Truth or dare

Idol Lockdown [REUPLOADED]

"I miss my Kyungcumber..." whined Zico. The blue team were piled up on the living room carpet,and the green team were watching Pororo in Minwoo's room."I miss my panda..." whined Kris. "You get to talk to him on the phone every day." said Gongchan. "So? It's not enough!" insisted Kris. "Anyway,I think I forgot to mention that I have prime blackmail material of D.O." announced Kwangmin,causing the others to be fully alert. "What is it? Show us!" said Daehyun. Kwangmin smirked and took out his phone,going to his video folder. The video showed D.O tossing and turning in his sleep,then he sat up and yelled "JONGIN!! MY HURTS TOO MUCH FOR THIS!!" and went back to sleep.

 "Is Kai really that brutal until Kyungsoo had nightmares about it?" asked Daehyun is disbelief. "How would we know,it's not like we've ever slept in the same building as them. Kris?" asked Kwangmin. "We have to sleep with earplugs in." deadpanned Kris. "Why? What does Kai do?" asked Gongchan. "You're too innocent,Gongchan. You see....when two people really love each other...." started Daehyun,causing Zico to hit him. "Let Jinyoung be the one to explain it to him!" he yelled,causing Kris to facepalm and Kwangmin to nod his head furiously. "Kwangmin,you're younger than him,how do you know?" asked Daehyun.

 "I live with Youngmin. Who's obsessed with Minwoo and fangirls everytime he raps." said Kwangmin. "Uh-huh. How about you,Kris?" asked Zico. "I used to live in freaking Canada,what do you expect?!? How did you find out? And don't tell me the dreadlock fairy came to you again." said Kris. "Well,I was walking to a store,and I dropped my pen in a drain. When I went to get it,I saw two frogs....creating something with which to fill a cradle." said Zico. Just then,the green team came out. "Um...what are you guys talking about?" asked Sandeul nervously. "Seriously? You too? B1A4 is such an innocent group...." Zico mumbled.

 "We were talking about frogs filling cradles and Kyungsoo having nightmares about Kai." answered Gongchan bluntly. "Hey! Let's play truth or dare so we can find out things!!" yelled Minwoo. "What the heck? That isn't even related to the topic." said Zico. "But I really wanna play! Pleaaaaaaaseeee?" said Minwoo,playing up his aegyo. "Okay,Minwoo, you go first. Truth or dare?" asked Kris. "Truth." he answered. "Okay,why were you so quick to change the subject?" he asked. "I changed my mind. DARE!!" shouted Minwoo frantically. "Fine,I dare you to answer the question." said Kris.

 "Because...because....I saw two airplanes doing it!" Minwoo blurted out. "Airplanes...doing it?" asked D.O. "Yeah,in a toy store,they were....lying on top of each other." said Minwoo gravely. "Oh,God,you're just like Gongchan." said Zico. "How can you date my brother and still be innocent?!?" exclaimed Kwangmin. "What do you mean? Youngminnie's the sweetest and most innocent guy there is..." said Minwoo dreamily. "SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS BOY!! SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE! KREASE,FLY HIM TO THE LATEST HOSPITAL! ZICO,GET SOME FISH AND STUFF IT IN HIS EARS!! GONGCHAN,COOK SOME RICE ON HIS HEAD! ZELO,PUT JELLY ON HIS UNDERWEAR!!" Kwangmin yelled.

 "ANYWAYY,D.O,truth or dare?" asked Zico. "Dare." D.O answered bravely. "Call up Jongin and yell that you're ready for him." said Zico evilly. "What?No! That will only increase my pain when I get back to the dorm!" D.O protested. "Nuh-uh,you're not getting out of this,we have blackmail." said Daehyun. D.O was forced to call Kai,and went away for a while. "Zico,we all know you have no shame,so paint yourself and dance to I Got A Boy." said P.O. "Okay! I'll go get the paint,and you take the time to call B.O!" said Zico who then went around looking for paint.

 "Zelo,sit on Minwoo's head." "Gongchan,make that plant do the sprout dance." "KREASE,FLYY!!!" THe dares got more and more ridiculous. They ended up with Zelo playing the flute on Minwoo's head,Minwoo had a sock in his mouth, Zico painted pink rolling on the carpet,Kris hopping around yelling about noodles,P.O belting "PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!" at the top of his lungs,and Sandeul imitating a goat and yelling "MYDINNN!!". "Hey,where's D.O?" asked Minwoo. Elsewhere,D.O was curled up in the washing machine,whimpering "Jongin...Jongin... is gonna hurt, is gonna need ice..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N I guess that double update wasn't meant to be :( But i'll try to write it in school,and post it ASAP.