Chingu-yah

Voice 목소리

Chingu-yah~~~~

 

Today I ate kimbap for the first time ^.^ The bad thing, though, my mom scolded me and I can't go out anymore... oh well, I'll stay home and write then~

Song: Park Bom's 'You and I'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64VZUNTmGQM

It's more of a love song, but I dedicated it to my bestfriend when she moved, and it's cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunmi’s Pov

It’s really weird… after that incident, Eunji and I became a little closer… It’s not like we hang out like other friends do, but we eat lunch together and talk a little. I don’t know, it’s been so long since I last had a friend…

For some reason, bullying against Eunji decreased a lot, I asked Eunji and she knows nothing about it… Well, at least she’s happier.

 

Daehyun’s Pov

I told B.A.P. what had happened, and surprisingly, Youngjae was really upset about it. According to Yongguk hyung, he went after those girls and ordered them to stay away from the nerd. Who would’ve thought our calm, clever Youngjae could be so intimidating?

 

Author’s POV

Today, the two girls decided to go shopping, mainly because Sunmi couldn’t stand Eunji’s way of dressing. What they didn’t know was that someone was following them…

“Yah! What are we doing in this place on Saturday? We could go to an arcade or a noraebang!!” Himchan complained.

Daehyun just shushed him, and turned to look at you

“We’re here stalking girls?” Youngjae rolled his eyes at Daehyun

The maknae line gasped “Daehyun hyung is a ert!!”

Daehyun face palmed himself *It’s gonna be looong day*

 

While on the girls’ side…

“Eunji-ah! Try on this!” Sunmi stacked tons of clothes for eunji.  

                    ....and so on...

“Sunmi-ah, you’re like a stylist!!” Eunji indeed looked amazing, even with her glasses.

 

"Hey, isn't that the nerd that confessed to Youngjae?" Zelo asked, pointing at Eunji

"Woah... Youngjae-ah, rejecting her was a bad decision~" Himchan teased

"Yah!" Youngjae got slightly pink, "Are we stalking her, Daehyun?"

"Ooohh.... Daehyun likes the nerd Youngjae rejected!!" Himchan cried

"Such a weird love triangle..." Joungup said

*These idiots! I want to whack their heads badly!* Daehyun clenched his fists and kept on ignoring them, he looked at Sunmi, who wore a simple attire and hadn't tried on any clothes *Why don't you pay more attention to yourself?*

 

After tons of outfits, the girls went to get a drink and sat in a park to talk

"Sunmi-ah, thanks a lot for today!"

"It's ok, it was fun." Sunmi smiled at her

"But... you didn't buy anything for yourself..."

"I don't need to dress up for anyone, so I don't need so many clothes..."

"Hmm... well if you put it that way... Sunmi-ah, what do you like to do?" Eunji asked

"Well... I'm not good at many things... " Sunmi awkwardly answered 'please don't ask anymore!'

"Oh come on! I want to know you better, chingu-yah!"

'Is it ok to trust her?' "I-I like... singing?"

"Jinja?!" Eunji's eyes got as wide as D.O.'s "Can I hear??"

 

"Daehyun-ah, who's the small girl next to Eunji-shi?" Youngjae asked

Daehyun took out a small notepad and wrote: 'The girl who sits next to me at school! She's real XP'

"She is like a fairy godmother." Jongup said.

"Ah, could it be that the girl Daehyun likes is not the nerd, but the other one?" Youngguk asked

"Now that you say it, it's true!!!" Himchan cried, "Uri Daehyunnie is in looooovvve~"

All of the members began teasing Daehyun about his 'love', while he still resisted the urge of smacking his loud, annoying members.

 

"Sunmi-ah!! I beg of you, pleeaaase!!!" Eunji kept on whining like a baby *who knew the school's nerd was this childish!*

"Arasso, just stop!" Sunmi sighed, "What should I sing for you?"

"Anything you want!" Eunji looked at her expectantly

"Ok..." She took a deep breath and sang Park Bom's 'You and I'

"I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you... but for today, I am singing this song just for you
Tonight, within those two eyes, and your smile... I can see all the pain you’re trying to hide from me"

"That. Was. Awesome!!! You could be a professional singer with that voice!" Eunji squealed like a fangirl

"I'm not that great... I still have lots to learn..."

 

Daehyun looked at her with wide eyes *H-her voice...*

The rest of the B.A.P. members were also amazed

"No wonder why Daehyunnie likes that girl..." Yongguk said, and the rest of the members nodded

"Now I like her; she's cute, nice, and has a beautiful voice~" Himchan said

Daehyun, who had enough of it, smacked all of s, even his hyungs, in the head.

"YAH! Jung Daehyun!!! This is not how you should treat your friends!"

 

"Hey, what's that commotion over there?" Eunji pointed at some nearby bushes. Both girls went to investigate and found...

"B.A.P.?!"

"P-park Eunji-shi!" Youngjae said with a flustered expression, while Eunji got as red as a tomato

"Youngjae-shi... I-I'm sorry I interrupted your conversation... W-we'll leave right now, right Sunmi?" Eunji waited for a reply, but there was none.

"Sunmi-ah, why-" Eunji turned around to find a completely frozen Sunmi, "Yah, Sunmi-ah, gwenchana?"

But Sunmi wouldn't reply. Everyone stared at her for some seconds, and all of a sudden, she ran away...

"Y-yah! Lee Sunmi! ... I-I'm sorry... I don't know what happened to her... I-I'll leave now..." and Eunji, too, ran away.

 

"Those two noonas are really weird..." Zelo said

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The outfits are from this video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhJvWl47dw

I love Bubz's videos, she's so cute >w<

 

DID ANYONE SEE INFINITE'S 'MAN IN LOVE'?!?! IT'S 2AM AND I'M STILL SPAZZING OVER IT!!! OMONA! MYUNGSOO LOOKS SO WEIRD WITH HIS PHONE, EVEN SUNGGYU LOOKED AT HIM LIKE "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS DUDE?" AND HOYA TRYING THAT SHOE... CAN'T YOU GET ANY DORKIER? BUT THE BEST PART OF THE VIDEO IS WHEN WOOHYUN FINDS YEOLLIE PLAYING THE PIANO, HIS EXPRESSION IS PRICELESS!!! "WTF ARE YOU DOING PLAYING MY PIANO?!?!" OMG, AT EVERY PART OF THE VIDEO, I DIED... I HAD TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER. THE SONG AND DANCE ARE AWESOME, BUT THEIR FACES DON'T LET ME CONCENTRATE!!! GAHH... IT WAS AMAZING!!! I EXPECTED SOMETHING CUTE BECAUSE OF THE TEASERS, BUT THE SONG DEFINITELY HAS INFINITE'S STYLE~~ OH MY... EVERY. SINGLE. PART. WAS. AWESOME!!! >W< SEEMS LIKE I WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT...

Here it is, if you haven't seen it yet-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE Look at it! Spazz at it! IT'S PURE AWESOMENESS!!! My Infinite feels are all over the place!!!

 

 

 

 

 

*all the gifs are from tumblr~~