and type fast to save time and to upload more chapters for you readers. So, I am so sorry and thank you for the understanding.