YOU CAN CALL ME OPPA

Voicemails (Sequel)

I rushed upstairs and went to CEO's office.
 
"CEO is expecting you."
 
"Ah nae,"I followed the secretary in.
 
"Ah Hyunmin ah,quickly sit."
 
I sat down and his secretary served us tea.
 
After he left the room,CEO just sat there and watched me.Well that's weird.
 
I cleared my throat,"You wanted to see me?"
 
"Oh yeah,erm,oh drink up,I just wanted to talk to you about B.A.P."
 
"Oh?"
 
"Can I ask you something first though?"
 
"Erm okay,"I took the cup and took a sip of the tea.
 
"Are you dating anybody at the moment?"
 
I almost spit all the tea back out,I covered my mouth and placed the cup back on the table.
 
I swallowed quickly and coughed a few times,the tea got caught in my throat.
 
"Are you okay?"
 
I took a deep breath,"Er yeah,I just didn't expect you to ask that."
 
"Oh of course,I'm just curious.So?"
 
I cleared my head,"Er is there a dating ban on managers as well?"
 
He gave a thoughtful look,"Well if you're not taken then there won't be one."
 
"What does that mean?"
 
He moved closer to me,"But,if at the moment you are in a relationship,I will put out a dating ban."
 
I stared at him,"You do know what you're saying right?"
 
He chuckled,"Why?Are you dating someone now?"
 
I gulped.
 
"Do I know him?"
 
I stood up and shook my head,"I think I should leave."
 
I bowed and walked towards the door,he grabbed my hand and pulled me to face him.
 
"What in the,CEO-"
 
"Call me oppa,Jaejoong oppa."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
This is so ridiculous,oppa?
 
He smiled and pushed me against the wall,"Waeyo?Can't you call me that?"
 
Oh god his face was so close to mine.
 
"So?"
 
"So what?"
 
"Are you dating anyone right now?"
 
I was getting agitated now,"No I'm not okay?"
 
He chuckled,"That's good,you're mine now."
 
I stared at him,"What?"
 
He kissed my cheek and held my hand,"You're mine."
 
I pulled my hand away from him,"You mad?You're my effing boss!"
 
He glared at me,"Unless you want to see B.A.P's dreams get crushed,you better listen."
 
"You're threatening me?"
 
"Yes,in fact I am.Why do you think you got employed on your first interview anyway?I've been tracking you since your parents let you come here."
 
I was slightly shocked,"My parents?" And then it hit me,"You,you worked for them before."
 
He just smirked and at that moment, I really hated him."You don't really like me do you?"
 
He chuckled,"You don't know me,I say I like you and I want you to be mine,that's that."
 
"But I don't like you."
 
"Then I'll make you."
 
"That's not real love."
 
"What do you know?Its not like you're in a relationship or anything."
 
I felt like my heart was about to explode.Oh god,I have a bloody boyfriend that is so amazing I can die and here I am talking to my boss that says he likes me.
 
I shook my head,this is not happening,I pulled away and left the office.
 
"Hyunmin ah,you'd better do what I tell you to,or else."
 
I pushed the close button on the lift and the door closed.
 
I sighed,"Daehyun ah,ottoke?"
 
I felt tears falling down my cheeks and I wiped my cheek that got kissed by that stupid guy.
 
I went up to the rooftop and sat on the bench.The wind blew gently and cleared my thoughts.
 
I turned and found the flower looking the same as we left it. Still bright pink and shiny.
 
I touched the delicate petals and it turned from the baby pink to a dark blue.
 
"Aww,ottoke?"
 
It seems like the plant knows how I feel once I touch it.It changes colour according to how I feel.
 
My phone rang and I sighed,"Please don't let it be-Oh?Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hyunmin ah,where are you?"
 
"Daehyun oppa,erm I'm,I'm not feeling very well."
 
"Bwoh?Where are you?"
 
"I'm fine really,I just need some time off."
 
"You're pissing me off you know?"
 
The wind blew again and I sighed.
 
"Its okay,I'm coming,"He hung up and I stared at my phone,how does he know where I am?
 
I watched the flower and it seemed like the colours were swirling inside of it.
 
"Hmm,you will bloom for a long time right?"I smiled and felt someone hug me.
 
"Daehyun oppa."
 
He buried his head into my neck,"What are you doing here?"
 
I laid on his shoulder,"I need to take a breather."
 
"Oh?Why is the flower so blue?You touched it didn't you?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Waegeulae?Something happened?"
 
I wiped my tears away,"Jaejoong is driving me nuts."
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"He asked me if I was in a relationship and he said if I was,he would extend the dating ban to managers as well and I can't do that,some of our other managers are dating."
 
"Okay."
 
"He said if I wasn't in a relationship,then."
 
Daehyun watched me carefully.
 
"Then,he wanted me to be his girlfriend."
 
He sighed and rested his forehead on mine.
 
"I knew he couldn't be trusted.What happened to your cheek?"
 
He touched it gently,"Its so red."
 
"I think I rubbed it a bit hard just now."
 
He kissed my cheek softly and clenched his fists tight,"He kissed you didn't he?"
 
I nodded and more tears flowed down.
 
He stood up,frustrated,"Damn it,I've had enough,I can't stand seeing you being pushed around like a bloody toy.You're mine!Why can't those effing guys just keep their bloody mouths to themselves?"
 
I tugged his hand,"Oppa,nan,kwenchana."
 
"I'm not!I don't want to see you being bullied by those guys!"
 
I hugged his waist and he froze.
 
"Oppa,I know you love me,but think about it,we can't do much can we?"
 
He pulled my head close to him,"So what,you're at his beck and call now?"
 
I nodded.He sighed and hugged me tight,"Ottoke?We keep getting into this sort of things."
 
"I don't want CEO to destroy your dream,much less B.A.P's."
 
He held my hand,"Its okay,we said we'll go through this together right?"
 
I smiled and nodded,"That's true."
 
"I know you won't want to be with him,you will think of a way out,I know you can do it."
 
"Just like how you can dear."
 
He chuckled,"Hmm,I miss the way you call me that."
 
I giggled and reached out,holding his hand to touch the flower.
 
The flower brightened up and turned a bright sunny yellow.
 
"Wow,its so pretty."
 
"Not as pretty as you."
 
I hit him lightly,"Mianheyo pretty flower,I still love you."
 
The flower continued glowing beautifully and I felt reassurance blow through the air.
 
It was so nice,sitting here with him,with that pretty little flower that seemed to know my feelings.
 
I don't want this to end.I closed my eyes,hoping that time will pity us and stop for the time being.
 
I love Daehyun,and the pretty flowers,I will make things work.

 

=====================================================================================================================================

A/N: No hating Jaejoong please! He's just a character in here. And yeah Daehyun is getting kinda pissed off by now. Also, *drum roll* Congratulations to B.A.P for winning Best Aegyo and Rookie of the Year awards for Eat Your Kimchi Awards! I'm so proud of them! BTW, did you guys hear about the Jang Woo and YeonSeo incident? I feel so sad for Lee Joon right now, and angry. I thought Jang Woo still liked EunJung. This WGM thing is really getting out of hand. Sorry for babbling, enjoy!