The Jongin I Used To Know .

Promise Me

Jaehee's POV

After Luhan broke away from the hug , he caressed my cheeks , wiping away my tears , ' Jaehee , don't cry anymore , I'm here okay ? I'm here . '

I nodded slightly , trying to keep my breath inbetween my sobs .

It took me quite awhile to finally stop crying . But Luhan was here by my side throughout the whole time . I was thankful that i could pour out my troubles to him . He was really a good listener , and a good friend .

' Jaehee , Oppa will go to meet up with the rest of EXO now okay ? Don't cry anymore . Your eyes are so puffy now . ' Luhan pinched my nose and left the room .

 

Kai's POV

I hid behind a pillar and watched as Luhan exited the room  . Soon after , it was Jaehee . I appeared infront of her from the pillar and grabbed her wrist forcefully and pinned her towards the wall beside EXO's practice room .

' Kai ? ' Jaehee called out , struggling to break free from me .

' What are you doing ? Let me go . You're hurting me . ' She said , still trying to break free .

' Were you lying when you said there's nothing between you and Luhan ? ' I asked sternly .

Jaehee looked in another direction , avoiding my question , and my gaze .

' Answer me ! ' I shouted , causing Jaehee to jump a little .

' Why do you care so much anyway , Kai-ssi ? ' She asked , emphasising alot on my name .

' The Jongin i used to know , will care , but the Jongin now , won't . ' She said .

I could tell she was trying to keep her tears from falling . And it hurts to know that whenever she cries , its because of me .

My grip on her wrist slowly loosen , letting her hand slip off from mine . I clutched my hand tightly as i see Jaehee walking further and further away from me .

' Jaehee , I'm still me .. '

 

Jaehee's POV

' Just what does he want from me ? ' I thought , stomping away on the hallway of the practice rooms .

I shut my eyes tightly , ' Just forget about him , Jaehee . Just forget about him . '

Easier said than done . Afterall , we had so many good memories together . How is it possible to forget him ? Especially when he gets over concerned about me and Luhan . I had so many doubts , but I didn't dare to clear them up , mainly because I didn't want to get hurt by Jongin's words again , I couldn't .

Finally , i've reached 4star's waiting room . My members stared at me with their jaws hanging low . ' What ? ' I asked , staring back at them .

' Jaehee , have you been crying ? Why were your eyes so puffy and red ? ' Jungmi ran towards me and asked with concern .

' Really ? ' I touched my face , feigning ignorance , ' I'm probably just tired . '

' Maybe . Then take a rest first . ' Jungmi agreed , not suspecting anything .

' Okay . ' I said , heaving a sigh of relief .

 

Kai's POV

I walked into EXO's waiting room , feeling all dejected . But i was glad that the members were each occupied with their own activites and the attention weren't on me . I didn't want them to see the state i was in , much less wanting them to prob me about what had happened .

As usual , Baekhyun and Chanyeol were engaging in their talks , with Chanyeol laughing and clapping like a derp , Luhan with his rubiks cube and phone , Sehun sticking with Luhan , Suho with his nagging , D.O with his earphones and the others with their usual activities .

As much as i want to ask Luhan about his relationship with Jaehee , I didn't want to arouse any suspicion or have any quarrels with the members .

 

Luhan's POV

' Should i text Jaehee ? I'm kind of worried for her after what happened just now , i wonder if she's okay now . ' I thought , playing around with my phone .

' Maybe i should . ' I decided .

I typed in the message and sent without any hesitation , ' Jaehee , are you okay now ? Oppa is still worried . '

Not too long later , my message tone beeped .

' I'm fine Luhan Oppa . Don't worry . Thank you for everything ~ ' 

Upon receiving the text , my lips curled up into a smile , relieved .

 

 


Chapter 15 is up ! ^^

This chapter is quite bad . TT But i may be editing it ! ^^

I hope you like this chapter and story so far ! ^^

Do subscribe , comment and upvote ! ^^