Chapter 1

Bestfriends? Maybe...

 

A/N : Italicizied words are Chaerin's thoughts.

 


"Yah~ Look at you wearing your ridiculous outfit~!" Jiyong oppa told me sticking his tongue out. ADORABLE~ "What the heck?! It's not ridiculous! You meanie!" I told him. Then we started laughing. Omo~ I forget to introduce myself to you. I'm Lee Chaerin. I am also called CL. This friend of mine right here is Jiyong oppa. His my childhood friend. He is also called GD. He chose it because he was envy when i said i had an acronym nickname.

-Flashback-

Me: Yah~ Oppa. I have another nickname. 

Oppa: Huh? What is that? You sure it's cool?

Me: Of course~! It's CL~

Oppa: What?! HAHAHA! What does that even mean?! HAHAHA!!

Me: Aish! You're very mean oppa! It's Lee Chaerin/ Chaerin Lee! 

Oppa: Oh. Okay. That's..cool.

Me: Psh. Dummy.

Oppa: I have also one~! 

Me: Really? What is it?

Oppa: It's.. erm.. GD!!

Me: What the heck? There is no G and D to your name. Aigoo~

Oppa: Ani~ It's my name still. Hmm. G..Dragon? Yeah! I'm G-Dragon! *starts dancing like a retarded seal*

 

-End of flashback-

And we are really close to each other. We are also in the same club for the tennis. Best Ones Club(BOC). We even attend the same school. We tease each other, we play tennis together, and we laugh at each other. But.. The thing he never knew was.. I like him. "Let's practice now Chae~" He suddenly told me. "O-Oh. Yeah." i stuttered and we went to the court.

---------------

After we finished practicing, we helped each other clean the court because we were the only ones left. We grabbed our bags, and left the court. While we were in our way home (we are neighbors. Don't get the wrong idea =P), we stopped by our favorite restaurant. We call the restaurant " The goody Beefy" since the Beef there is soo yummy, We also call the woman who sell the beef " Beef Ahjumma" 'cause she is the seller and she is also a good woman to us. Treating us very nice and offering us free food. Hell yeah~! FREE! Anyways. We sat at the chair and wait for our food to arrive. They were many customers in their since it's still 7 pm. At once, our food arrived. "Here, kids. Eat well." she told us motherly with a sweet smile. We smiled back and answered. "Neh~!" We said happily and ate the food.

---------------

After we finished, we greeted the Beef ahjumma and went home. I arrived home and i saw my younger sister, Hah-Lyn (A/N: I know it's Hah-rin, but i put it on purpose), sitting on the couch and doing her homework. While our maids greeted me. "Annyeong Linnie~" i greeted  her with a hug. "Annyeong Rinnie unnie~" she greeted and hug me back. (A/N: That's right~! For Linnie, and Rinnie. See what i did there? XD)

I then went upstairs to do my homework in my room. I entered my room and saw a cute drawing of me and oppa on top of my desk. And not to forget, this bring back a precious memory when we were at the ages of six and seven, when we were on a tournament.

-Flashback-

Me: Oppa~ I'm nervous. I can't do well. I'm not a professional.

Oppa: Yah~ It's okay. Goodluck to you Chae~

I then find out that he will be my partner for the match. When we began playing, we had this team work since i was now confident having him as my partner. And believe it or not, we won. His parents and my parents decided that we will have dinner together. And we were overjoyed~

-End of flashback-

I finished my homework and my mom told me to go to sleep already since i told her i have dinner with Jiyong oppa. I prepared my school uniform and i prepared the things for my bag, and closed the  lights (with the lamp on because you know.. It's scary :S). After that, i climbed on my comfy bed and covered myself with my blanket. Jiyong oppa~ See you tomorrow~! 


Hi~! I'm back! Hope y'all like this story! Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment. Thank you for your support~ Okay.. Bye bye~!