Official

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the whole EXO-K and the three best friends united again for lunch. Sehun came running towards the cafeteria.

“Sehunnie!” Mihyun called him, she just got out of the washroom.

“Oh noona! C’mon, I’m hungry!” he hurried and grabbed Mihyun’s wrist.

“Hey slow down cowboy!” Mihyun just laughed it off and ran together with Sehun.

“Hey!” Chanri greeted them. The others waved as well.

“Sehun-ah. The hands.” Jongin suddenly spoke, glaring at Sehun who’s still holding Mihyun’s wrist.

“Oh, sorry hyung. Why get jealous, jeez...” Sehun then ungripped himself from Mihyun and the latter giggled at Jongin’s cute, indescribable expression.

“What are you waiting for, sit!” Chanri called, one free space beside her and one beside Jongin were saved for the two of them. Of course, the norm should have been Mihyun sitting beside Jongin and Sehun beside Chanri, but Mihyun quickly settled herself beside her bestfriend.

“Noona?” Sehun asked, implying that she should be on the other side of the table.

“Yes? You may sit now too Sehunnie.” Mihyun pretended not to know and pointed at the seat beside Jongin. The maknae just growled and dragged his feet to sit with his hyung. Jongin on the other hand crunched his nose. After what happened yeaterday, after telling her everything, now she’s actin like nothing happened? And because he cannot ask Mihyun why she did not sit beside her in front of their friends, he pulled out his phone.

“Are you avoiding me?” he sent a message to Mihyun.

“No.” Mihyun quickly replied and continued chatting with her friends.

Jongin frowned again, “Then why didn’t you sit beside me?” message sent again.

Mihyun looked at her phone and she smiled before responding. “I want to stare at you. If we sit together, I won’t get to look at you that much.”

Jongin’s phone vibrated and he checked the message while drinking his juice. Well, wrong decision to multi-task. After reading the message, he was so shocked that the juice that he was drinking sprayed to the very person beside him, Sehun.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!” Sehun sure was shocked, for the effing nth time, he was the victim in the cafeteria. The whole gang was clueless as to what happened and they all just stared at Jongin and Sehun. Mihyun’s jaw dropped, she doesn’t know if she will laugh or panic, she knew she was the culprit in this accident.

Jongin coughed real hard from almost choking but he still managed to apologize to Sehun, “Sehun-ah *cough* sorry dude *cough*”. The maknae can’t speak now, his arms spread widely like a hanger and his clothes and hair wet from the drinks. He also looked like he was about to cry.

Hearing this alerted Mihyun. She took a lot of tissue and put it into Chanri’s hand while she stormed off like lightning to Jongin.

“What the heck?” Chanri could only ask and she also attended the poor maknae. “You ok?” she asked him.

“Of course not noona! Look what Jongin hyung just did to me!” Sehun told on Chanri like a kid.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo teamed up in cleaning the table so they can continue eating later while Baekhyun and Joonmyeon observed the scenario.

*I don’t like this feeling...something must have happened. What did I miss?* Baekhyun thought to himself. Joonmyeon on the other hand just smile on his own thought. *I guess Jongin finally did what he was supposed to do. Poor Baekhyun.*

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to, it was just a joke!” Mihyun said as he wiped Jongin’s face with her handkerchief and rubbed his back with her other hand. Jongin glared at her and he took a deep breath before speaking.

“A joke?” now Jongin got irritated.

“I...I mean, what I said in the text was true but-“ Mihyun tried to explain but Chanri cut her off.

“Hey, excuse me love birds, but do you have more tissue there? This kid’s a mess.”

“I gave you a lot didn’t I?” Mihyun answered.

“It’s all gone. Look at this huge baby here.” Chanri kid.

“Can you just lend me your hanky noona?” Sehun asked.

“But I’m using it for Jongin.” She declined.

“But hyung’s just fine! Look at me, I look like a wet chicken here!” Sehun complained.

Jongin growled. They were having a misunderstanding here but Mihyun’s all distracted with her surroundings. Mihyun felt the tension so she held Jongin’s hand to calm him down a little.

“C’mon noona, or you can help me dry, it was your fault that Jongin hyung sprayed his juice on me anyway.” Sehun can’t stop complaining. When Jongin heard this, he motioned to give Sehun some beating but Mihyun was faster than him.

“W-why would I? You’re not my boyfriend.” She said out of the blue. Everyone’s eyes turned to her.

“I, I mean...I’m sorry, but I have some restrictions from now on. You’re not my boyfriend so I’m not gonna lend you my hanky too.” She explained further.

Sehun’s gloomy face suddenly turned bright. Chanri cupped as soon as she gets the message. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stopped from cleaning as well and darted their big round eyes at Mihyun. Baekhyun stood up from his seat and Joonmyeon bit his lip while waiting for the announcement.

“So, does that mean that your hanky’s reserved only for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter