Bestfriend's Date

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV

Kyungsoo was waiting for Chanri at the dorm entrance. It seems like he was early than their call time… or maybe Chanri is just taking her time.

And as if on cue, Chanri came, panting.

Kyungsoo stared at her, rather at her outfit.

Chanri was wearing baby pink spaghetti with a white bolero, pink skirt with purple ruffles around it, a small pink body bag with a white ribbon on it, and she’s wearing a not so high black wedge. Did I mention that her hair is tied up in cute pigtails with a slight curl in the end?

Kyungsoo finds it so cute, and he blushed from that thought.

He cough the thought away and raised a brow at Chanri, “I thought 30 minutes? You took 1 hour.” He joked.

“No I’m not! You’re meanie!” Chanri pouted.

“Whatever. C’mon, Let’s go.”

“Kaja!” Chanri beamed.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Let’s go to the park first, huh, Kyungie?” Chanri suggested.

“I thought we will go to the grocery?” Kyungsoo asked in confusion.

“Yeah, but might as well enjoy this day. I don’t want to be stuck in the room all day.”

“Okay fine. But you’ll buy whatever I want. It’s a deal!” Kyungsoo pouted.

“You’re cute when you’re pouting Kyungie~” Chanri pinched Kyungsoo’s cheeks.

“I know that a long time ago.” Kyungsoo mocked.

“Tsk. Whatever! C’mon” Chanri took Kyungsoo’s hand and they ran to the park.

 

The park was not an ordinary park with benches and tree but with different stores around it. Food stores, Clothes, Accessories, even Pet stores are available.

“Wow! Beautiful.” Chanri glanced around the surroundings.

Yeah. It’s really beautiful. Kyungsoo thought while looking at Chanri.

Yeah, he’s pertaining to Chanri.

“C’mon Kyungie! Let’s go in there first!” Chanri grabbed Kyungsoo wrist and he let her take wherever she wants to.

 

They entered first a store with different hats, caps, and beanie. There were also headbands with different animal ears on it and different specs and glasses.

Chanri headed to the headbands section. Kyungsoo just followed.

“Whaaa! So many! So cute!” Chanri cheered like a little kid. She was going through all the headbands.

Kyungsoo smiled at the scene at looked also at the headbands.

“Kyungie!” Chanri called.

Kyungsoo looked at her and she was holding a headband with tiger ears. Chanri wear it into Kyungsoo’s head and fixed it so it’s in the right place.

“Tiger Kyungie!” Chanri giggled.

“What the-“, He was about to removed it but Chanri stopped him.

“Don’t you dare remove it! No ice cream or whatever!” Chanri pointed at him.

Kyungsoo can only sigh in defeat. There’s nothing he can do. He doesn’t want to upset Chanri.

“And here’s mine!” Chanri wore a headband with deer ears on it.

“I’m Deer Chanri! It’s cute right?” Chanri titled her head to the side.

You’re always cute, Chanri. Always. Kyungsoo thought.

 

Next, they headed to the specs section.

Chanri was looking at some fashionable specs while Kyungsoo is at the sunglasses area.

Kyungsoo picked a beige sunglass and wore it. He checks at the mirror then turned to Chanri. He made a check sign with his hand and he put it under his chin.

“Chanri-ah~” He called.

Chanri looked at him and giggled.

Kyungsoo was smiling like an idiot while doing that pose. “Is it good?”

Chanri excitedly nodded. Kyungsoo was satisfied then he took off the sunglass. “I’ll take these.”

“Kyungie~ Do I look good with specs?” Chanri questioned.

“Go pick one, let’s see it.”

Chanri roamed her eyes at the specs in front of her. And she spotted one. Just a normal big yellow specs but it looks pretty. She tried it on then turned to Kyungsoo.

“What do you think?” Chanri asked.

“Hmmm.” Kyungsoo tilted his head side to side. “It’s ok!” He made an OK gesture.

“Really?” Chanri beamed.

Kyungsoo nodded.

“Then we’ll get this!” Chanri took off the specs and went to the cashier.

 

“I’ll pay this and also the headbands.” Chanri informed the saleslady.

Kyungsoo then followed her.

The saleslady wrapped the specs and gave it to Chanri. Kyungsoo then paid for his sunglass.

“Are we going to wear these headbands all day?” Kyungsoo asked, slight embarrassed.

“Yes! Please Kyungie~ just this day.” Chanri pleaded.

“Arasseo.” Kyungsoo can only agree.

“Yey! Thanks Kyungie! Now! To the next store!” Chanri clapped.

 

They went to a pet store next. Chanri was eager to have a pet but they don’t allow it in the dorm.

She went to the puppies section. There were different breed of puppies and colors.

“I want one! I wish I can have, someday.” Chanri pouted while looking at the cute puppies.

“You will soon. Once we graduated.”

“You think? Yeah! Once we graduate, I’ll buy immediately. You’ll help me raise it, right?” Chanri loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter