Period

Expectations of Love

Widened eyes, with water marbles dripping down his chin, L stared at Woohyun.

          "Whoa, ever heard of a towel?"

          "How in the world do you get inside my apartment?!"

          Woohyun smirked, and later on winked, "Secret."

          He walked off into the living room and sat down comfortably on the couch, "Had fun with the girl?"

          L flushed red, recalling the scene from earlier, "A-About that–"

          "Did she choke again?"

          "No!"

          "Righttt."

          L wiped his face with a nearby towel. It wasn't no longer water, but perspiration that moistened his forehead. How should I explain myself without causing more misunderstandings?

          "By the way L, I came here to get my beats back. I'll just go and get them in your room–"

          "No! Don't!" L frantically objected, blocking the way. Woohyun raised a suspicious brow.

          "I–It's uh, messy. I'll just quickly clean it and–"

          Woohyun pushed him aside, "Chill, as if I've never seen your room messy before."

          L pulled Woohyun's arm back, "Hyung! I swear! It's really messy!"

          "What's your problem–"

          Suddenly, with the two boys fighting over the entrance of the door, it suddenly opened.

          "L, why'd you leave?" Sooyoung asked, but her innocence wasn't the cause of the boys' shock...

          ..she was still, indeed, .

          If it wasn't for L who covered Woohyun eyes, he'd still be staring at her chest. L however, tried focusing on the ground.

          "S-Sooyoung, p-please put on some clothes. We have a guest."

          "Okay."

          L released his hold from Woohyun as he heard the door shut. He avoided eye contact, although he already knew what Woohyun was thinking.

          "To think you were a ."

          L shook his head, "Hyung, believe me, nothing happened!"

          "Ahuh...so a girl just happens to appear in your room, ?"

          "Hear me out. I swear, I did nothing with her!"

          The argument went on for another 5 minutes, and that's when Sooyoung re-appeared, and fully clothed. L composed himself and finally gathered them all into the living room. As he explained himself, Sooyoung kept blurting out small sentences that created an even bigger misunderstanding, and L might end up becoming bald from all his hair pulling. Finally, after talking through slowly, with every detail of Sooyoung's amnesia, Woohyun understood.

          "Wow L, you should've said that from the start."

          "Are you kidding me?!" L bursted, "I tried–"

          "L!" Sooyoung shrieked, startling the boys. She was frozen, gaping at the red fluid dripping further down her leg.

          "What's happening?!" Woohyun looked away, hyperventilating himself.

          L blinked and assumed where the blood was coming from. "U-Uh hyung... I think it's her time of the month."

          "Well! Get her toilet paper or something!"

          "Make it stop!" Sooyoung cried, "I-I don't like it!"

          L was running everywhere, from the kitchen to the bathroom. He came back, filled with tissue boxes in his hands.

          He passed it to Woohyun, "Here, stall it while I go call Sungjong for help."

          "Bwoh?!" Woohyun stood up to run off, but L beat him to it. "Aish!"

          Sooyoung was still in her statue form. "W-Woohyun... am I dying?"

          He looked over to her, avoiding the trail of blood on her leg. "N-No, you're just..." He couldn't explain, as he never paid any attention to education back in high school. "...peeing blood?"

          Sooyoung blinked, "Is that a good thing?"

          "I think so?"

          "Please get rid of it." Sooyoung begged, walking closer to Woohyun.

          Heat rose to his face, as he reached in between her legs, holding onto the tissue. I will kill you Myungsoo..

          Just at that moment, L came barging inside the room again. His eyes were wide, "Hyung! What the hell are you doing?!"

          Woohyun dropped the tissue and held his hands up in defense, "I wasn't doing anything!"

          Sooyoung just watched the boys argue again, and wiped the blood herself.

 

 


A/N: Late update! Had no access to the internet T_T