Final

I'm your... WHAT?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BUT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!" L.Joe whined but you ignored him at your best.

 

You smiled "Do you want more? I'll get it for you." 

The little boy returned your smile and nodded his head. You pointed your finger towards L.Joe "You. Sit here. In silence."

L.Joe pouted when you walked away to the kitchen, leaving him with the little boy. 

He folded his arm together "Heh, you're not my match!"

His eyes grew big when the boy slipped out his tongue, feeling satisfied for an unknown reason.

"AISH-"

 

"Byung," You smacked his forehead "If you're not going to behave when I'm working, I'm going to kick you out."

He slumped down and fiddled with his fingers "What's the use of following you to go to work if you won't pay any attention to me.."

L.Joe looked up just to see the both of you and the little boy had walked away, hand in hand, leaving him behind. "Oh god, how I hate nursery"

 

 

-

 

"You're so lucky." A girl around your age poked your side as you folded the baby's clothes to keep them in order. "Huh?"

The girl jerked her head forward "Your boyfriend always here."

"He's annoying as hell." You replied without even looking at her.

She leaned on the counter "But he's looks kind."

"He's stupid." You scoffed.

She giggled and played with the end of her hair "He's kinda hot though-"

You blew your bangs and spare her a glance "And he's mine."

She cleared and pretended to look after a little girl who just passed by, crying.

 

You snorted and looked outside the window. Unknowingly, a smile crept on your face as you saw L.Joe literally fought with the little boy earlier that clung on you since the first day you started working at the nursery.

He made a face when the boy didn't acknowledge him. 

"Yeah, he's mine."

 

 

"Baby, I'm hot." L.Joe complained. You squinted your eyes "Ew, why are you always so full of yourself?"

He tilted his head "Why are you so stupid, I'm not talking about myself-"

"You're the stupidest, it's summer. Stupid." You cut in before he could win the argument. 

He threw his hands in the air "AND ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A HOLIDAY"

You held in your laughter when he rested his head on your shoulder, lett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter