1 Year Of Love

7 Years Of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

1st Year: Confession and First Date

You walked up the aisle nervously along with all the other university graduates. It was that time of life when you were going to be released from the guidance of your teachers and out into the real world. You watched as one by one, your classmates walked onto stage with a certificate. Your breathing hitched when you saw him striding confidently, looking flawless like always. Your best friend and your crush.

After all the boring speeches and what not that happen in graduation assemblies, it was the time for the traditional throw-your-graduation-hat-in-the-air-like-in-movies. Kyuhyun ran to your side in his childish way and smiled cutely at you.

"Congratulations on graduating _____!" Kyuhyun said.

"You too!" You said.

"Also, I need to tell you something." Kyuhyun started.

"Go ahead." You replied.

"I am probably stupid for not saying this earlier, waiting until the last chance to say it. But it's better late then never right?" Kyuhyun said.

Confusedly, you nodded slowly.

"_____, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun asked, giving you his breathtaking smile.

"........."

"........."

"........."

"....um _____?"

"OF COURSE! I love you too Kyu!" You finally snapped out your state of shock. Then as Kyuhyun pulled you into a warm hug, everyone threw their hats up. It was such a beautiful sight as hats all around both of you flew up and came down.

Pulling out of the embrace, you two belatedly threw your hats up as well. Then Kyuhyun took your hand and pulled you closer, giving you a soft kiss on your forehead.

~

*knock knock*

"_____! Are you ready yet?" You heard Kyuhyun shouting from outside your front door.

"I'm coming! Just a minute!" You shouted back as you hurriedly finished putting on your earrings, grabbed your purse, phone and keys. You slipped on some heels to match your turquoise dress before opening the door breathlessly for your boyfriend.

"Hi." You breathed out.

"Hi beautiful. You look dazzling. Shall we?" Kyuhyun complimented before offering his hand.

"We shall." You replied smiling, taking his hand and walking out your door.

In his car, you looked at Kyuhyun curiously and wondered, "Where are we going?"

"Surprise." he replied, winking.

You pouted and asked again, "Aw tell me! Where are we going?"

"Be patient. You know you won't get it out of me if I'm determined not to tell." Kyuhyun replied smirking.

"Fine." You huffed and looked out the window, trying to figure where you were. It was your first date with Kyuhyun and he insisted on taking you somewhere secret. At night time as well.

After half an hour, Kyuhyun stopped driving in front of a forest. He ran out of his seat and to your side to open the door for you like the gentleman he was. You smiled and got out before fixing him with a puzzled look.

"What is this?" You asked.

"A forest obviously." Kyuhyun replied smirking.

"I know but why did you bring me here. If we were going to go bush walking, you could

Please log in to read the full chapter