06.45 IS LATE?!

Super Dad? (Sequel to "Love Game")

 

 

Seung-Hyuns POV

- WAAAAAAAH!

I glanced at the clock. 06.45…

- How can that baby be related to me and wake up at this hour?

I mumbled and buried my face into the pillow trying to block out the scream.

- This is late, she usually wake up at six.

- Me or you?

- You.

- Yeobo~ I’m really tired.

I looked at her trying to convince her that I couldn’t possibly get up.

- Oppa~ Don’t be like this~

She kissed me.

- Alright…

I gave her a tired smile and forced myself out of bed. As soon as I took Ji Ah up she stopped crying and took a firm grip of my hair.

- Yah, that hurts appa…

I carefully removed her hand and her tiny face. All the tiredness disappeared when I held her. She started to on my finger.

- You hungry? Appa will make something yummy.

I quickly microwaved some milk solution.

- UGH! This is so disgusting. Well, at least it’s not too warm for ya.

I looked at her as she ate and I couldn’t believe this miracle was actually here. I leaned back in the couch not adverting my gaze from her. She once again fell asleep in my arms.

Eun-Mi POV

I woke up feeling so energized. I haven’t slept for this long since Ji Ah was born. The memory of Seung-Hyun getting up to take care of her left a smile on my face. I know Seung-Hyun, when it comes to sleep, nothing else matters. I stretched a bit before walking out of the room. It was so quiet and Seung-Hyun haven’t been in bed. Were they outside? I walked into the living room and saw the most adorable thing ever. Seung-Hyun laying on the couch and Ji Ah was sleeping on his stomach. I quickly picked up my phone and took a picture.

- Yah, do you always take pictures of innocent people when they’re sleeping?

- I just liked the contrast. Cute baby, ugly guy.

- YAH!

He carefully sat up and smiled.

- You’re lucky you’re pretty, I’d never date you if you only had that personality.

- You’re lucky you’re famous.

- Whatever. I love you too, babo.

I smiled and kissed him lightly and started to make breakfast. Seung-Hyun carefully laid Ji Ah in her crib.

Before I was worried that I wouldn’t like the housewife role but I really did. I liked cooking for him, I liked taking care of Ji Ah. The only thing I missed were romantic fantasies like walking down the street with Seung-Hyun holding hands and showing off our cute baby. VIP’s had seen pictures of Ji Ah, but if we walked outside openly they’re would be a commotion, and both of us were scared that Ji Ah might be scared or hurt. My thoughts were disrupted when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. Seung-Hyun rested his chin on my shoulder.

- By the way, good morning. He kissed my neck and I giggled.

- Good morning yeobo.

- It looks really good…

- You have to let me go so I can serve it.

- What if I don’t want too?

He snuggled into my neck before letting go.

--------------------------------

give me so time to get back into it, 

thank you for supporting Love Game and hopefully you'll enjoy this one too!

thanks to mstofai who wrote to me ^^