Chapter 8

Bestfriends? Maybe...

We we're eating at the cafeteria when all of the people inside was looking at me. Why? Because this so called Bigbang's Seungri is look at me while he caresses my back. Gosh.. "Yah~ What do you want from me?" i asked him as i shrug his hand off. He then smirk and caresses my blonde, soft hair. "Come over to my house. Let's have some fun." he said while he gently places his hand on my thighs and rub it slowly and me and my friends' eyes were wide like saucers. "Yah! Stop it!" Bom unnie shouted as she removed his hand off my thigh. "They are many girls who are dying for that stupid touch of yours!" Minzy said as Bom unnie and her stand up of their chair. "Don't give a damn to that stupid ert Chaerin! Let's go." Bom unnie said and grabbed my hand pulling me away. I don't know what happen to me but i froze. All i can do is to keep my mouth shut. We then stopped at our classroom and we sat down. Bom unnie released a frustated sigh. "Don't worry about that unniedeul." Minzy said as she smile. "I'll try my best not to." Unnie said as she rub her temples. I gulped and nodded.

--------

After some time, classes are over and me and Hah-Lyn was now walking to our way to the house. We reached the house and i immediately went to my room to change. Why? I'm going to play Tennis. It's been a while~ Finally, i'm done with my outfit~

  

I then got my Tennis bag and off to the Tennis court.

-------------

I was now at the court and my friends greeted me saying that they missed me. I started warming up for 5 minutes and i'm ready to play. While i was playing, i heard noises and stuff. Like fangirls? What the eff?! Even here at the court, they still need to scream like crazy? Wait... Is that Jiyong? No way. I then slowly turn my head to where the crowd is screaming and to my shock, it isn't Jiyong. It's a guy with a mohawk hairstyle and a freakin' adorable eye smile. I then turn around and release a sigh of relief. I was thinking to much! Aish!! Pabo Chae! I thought as i smack my head lightly. The game goes on and i started having these crazy flashbacks back when we we're still a kid. Damn this flashbacks..

-------------

Later on all games we're finshed and i volunteered to clean the court because i was use to it. After i picked up all the tennis balls, i stepped backward and i didn't know that there was still a single tennis ball and you know it.. I slipped. :| I landed on my and my ankle really hurts like hell~! Aish!! Another Pabo Chae this day! Aigoo~ I thought and i tried standing up. But instantly fell down. "YAH! What the heck?! You stupid ankle~!" I shouted to my ankle like i was some crazy person... What? Any problem?.... "Need some help?" a low and calm voice asked me.. I turned around and saw the mohawk guy. I stared at him as he squat in front of me. "Hop on to my back.. I'll drive you home." he said while his back facing on me. "B-But-" i said but this mohawk guy cut me off. "No buts, Lady." he said as he look at me. I hesitate at first but later on hop on because i can't stand up. He grabbed my bag and went straight to his car.

-------

The whole car ride was awkwardly silent. Luckily, he stopped he car next to my house since i told him that i live at the Lee's Residence. He got out of the car first and opened the door for me and gently helped me with my ankle. After we call the maids to accompany, i looked at him. "Err. What's your name again?" i said awkwardly. He smiled and oh gosh.. That effin' EYE SMILE~! "My name is Youngbae.. You can call me Taeyang if you want." he said as his smile grew wider. "Neh~ Youngbae oppa." i cooed and i smiled. "Arrasso. Good Bye already.. I need to go back now.. Be careful Youngbae oppa." i said. "Arrasso. Annyeong~" he chimed and got back to his car. Without knowing it, i felt my cheeks turned a shade of pink and i was smiling ear to ear. I then went to my room with the accompaniment of the maids.

-------

I lay down at my bed reminiscing the moments we talk with each other i then closed my eyes. Aigoo! Youngbae oppa~ You make me smile! Aish.. This guy really. Thank you soo much oppaa~  I thought as i smile once more. But frowned after as i Jiyong's face in my head. Ha! I suddenly forgot about you Jiyong. Seems like i'm moving on.. I thought and doze off to dream land.


Annyeong~! I'm back from studies (but later on be dead again because of school)~! Sorry for making you wait for decades~! :< I won't promise to update often but i will try ;) Don't forget to Subscribe for you will know what mystery or something next~! Also, comment down below~! I love reading comments~ :3 You can SUGGEST~!! Thank you for supporting this story~! Okay.. Bye Bye!