O7.

→ Namu's Chase of ❤

Red : Song Jihye

Blue : Nam Woohyun

Teal : Infinite

Black : Random

 


"Ah_I'm going to be late."

I ran as fast as I could. I saw my boss was about to open his shop, I immediately cut his line and stepped into the entrance.

"I entered the shop before boss did...which means I'm not late, right?"

"What an accurate person."

My boss laughed at my childishness. I was an ordinary 22 years old girl. But there was one person who ruined my simple life.

 

 

"Nam? Is Nam Woohyun absent today?"

...and that was Nam Woohyun.

"I'm here, boss!"

His name said it all; he was like a storm.

"Nam Woohyun! Commuting via helicopter to street is strictly prohibited!"

My boss yelled as the heli was too loud.

"Good morning, Jihye ~ You're pretty today ~"

That killer smile. This guy said he fell in love with me at first sight and he even transferred to my working place. He was selfish, insolent and absurd.

"Woohyun! The heli is an annoyance to everyone. Why don't you park somewhere else?"

"Are you angry with me because I didn't come to work with you? Forgive me, I'm really a busy person."

He climbed down using a rope.

"That's...That's not what I meant!"

"But rest assured, cause today, I have good news for Jihye."

He grabbed me and urged me into his limousine. Previously a helicopter, now a car?

"It's been a while since we last saw each other. I just wanna have a talk with you."

"Where are we going?"

"Just close by. We'll be there in a moment."

 

 

We finally abroad.

"Welcome to my lovely house!"

Your house?? Holy...it didn't look like an ordinary house to me, it's a big MANSION!

"Actually, my brother will have his tea party but he insisted me to come."

"Then why are you bringing me along?"

"I just want to show off my wife to his guests!"

How troublesome.

"I'm going to work. Enjoy your stay with your brother."

I tended to leave and he just grabbed my shoulder.

"I will not let you go. Come on, we can do this!"

"Who's going to do this with you? I'm not even your lover!"

"Excuse me. You're not allowed to climb the gate, miss."

A prince in white suit watched Woohyun pulled me away from the gate.

"I'm glad you've come back, Woohyun."

"You look great, Boohyun."

Boohyun...Woohyun...Aa, they might be brothers.

 

 

"I've have already heard the rumors. I've always wanted to meet the girl you fell for."

His older brother, Boohyun, poured some wine into my glass.

"Nice to meet you, Jihye."

"Nice to meet you too."

Okay. That was awkward. But the surrounding was nice.

"Where are the others? I wanted to introduce Jihye to them!"

OH? He was serious?

"Aa...I need to go to the restroom."

"HUH, NOW?"

"Just turn right at the end of the room."

I quickly headed to the location that Boohyun had directed.Darn, this was tiring. This place was complicated. Okay, I turned right but where was the restroom? I spotted a dark hallway. Maybe, that was the way. As I went for the first step into it, daggers flew out from walls.

 

 

"She's cute, but this is unusual. To think that you chose an ordinary girl."

"It's not that I chose the wrong girl. It'll be a problem if you underestimate Jihye."

"Anyways, isn't Jihye taking too long? I just hope she didn't get lost. There are traps set for intruders in this house."

"Intruders...?"

"AAAHHHH!!!"

"Is that you, Jihye?"

Woohyun and his brother rushed to see what was going on. This was embarrassing. I had to stand on a statue to avoid ferocious dogs which were barking at me. I was terrified.

"What happened, Jihye?"

"I was walking on the hallway when traps began to__I_I don't know! I tried to go out but the dogs started to chase after me!"

Oh gosh. I sobbed like a scaredy child, squatting on a tall statue. Boohyun helped by shooing away the dogs.

"It's all right now. You can come down from there."

Woohyun escorted me down carefully.

"Hmm, that's quite a girl you got there."

"I'm sorry I ruined the place."

"No problem. You're not used to it. You look tired, why not take a rest? I have a room prepared for you."

"How kind of you. You and Woohyun are totally opposite."

"Hey, what do you mean by that?"

 

 

"We're here."

Boohyun leaded me to a luxurious guest room and I thanked him for that. Woohyun went into my room as if it was alright for him.

"Hey, why are you here?"

"I was thinking of lending you my arm as a pillow. For a 'lonely' girl like Jihye."

"I don't need it."

"But it's a waste if we let this captivating night just pass by without strengthening our love!"

"Get out!"

"Wa-Wait! Ow! Ow! Ow! My hand!"

Seriously, Woohyun was always fooling around.

"Before that, I wanted to give something to Jihye."

Woohyun inserted out a soft stuff from his suit. He gave a bunny doll to me.

"Wha-What the_"

"This is my precious Mr. Bun. I used to sleep with it when I was little. Jihye can borrow it if you can't sleep later."

He seemed to know that I couldn't sleep without my stuff animals at home. But, to be kind at such time, it was unfair. Somehow, I thought I would be able to sleep tonight with...Mr. Bun.

"Woohyun, don't bother our guest now. As for Jihye, I placed a relaxing aroma for her. Well then, sleep well."

Woohyun greeted me goodbye. Boohyun slowly closed the door for me, but behind that door, he was smirking. Why?

 


How's it?

Comment.

Subscribe.

Upvote.

Stay reading.

Thank you.

Hugs and kisses ^_^