PAINS

Voicemails (Sequel)

It was really boring staying in the ward.


But the doctor told me to stay for another week and my dad made me stay.


If it was some other doctor maybe my dad would demand to get me out but no,it had to be his most trusted doctor.


I laid back in my bed and waited for Daehyun to come.He would usually go home to take some things while I'm taking my nap.


Which is from 4 to 6?He usually came back at 6,on the dot.


I stared at the clock until it reached 6 and I closed my eyes,I heard the door open and I felt so excited.I could see him again.


I heard different foot steps.


"Hyunmin ah."


I opened my eyes carefully and found a group of boys standing around me.


I gasped,"Aigoo,B.A.P."


They laughed,"How's my pretty dongsaeng doing?"


I smiled at Himchan and hugged him tight,"Oppa."


They were all so happy and they kept teasing me.I missed all this so much.


Daehyun sat close by,watching us,making sure I was okay I guess.


The way he was being so protective made my head hurt,it was so familiar.


I tried calming myself down,Daehyun rushed over,"Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?"


B.A.P stared at us,"Waeyo?She looks fine."


Daehyun ignored them and rubbed the sides of my head.


The pain went away and I smiled,"Komawo."


He sighed,"Yah don't think too hard okay?"


I nodded,"Nae oppa."


"Aish jeongmal,Daehyun ah,where did you find such a nice girl to be your girlfriend?"


He chuckled at Himchan,"Waeyo?You jealous?"


"Yeah right I'm jealous."


"Daehyun ah."


"Nae hyung."


"So are you taking up the contract?"


He looked at me then back at Yongguk,"Hyung not here."


I spoke up,"Waeyo?Just say it here."


"We were supposed to sign our contracts for debut but Daehyun still hasn't signed yet."


I looked at Daehyun,"Why is that?"


He gave me an irritated and angry look,"It was because I was so stupid,Yoora tricked me to meet her by using my debut."


"Yoora?"


He sighed,"Mianheyo Hyunmin you can't remember."


"Its not your fault."


"I wish it wasn't,she used my debut as an excuse to meet her,I didn't even know how she got that info."


"Then?"


"Then I scolded her,we were just at that small eatery outside the company."


"Mm."


"Then she-"


I grabbed my head,random images were flashing in my mind.


I saw lights flash,a loud honk,I saw Daehyun in the shop with a girl,I saw blood,I was reaching out to take something,a phone?


"Hyunmin ah,yah yah kwenchana?"


B.A.P was surrounding me and Daehyun got them to move away.


He held my shoulders,"Hyunmin ah,stop stop,stop thinking,deep breaths."


I felt tears rolling down my cheeks,"Oppa!"


I was freaking out,where were these thoughts coming from?


Daehyun hugged me tight,"I'm here,I'm here,everything is okay,its okay,its okay."


I cried into his chest and hugged him,I couldn't stand it.


All those random thoughts were driving me crazy.


"Yes is there something wrong?"


The doctor came in and Daehyun pulled away.The doctor came over and asked me to look up while he shined the light in my eyes.


My eyes were still teary and he smiled.


"What are you smiling for?"


He chuckled,"Still as fiery as ever,you're doing fine,random images will flash in your mind,but its just your memories coming back."


"Its scary."


He chuckled,"It seems foreign for now,but you will click them together."


"How did I forget in the first place?"


"When the truck hit you,whatever you were thinking about just before the impact and some very important things might have locked themselves in your sub-conscience mind,so you didn't really forget,its just stored way back in your mind."


Daehyun came over,"Thank you doctor,I won't let her try too hard,don't worry."


The doctor smiled and left.


B.A.P was waiting outside.I bet they were afraid of seeing me cry again.


Daehyun wiped my tears away.


"Daehyun oppa."


"Nae?"


I hugged him and he froze,"H-Hyunmin ah,kwenchana?"


I leaned on his chest,"Komawo."


He chuckled,"Waeyo?"


"For staying with me."


He smiled and breathed into my hair.


"Oppa."


"Hmm?"


"Go sign the contracts."


"I can't do that."


"Waeyo?"


"I feel like its because of my debut you're lying here."


I hit his chest,"Pabo jeongmal,go and be a singer,do what you have to do."


Someone knocked the door and Daehyun pulled away,"Come in."


Jaejoong came in and I stared at him.


"Jaejoong?"


"Oh wow,you remember me?"


I nodded slowly and closed my eyes,"You were,injured,we took you to the hospital."


He chuckled,"Yes,do you remember who hit me?"


I thought carefully and giggled,"Daehyun,Daehyun punched you."


He laughed,"Aigoo that's right,your boyfriend here punched the lights out of me."


I reached out to hold his hand,"Feeling better?"


He nodded,"Much better,but you better get well fast,I need your help back at the company,B.A.P still needs to debut.That reminds me,Daehyun,have you decided?"


We looked at Daehyun and he shook his head.


"Oppa,go and sign the papers now,don't give anymore excuses,you won't get another chance like this."


"Hyunmin ah."


"Oppa,go go go and sign."


"Yeah come on,I brought the papers."


B.A.P came in,"Oh?Daehyun you've decided?"


He chuckled,"Because someone told me to,"he looked at me.


B.A.P laughed,"Hyunmin ah,good job."


I giggled and a lawyer came in to help proceed with the signing.


B.A.P sat around telling me jokes and I kept laughing.It was nice having their company.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N: Well Daehyun finally signed. And Hyunmin seems to be remembering better. But how will she remember everything?