Chapter 16 - Finally, you speak up.

♥ Forever Loving You ♥: Season 1

Chapter 16 - Finally, you speak up.

-You were too late that your mouth was wide open when you see the magazine.

You: I can explain. Tha-that was just a substitution. I could not reject the offer. The CEO was persistent and..

Grandpa: (cutting your line) It's okay. (look at the pitcure) Just sit down.

You: Eh?

Grandpa: Just sit down. (you sit down opposite of him) Your short explanation is just fine. Eventually, I knew that you're going to debut someday just like your sister. It's in the gene already. Your mother was a great actor, so does your father. Although I tried to stop them, their determination was too strong that I had no choice but to back out. So, don't worry. I am bit angry about this but tell me, who is this guy? (pointing at Philip's face on the cover) How about that guy back then with his name L-shi?

You: Ahah. Grandpa! First, thank you for not getting angry at me. Trust me, I did want to tell you about this, but I thought you wouldn't recognize me because I used a thick make-up but eventually, you do. Second, that guy you were pointing at is just one of unnie's friend He is an actor. Third, I am not in that kind of relationship with L. That's all.

Grandpa: (clears his throat and gave him those grandpa stare) Does that even makes sense? He came all the way here just to meet you late at night. Normally, it means something. Hmph? 

You: Ah, Grandpa! (your expression change to curious) By any chance, you still have those deep revenge to him the fact that he is the first one to defeat you after dad? Dad always defeat you in those chinese chess game before.

Grandpa: YAA!! (hit her head with his hand and you rub it)

You: AH, Grandpa! It hurts!

Grandpa: Don't joke around.

Hae Joon: Aii, Grandpa. Just admit it. You accept L-shi already right that you were scared that this guy will steal her heart and eventually, you can't meet L-shi again.

-Then you and Grandpa hit his head.

You: YAA! I told you I am not in that kind of relationship with him yet.

Hae Joon and Grandpa: YET?

Grandma: You like him, do you, that guy, L-shi?

You: Ahhhahaha. (scratch your head and bite your lips)

Hae Joon: Of course. She even bought his movies. (you quickly shut him out)

You: Ahhahaha. YAA! (pinch Hae Joon)

Hae Joon: Isn't it true? Besides, you kept looking at your phone wondering if you should tell him or not about this magazine.

FLASHBACK - You were in the kitchen while drinking some milk. You look at your phone many times. Holding it, then switch it off. Over and over again, and Hae Joon saw you.

You: Ahahahah. Anyway, let me drop it and I need to go back to the cafe. As you can see, I am still wearing my work outfit. So, I need to go back. See you later. (you stand and bow 90-degree and leave)

Grandma: (look at the magazine again) Ye, doesn't he look handsome too? (point at Philip's face)

Grandpa: (hit the book) Don't joke around.

Grandma: Aigoo~ Aigoo~ You also? Our grand-daughter. She truly have a feeling for him. And, so do you right? (chuckles)

Grandpa: Don't joke around. (cross his arm) Anyway, L is better than this dude.

Hae Joon: Now you speak, Grandpa.

-And they all laugh.

-Deep down, he does like L. :D :D :D

====

*In Rising Star Entertainment*

-The CEO and Philip was having a conversation in the CEO's office.

Boss: HAHA! It got a big hit! Everyone is curious about that girl.

Philip: Really? It turned out really well, I see.

-Then a girl slammed the door without even knocking and stomp towards the CEO.

Jisoon: WHAT IS THIS? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? (showing the magazine cover) I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!! ME!!!

Boss: Ohhh, calm down, woman. I am sorry about that, Baek Jisoon-shi. You couldn't make it and eventually I find some replacement and her name is Park Haerin. She's pretty though. Boahahahaha.

Jisoon: What? Pretty? Out of all girl, why does it have to be her!!

Boss: I don't know. It happened to be her. HAHA. and, she's not bad too. Isn't it, Philip-shi?

Jisoon: (he look at Philip but he wasn't looking) FINE! Next time, I'll make it up to this!

-She stomp out of the office.

====

*Back to Lotus Cafe*

*It was already closing hours*

-You came in while Hyesong, Rina was on the counter sitting while wiping some cups that had been washed while Ji-Hae was on her laptop on the table while scrolling down the page on her laptop.

You: *sigh* What a relief.

Ji-Hae: Oh, you're here. How did it go? 

You: (feeling tired that you sit opposite of Ji-Hae) Gladly, both grandpa and grandma was not angry. Anyway, I want to change my clothes so, be right back.

==== 5 minutes later ====

-You came out with your casual clothes and sit with the 3 of them on a square shape table. They were in one table and Hyesong was busy flipping at the magazine and Ji-Hae was browsing on the internet.

Hyesong: Woah~ (mesmerising) You both look good together.

-You were not looking and keep on thinking about what your grandparents said about L.

RIna: And looked like a real couple. Besides he's just 25.

Hyesong: Woah~ I am so jealous to you, Haerin-shi.

Ji-Hae: (move closer to the screen) Woah~ You're so famous in the internet. There is even a news on you saying that "Netizen are curious of that girl possing with Philip" and the comment said that you both look good together, she's so pretty and skinny, so cute and then some harsh comments that you wouldn't want me to read it out.

-You were tired that you have no feeling on what she said.

Hyesong: Really? (peek at the screen) Woah, no kidding. 

You: Aii, stop it. I am just doing it for his sake.

Rina: Does L-shi knows?

You: Oh! L-SHI??

-Then, a guy surgely came in and was looking around with eyes wide open and was out of breath. A magazine was on his hand.

Ji-Hae: Oh! L-shi? We're closed right now.

-He looked at Ji-Hae then look at you. He grab your wrist and drag you out to a pathway behind the cafe.

You: YAA!! It hurts! Let me go! (but his grip was very tight) YAA!! LET GO!

-He let her go and you rub your wrist.

L: (showing him the magazine cover) What is this?

You: Oh, it's the magazine, again. Why?

L: You sweetly took a photo shot with Kim Philip while I was busy? ARE YOU A FOOL!

You: YAA! L-shi! Don't you think you're going over board? I don't get you really.

L: He was the ONE! He was the one who took Baek Jisoon aaway from me! So, basically I HATE IT! 

You: Aii, what are you talking about? Kim Philip is not like that.

L: PARK HAERIN! *sigh and smirk* 

You: AH, WHAT? What do you want me to do? It already happened! What is wrong with you L-shi?

L: I HATE IT! I DISLIKE IT! TO THE MAX!

You: Ah, WHY? I am just your assistant. Why do you care so much?

L: IT'S BECAUSE I like you. (L said while closing his mouth and look away from your eyes)

You: You what? Like me? (despite he said it softly but you heard it)

L: Yeah! So, I hated it! I dislike you to dress like that and posse with other guy!

You: L-shi, is it true? (you blink twice, smile a bit and . Talking in mind: So, he have the same feelings too)

L: Aish. (his face were red) Do you even have any idea how much courage I need to admit that and kiss you on cheek that day?

You: Ah, (you pouted and tease) Molla~ [I don't know in Korean]

L: YAA! Stop teasing. So, (he face back to you) Promise me that you'll never do this kind of things again without my permission.

You: Why? I am not even your lover and hate you to the max. (imitiating him)

L: YAA! PARK HAERIN! Tch. You hate me? Really? 

-Grab your wrist and he move closer to you and you back out. Your face turn red. He look at your face closely but you were looking away and move back until you hit the wall. Pit-a-pat pit-a-pat you heart is beating fast.

You: W-wh-wha-what are you doing?

L: Look at this. You are blushing and you still deny it? Hmm, Haeeeerinnnn-ah. You miss me right?

You: N-no! (you push his body away)

L: YAA! This girl really! Ah (look up and put his hand on his waist) Such a mood breaker and a bad liar. You even texted me that says "Oppa, I think I love you" with those XOXO Chu~<3 Chu~<3 . So childish.

You: Say what? I didn't do that. By any chance..

FLASHBACK OF HAE JOON - he sneak in to your room and type a message and send it to L. How cheeky of your dongsaeng. Why? because he saw L and you kissing on the cheek and you blush a lot. Besides, he wanted to pay back the deed for making him win for the first time. So, it hits the JACKPOT! :D

You: (talking in your mind: So that's why my credit is gone. That kid! Really!) Anyway, that's not me. (crossing your arm)

L: Ah, whatever. I have confessed and I will not repeat it. So, what are your feelings towards me? or not I'll be going and change my mind in 5! 4! 3! 2! (threatening you)

You: (you bite your lips) YAA!! Okay! Say it again one more in a sincere way and I will consider it again. (you look away from him)

L: What? (he pull your body and hug you and whisper to your ear) Saranghae~ and never make me jealous agian. (and hug you tightly)

You: (wrap your hand around his waist and smell his scent for a while) Me too. (you said softly and you hug him tightly that you can feel his heart beats fast)

-Why you fall for him? Because you have been thinking a lot about those kiss on the cheek and you trusted him that he can take care of you well. Besides, you missed him a lot lately. And, you fell for him ever since you live in his house. :D

 ====

Chapter 16 END

Hoho, finally waiting for this? Heheh. Wait for the next chapter as it'll get more cheeky.

A/N: Honestly, I had a headache for this chapter because I re-edit the story. Majority it of it are not what I have written especially the confession part. It was just suddenly you thought of L. So I had to use flashbacks in order to make it more understandable rather than I were to re-edit the previous chapters, it will be more work to do and I had to apologize to each one of you to read back. Anyways, hope you'll enjoy it and do comment if you think that there is something that doesn't makes sense because I have read it more than 10 times but it didn't help because I can't think with this headache. So mianhae~

Once again, thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting.

 


I am so sorry for any spelling mistake because I think and type fast to save time and to upload more chapters for you readers. So, I am so sorry and thank you for the understanding.


Dear readers, would you mind voting for my story? If you do, thanks. If you don't, it's okay. It is just a REQUEST. How? Go to the FOREWARD page and just click the arrow showing "UP" just beside my story title, on the left side. Thank you and have a nice day. :D 

Sincerely from Day_One_Girl