Confession .

Promise Me

Jaehee's POV

' But you were the one who said- '

' I was wrong ! My manager said if i were to go into a relationship , it'll affect my career . By that time , I- I had already fallen for you . I was afraid the feelings will get deeper so I tried all ways to avoid you .  Do you know how much it hurts ? ' Jongin said , tears b in his eyes .

I was in a daze for a moment as I tried to comprehend what he was saying .

' Then did it not occur to you that i might be hurt too ? ' I argued , my voice breaking because of the tears that were starting to flow in my eyes .

' Jaehee , it did . I'm sorry . I was being selfish . I thought we'll both get over it soon but i was wrong . I'm sorry . I don't want to lose you . ' Jongin pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly .

At that time , I could hear his sobs and I felt tears dripping onto my sleeve . He was crying . Ever since I knew Jongin , I haven't seen this weak side of him . But on the other hand , I heaved a sigh of relief to know that everything was not like what it seemed on the outside .

' Jaehee , I love you . '

' Jongin , I- ' I returned to calling him the way I used to .

' Shh . ' Jongin said softly , to which i nodded my head in agreement .

We held each other in our arms for what it seemed like 15 minutes before we both pulled away .

' Remember when I kissed you and apologised ? I was not sorry . I had already had feelings for you at that time . But I knew it would sound absurd to confess to you as both of us were working towards our goal , and that was to debut .

' Jaehee , I know I had hurt you deeply , but will you give me a chance to make amendments for it ? Will you be my girlfriend ? ' Jongin bit his lower lip .

Everything happened so quickly that I didn't even know how to react . Just what was he saying ? No doubt that I had liked him since a long time ago , but what's with this abrupt confession ? I had mixed feelings .

' Jongin- ' I hesitated .

 

Kai's POV

That look on Jaehee's face looked as though she was unsure of her answer . And i decided to give her more time to give it a thought as I was also not prepared for any rejections . I knew that my sudden confession had gave her a shock , but I didn't want to let any chance slipped by my hands . I didn't want to lose her again .

' You don't have to give me an answer now . ' I cut her off .

' I'll wait . ' 

 

 


A chapter you've been waiting for so long , right ? But sorry for the short chapter TT .

I wanted to update quickly for you . TT

I hope you like this chapter and story ! ^^

Do subscribe , comment and UPVOTE ( Only 4 votes at the moment TT ) !

So , if you like my story , UPVOTE ! ^^ I'll really appreciate it . ^^