Chapter 32 - A chance to meet?

♥ Forever Loving You ♥: Season 1

 

Chapter 32 - A chance to meet?

After scrolling through, you browse into a website which gave the latest news of k-pop celebrities and hot issues. The main hot issue was L's confession to liking an artist. Your eyes went wide open, so does your mouth.

"What the.." You mumbled to yourself. His ideal type and confession has become a hot issue and you were surprised.

"Woah, he is so famous." You talk to yourself and suddenly, your phone rings. You were startled and you ran to get your phone. It was your CEO.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Oh, Haerin-ah. You have time now. I need to discuss you on something. Will you come to my office right now?" He said.

"Okay then, Boss." You replied and hung up. You dress up and went out to your dorm to FNC Music Headquarters.

 

Few minutes later, you arrive at his office, you knock twice then peek in your head.

"Come in!" He shouted and you came in while closing the door quietly. You came in and saw CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa there. He gave smile and wave at you. You were still awkward with him.

"What is it that you called me?" You asked the CEO after giving Yonghwa an awkward smile.

"Ah. Great! I was planning to feature you in CNBlue's new music video, since you have an experience filming a music video before. 

"Ah." You said and swallow your saliva.

"That's because I am comfortable with someone there." You thought while rolling your eyes.

"Wh-why I? How about other artist?" You said while stuttering to some of your words. Yonghwa raise his eyebrows. 

"You got it all. Experience, the face, the criteria and besides, you're one of us." He said calmly while counting those features with his fingers.

"Yeah. Even Yonghwa-shi is interested in you. Anymore questions?" The CEO asked. You look down and bite your lips.

"No. I will do it then." You said calmly.

"We will introduce you through CNBlue's comeback. No worries." The CEO explained and you just gave him a radiant smile.

"Oh, yeah. I was hoping that we could include your voice in one of our song too. It's was still lacking in something and I thought your voice would be a perfect one." Yonghwa said and you blink your eyes twice.

"Pardon me?" You asked and Yonghwa just smile, so does the CEO.

"Haha. That'll be great. It can be done by this month, so we can announce your actual date for a comeback." The CEO continued and you gasped.

"So, I will talk to your manager about your schedules and be prepared to be a shining star." Yonghwa said and you gave him a weird smile.

 

You went out of the office and wondering on the hallway.

"Woah. This company have so many kind people, and another video shooting and pre-debut is CNBlue's new song?!" You mumble to yourself and lean your head on the wall while pouting. You had a mental breakdown. This is happening so fast and out of your control, but it's now or never. 

 

For 2 weeks, you record a song with Yonghwa and the other CNBlue members on their song to be release in their new mini album and you shoot a video with them and they were very friendly towards you. If you do any mistakes, they will advice you in a good way and you feel honoured.

 

There's the time where the teaser of the music video where, the first scene was where you came in with a calm expressions and some dead leaves and curtain blew by wind was on the scene with an additional of where you were hug by 4 of the members. CNBlue's theme was a little bit like a lover who had fallen for a first sight, and they won't let go of that girl no matter she's lacking in somethings. So, it's like the video footage, you were the girl that was fallen by all the CNBlue members. The music video was film during spring, so the music video shooting was a scene where you and a CNBlue member date each other. 

Situation 1 - You and Yonghwa held hand together on a pathway and you were all smiling. Yonghwa was all blushing and you look at him. You look at other girl couple with other guy, she was wearing some cute dresses while you were just wearing a denim shirt with a mini jeans. You look at your clothes and compare it with hers. You pouted the fact that she was much better than you. Yonghwa saw you and he stopped walking and look at you. You too, look at him with a curious expression. He gave a blue smile and kiss your cheeks. You were blushing and so does he. After those awkward situation, Yonghwa then gave you a hug and you smile.

Situation 2 - You and Jonghyun was dancing on a ball dance, but you suddenly step on his foot and you got panic. However, Jonghyun just smiles and continue dancing. You don't know how to dance, so you just follow to his dance step and was looking down all the time. Then, you step on his feet again and you stomp and pouted. You cross your arms and gave Jonghyun a cold stare. The both of you stopped dancing and you were pouting with your arms cross. Jonghyun just chuckles and he just gave you hug. You were surprised and he move a little bit side by side. 

Situation 3 - You and Jungshin were in a cooking together where you just woke up and Jungshin was preparing some ingredients for breakfast. You came near him and lean your head to his arm. (Jungshin is tall, so, bear with the height of a Namsan Tower guy. XD ) You pouted and he look at you. It seems like you don't know how to cook, so Jungshin asked you to chop some onion and you cried when cutting. Jungshin laughed when he called you because you gave a crying expressions. Then, he put an egg on a frying pan and asked you to control the egg by controlling the pan, but you lose balance and Jungshin hug you from behind, and held both of your hands and control the pan with you. You blushed and after all has cooked, Jungshin hug you and you smile.

Situation 4 - You and Minhyuk were shopping together on a store. You were browsing some clothes for him, but everytime you pick up some clothes for him, he said no and pick one for himself. You picked a black blouse and asked him to try and he said no. You pouted and threw the clothes at him. You went out with your arm cross. Minhyuk turn around and realize that you weren't around. He saw you outside and smile. He went back in the store and a few minutes later, a guy hugged you from behind. You were surprised that you turn around. It was Minhyuk and he was wearing the black blouse that you chose. You smile brightly and so does him. He hug you and you smile.

So, basicly, the situations here are in the video. A few hours after the release of the teaser, netizen were curious of the girl featured in video. They said it was the same girl from the paradise M/V and the girl posse with Kim Philip before. A few minutes later, FNC Music CEO gave a statement about you. He said:

"The girl that was featured in CNBlue's new music video is our soon-to-debut trainee whom had been on the corner of her debut days. Her name is Haerin and she will be collaborating with CNBlue's comeback and will feature in one of their song titled 'Love like this'. You will stand a chance to hear her sing and watch her acting in CNBlue's comeback. Please look forward to it!" 

You were browsing through the internet in a dance studio with your phone and your mouth went wide open when you read that and follow by that is a pitcure of you, a snapshot from the video of you all smiling. 

"What the.." You said and your manager came in. Then you scroll down and read some comments.

"Haerin? Woah. Looking forward to it!"

"Can't explain how much I am jealous of her hugging our oppas but man, I am looking forward to her debut!"

"Soon-to-debut? That's cool! She look pretty!" 

And then some harsh criticism that you tightly close your eyes when you saw the first word.

"Finish practicing?" He asked when standing near you and you stand up.

"Yes." You answered and you were all sweating from dancing. 

"Let's go. I'll send you home." He said and you smile and bow to him.

"Okay!" You replied and quickly pack your things and follow him. You had finish your chereography and your song for your debut are all set and your were just doing some final touch up and your debut will be a month in a half later after CNBlue's comeback. And, for that month, you will shoot some video and taking some jacket photos. Countdown to your debut days it up and it's around mid-of May 2012! :D

 

Meanwhile, L and other Infinite members were in their dorms and Sungyeol was casually browsing through the internet. Not until he saw the article with your pitcure on it and he quickly clicked on it. His eyes gone wide.

"YAA GUYS! It's Haerin! YAA!" He shouted and all of the Infinite member responded to him and L was just out from taking a shower. Sungyeol was panicking and all of the members looked at the screen except for L as he was grabbing for some towels.

"YAA! She's going to debut soon?!" Dongwoo said while pointing at the screen. 

"YAA! Click the teaser video. Let's watch it." Sungjong suggested and Sungyeol nods his head and he clicked the link. L was curious too so he came near. It was the moment where he saw your face clearly on the screen and hugged by all of the 4 CNBlue's member. His eyes gone wide and his heart was beating fast.

"L-ah, you knew about this?" Woohyun asked after the video had finish. L close his eyes tightly and felt like he was out of breath. Thus, he cough for a second and slowly dry his hair with the towel. All of the members were just starring at him. He was shocked that he didn't think that he'll see your face again, and it was on screen. It was last year that he left you but 5 months had pass by from the day he left you with no answers. However, Infinite's comeback is just around the corner too and it's a month a half from now to. (it's April 2012 this time).

So, you and him will stand a chance to see each other during live broadcast? O_O

 

 

 

====

Chapter 32 END


A/N:

Is this a coincidence? I happened to choose CNBlue's comeback and they had just make a comeback too? But their M/V footage was different though. D: kekeke

Just another boring chapter. I know. But, anyways, constantly asking for your love and support! :D

Edited on the 14/1/2013

Publish on 16/1/2013

Do Comment and SUBSCRIBE.