7 Years Of Love

7 Years Of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

7th Year: Pregnant

You ran to the bathroom as a wave of nausea hit you and you barely made it to the toilet before your breakfast was regurgitated. Opening the tap, you rinsed your mouth and washed your face while wondering why you felt like vomiting all of a sudden. You weren't sick or anything.

You gasped suddenly as a thought occurred to you. You ran to your bedroom and checked your period calendar. Your period was supposed to come five days ago. Quickly grabbing your phone, wallet and keys, you left the house and went to the nearest pharmacy.

Ten minutes later, you were home and was opening the pregnancy test kit. Shakily, you followed the instructions and waited for the result. When it was tested positive, you gasped again. You were pregnant.

Pregnant.

"OH MY GOD!" Your scream echoed around you and Kyuhyun's empty apartment. Crazily, you flew to find your phone and dialed your mum's number.

"Hi honey, is something wrong?" Your mum answered.

"UMMAI'MPREGNANT." You shouted.

"Oh goodness, calm down and speak slower." Your mum replied.

"Umma, I think I'm... pregnant." You say slower this time.

"....."

"....."

"....."

"... umma?"

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" This time it was my mum who was shouting. This is why I'm her daughter.

"Umma I think I'm pregnant." You repeat with a smile.

"Oh my, I'm going to book an appointment at the hospital for you to make sure." Your mum replied.

"Okay. Should I tell Kyu?"

"No, just wait until we're 100% sure."

~

"So doctor, what's the result?" Your mum asked the doctor impatiently. The doctor smiled before replying.

"I'm happy to say, that your daughter is already two months pregnant." You smiled happily and turned to your mum who was also grinning like crazy.

"Call Kyuhyun and I'll tell your dad." Your mum said.

Taking out your phone, you smiled as you waited for Kyuhyun to pick up.

"Hi yeobo, what's up?" Kyuhyun's voice came over.

"I'm at the hospital." You replied.

"What?! Why?! Are you hurt?! I'm coming right now." Kyuhyun panicked on the other line.

You chuckled before calming him down. "I'm fine Kyu. But I need to tell you so

Please log in to read the full chapter