Say Kimchi!

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and everyone is already packing their things even though they are leaving tomorrow morning. They just left out the things and clothes they’ll be needed for tonight and tomorrow. After packing, they all gathered in the living room except for Mihyun who stayed for a while in their room.

“What should we do for our last day? Any suggestion guys?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Hmmm. It should be relaxing. Not wild or tiresome since we’ve already packed our things.” Chanri said.

Everyone then thought of something. Mihyun then suddenly entered the room, an SLR camera hanging in her neck.

“Let’s take pictures then. Everywhere here in the villa.” She beamed.

“Woooah. You brought it all along Mihyunnie!” Chanri got up from her seat and cheerfully hop towards her bestfriend.

“Of course. Although I didn’t bring it out these past few days. I’m sorry.” She apologized. “No need to say sorry dear. Well, c’mon! Let’s go!” Chanri grabbed Mihyun’s wrist and ran out of the house. The boys giggled and smirked at them, finding the two girls so adorable.

‘Well, might as well join them.” Joonmyeon walked out of the living room. “Wait for me hyung! I’m going to take lots of picture…” He paused and smirked. “WITH CHANRI NOONA!” He said while running after his hyung. Joonmyeon also played along with his dongsaeng and loudly said, enough for the boys to hear, “and I’m going to take pictures WITH MIHYUN!” They high five and waited at the entrance for the other boys.

“That brat! He’s going to get hit, right now!” Chanyeol frown and ran after them. Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head in dismay, following Chanyeol. Childish brats. Baekhyun and Jongin silently got up from their seats and also followed them outside.

--

And just like it’s their first day coming in the villa, they toured the whole place. They started from the garden where Chanri and Mihyun are only the ones having fun in taking pictures. Not long after, Joonmyeon and Sehun joined them. Then there would be a time where it’s ‘Chanri-Sehun’ and ‘Mihyun-Joonmyeon’. Chanyeol finally joined them, feeling jealous of Sehun. Kyungsoo would decline when the boys ask him but is defeated when Chanri is the one requesting. Mihyun would sometimes pull Jongin near to her to take selcas with her. As for Baekhyun, Joonmyeon is the one pulling him since Mihyun is busy with Jongin.

“Hey let’s have a group shot!” Chanri suggested.

“But… who will take it?” Sehun scratched his head.

Chanri then turned to Chanyeol, putting up her aegyo. “Can you Chanyeollie? Well, you’re the tallest among us so your arm would be the longest.” She said, her puppy eyes blinking before him.

Chanyeol blushed upon hearing his nickname she made. Chanyeollie. He then thought of something. He grinned and nodded, “But… in one condition.” He held up his forefinger.

“What is it?” Chanri stared at him.

“Dance again ‘Kissing You’ to me.”

“What?! Chanyeollie!” She whined.

Chanyeol cracked up and crazily clapped his hands. He took a deep breath to calm down. “Just joking. Erm, just stand beside me when we take the group shot. Deal?” He crouched down into Chanri’s level and neared his face to her, waiting for her answer.

Kyungsoo flinched from Chanyeol’s action and bowed down. He clenched his fist but not so tight. Chanri’s eyes widened and gulped. His face is so near. She stared at his almond-shaped eyes for a while before nodding. Chanyeol sweetly smiled and straightened up, turning to Mihyun. “May I?” He raised his hand and opened it, asking for the SLR camera.

Mihyun stared for a moment to Chanri before snapping up. “Oh, yeah right. Here.” She removed her SLR camera from her neck then gave it to Chanyeol. “Do you know how?” Chanyeol shook his head. “Pabo giant.” Mihyun teased. She neared Chanyeol and taught him the buttons.

“Got it! C’mon guys! Compress!” He yelled.

Chanyeol pulled Chanri near her, hugging her shoulders. Mihyun stood beside Chanri. Without wasting any second, Jongin stood beside Mihyun. She smiled and links her arms to him. Baekhyun saw it and frowned.

Sehun, being like a lost puppy, don’t know where to stand. “Aish! Hyung! I want to stand beside Chanri noona!” He stomped his feet in annoyance. Chanyeol only stuck his tongue out on him. Chanri giggled. “You can stand behind me Sehunnie.” Sehun pouted but nevertheless, agreed to her.

Joonmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo crouched a little bit in front of Jongin, Mihyun and Chanri. Chanyeol held up the camera high with his other arm and angled it to them. Feeling the he found the perfect angle, he started to count off. “Ready! 3!”

Chanri did a V sign as well as Mihyun and Sehun. Joonmyeon made a check sign with his hand and put it under his chin while Jongin only smirked. Baekhyun sighed but he smiled despite the jealousy he’s feeling. Kyungsoo also smiled, but not that cheerful.

“2! 1! Say Kimchi!” Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter