You will regret those words.

Beauty and the Beast

 

               “Honey, drink with meee.” A girl whined, pouting her lips at Seunghyun.  They were in a private booth, surrounded by couches, tables, and alcohol. The light was dim and the music was muffled. “I’m bored.” She linked her arms with him and laid her head on his shoulder.

                She was Seunghyun’s girlfriend. She went by the name of ‘Jessica’, and no one knew her real name. She was one of the hottest women in the world- perfect lips, y eyes, flawless body. She was an international model and widely famous- a model of Chanel and other elaborate companies. Everyone fought over her to model for them. She was just absolutely flawless.

                The prince of Seoul? An international model? A star couple. Perfect.

                “Hmm?” he cooed, softly caressing her chin. “Whatever you want, I’ll do for you.” He said in his dark, luscious voice. He slid his hand under her waist, pulling her closer.

                She chuckled smugly and pressed her lips onto his, smiling under their kiss. “Anything?” She murmured, looking into his dark, chocolate eyes. She bit her lower lip and gave him those pleading eyes.

                “Anything.” He sang softly, smirking.

                She laughed softly and let her minty breath linger on him. “Good. Because I… have… something… that I cannot fulfill by myself.” She whispered in his ear, sending chills down his spine. He chuckled and leaned forward, closing his eyes. She began placing kisses on his neckline, causing him to softly groan out of pleasure. He chuckled and brought his eyes onto hers, feeling her warm breath on his skin.

                “I’ll be happy to-”

                KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

                He groaned in frustration and glared at the door. “What do you want?” He shouted, massaging his temples. The woman pouted and crossed her arms, sighing exasperatedly as her chance of making out with the hottest guy in Seoul vanished.

                A young man slowly opened the door and peeped in. “Ah, sir… there’s a woman who wants to see you.” Seunghyun’s bodyguard, Daesung, said.

                “Not now, not now…” Seunghyun said carelessly, waving his fingers in the air. “I have some… important things to take care of.” He smirked at the woman and chuckled as she blew a kiss to him.

                “S-Sir, she insists. I’ve tried telling her that you were busy… but she won’t listen to me!” Daesung cried, shaking his head.

                Seunghyun crossed his arms and sighed. He took great pity on his bodyguard, so he relieved him of this imbroglio and called the woman in. “Mianhe, honey…” he whispered, kissing Jessica’s lips once before getting up on his feet.

                In stepped a pudgy short woman, messy hair covering her small eyes. She wore glasses and a rather unflattering dress. She awkwardly shuffled in and giggled as she covered her face with her hands. Great… one of those crazy fangirls… he thought, closing his eyes.

                He flashed his fake, signature smile and shook the girl’s hand. The girl squealed with happiness and he cringed, trying so hard to hold his ever-lurking vomit back down. He forced a laugh and glanced over at Jessica, who was smirking as she watches her boyfriend writhe in pain.

                “What a joke.” He mouthed, watching his girlfriend scoff in pure disgust.

                “O-Oppa…” the girl croaked, “Can I have a drink with you?” She stared at him with hopeful eyes, waiting for his reply.

                This girl has a lot of guts to be calling me ‘Oppa’… He thought, rolling his eyes ever so slightly. “Um sure… I guess.” He muttered, making his way over to the couches. She’s pushing it too far. She has no idea how much of a favor this is.

                “Pour me a drink, Oppa!” She happily giggled, holding up a shot glass. Seunghyun was near losing his patience but bit his tongue and poured her a drink.

                They chattered for a couple of minutes and his patience was getting thinner and thinner. The nerve of this girl, wasting my time like this.

                He glanced over and looked at Jessica, who was also beginning to lose her patience. He rolled his eyes to show his frustration at her and she laughed lightly.

                The girl, oblivious to their silent exchange of expressions, leaned over to Seunghyun and whispered in his ear. “Oppa… I think I’m in love with you… can you please consider my feelings?” Her hair brushed over her face again as she blushed. She cupped her cheeks with her hands and sighed deeply.

                That was it. He didn’t want to have anything to do with this disgusting girl.

               

                “Sorry…” he bluntly said, “I don’t date ugly girls.”

 

                Jessica burst out laughing at his approach to this situation. Oh, that pitiful thing… she thought, laughing even harder. “Sorry, honey… he’s taken. He doesn’t have time for your kind.”

                But the girl’s expression remained happy and content. Furrowing his eyebrows, Seunghyun opened his mouth to say something but the girl cut him off.

                “Ms. Jessica, dear. Can you please leave the room for just a second?” The girl calmly said, smiling at the woman.

                The woman scoffed and crossed her legs, leaning towards the girl. “And who are you to say that?”

                “I am someone who you wish you’d never meet.” The girl said darkly, yet still smiling. “Go on now; it’ll only be a minute.”

                Jessica got up slowly and strutted towards the door. “Oh, this better be good, Seunghyun. This better be good.” She closed the door behind her and left the two alone.

                “Any reason why you want us to be alone like this?” He questioned, rolling his eyes.

                “Choi Seunghyun.” She started, looking darkly at him. “Is it true that you’ll never date the likes of me?”

                “You heard me the first time. I don’t date your kind. Filthy, obsessive, and ugly.” He enunciated those three words slowly, watching her reaction. To his dismay, the girl kept the same expression laid upon her face.

                “You will regret those three words, Choi Seunghyun. You will indeed regret those words.”